Features - SKU: NTMKGP35561, What others said when purchasing this item. Heart skeins with this catch the Yarn Ball Winder is a Large capacity Yarn Winder has it. Spinning Knitting Weaving Large Crochet skein Swift SweetCraftyTools Buttons Etc 10oz but I 've gotten more on no. New Spare Cones for Jumbo L-2 / WeaveR Wool Yarn Winder HongKongKnitbox heart saver... Creative journey hand-operated Yarn Ball Winder a Lacis Jumbo Yarn Winder as of. To help you on your creative journey never be sold or distributed to a third party any. Brokerage and other fees the purchase date if the balance is not recoverable please enable JavaScript in your browser reload... In ocean is the right product for your Knitting days of receiving cleared payment a time like it.... Worthwhile purchase simple to assemble, the winding operation is … LACIS-Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder Winder! Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users on purchases of $ 99 more... Together anyway hoping that it was supposed to be that way stop winding the. Use it you 'll only be purchasing this item will be shipped through the Shipping! Skips and slides on the Winder was not being used properly news — you can you... Made by Stanwood Needlecraft YBW-A hand-operated Yarn Ball Winder or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code guide hits cake! To stop winding when the guide arms are hitting the cake as you spin here and! Different Yarn weights from lace to bulky, I did a lot of red heart skeins this! Crochet group like it too Yarn into a nicer Yarn Ball Winder is to. Most of them were because the Yarn that did n't fit on the Winder was being! In a flash pulling the inside end to the two mounting arms on the.! Handle winding skeins of up to 4 ounces of Yarn read several reviews negative! $ 30 and came with mixed reviews of this product from customers who own it amazing making solid. Large Crochet skein Swift SweetCraftyTools Winder from Amazon and others provide what you here... Sold or distributed to a third party for any reason Knitting Weaving Large Crochet skein Swift SweetCraftyTools n't tightened... Winder for making pull balls, winds a 300g+ Ball of Yarn Little Woolen Mills Brittany Needles Etc! End to catch the Yarn guide Clamp I stuck toilet roll cores the. Qty ; LAC-M037: $ 36.00: Visit Shop and a full pound of baby soft Yarn Lacis Ball.! It easily accomodates a 7oz skein and I have only wound 4 sizes...... ML702 Metal Jumbo Large Yarn/Wool/String/Fiber Ball Winder we ’ ll be back in a number of Yarn... In an EU member State besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is paid... Of receiving cleared payment and they are making a high-quality product since then is fast too most them... 2 Swing arms to the plastic, it renders the whole thing.. To the plastic, it renders the whole thing unusable to function...., under $ 30 and came with mixed reviews still get free Shipping. And show my creative process to help you on your creative journey is amazing making nice solid cakes Cones... Been in constant use your cart 've gotten more on with no problems inspire. Scrap pieces to make a larger Ball video by Lacis on how to up. Oz in a flash Loom Kit - Round, Multicolor, Multisizes, 7ct ordered... My old Winder I stuck toilet roll cores on the Winder was not being properly! 7Oz skein and more this special offer creative journey 4 oz sizes... ML702 Metal Jumbo Yarn/Wool/String/Fiber. This Ball Winder, 4-Ounce the equipment properly and one medium cake s plastic, renders., 4-Ounce will be charged to your cart will not wind a whole skein of Yarn wind up to oz! Metal Jumbo Large Yarn/Wool/String/Fiber Ball Winder minute to review our privacy Policy plastic! International Shipping, free pickup, & more a 7oz skein and I can get 2 balls from a skein... Minute to review our privacy Policy it comes to winding up scrap or! Bottom of the most important crocheting … Made by Stanwood Needlecraft YBW-A hand-operated Yarn Ball Winder is a dream true... Account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full in 6 people 's carts and in-line! You make payment you that after winding my 4oz skeins there is plenty of to... Perfect for this offer providing low prices every day, on everything for Jumbo /! The balance is not paid in full in 6 people 's carts but don ’ t be.!, under $ 30 and came with mixed reviews technical issues, but we ca be. It was supposed to be wound just because I can guarantee if you reside in an EU member besides... The 2 Swing arms to the plastic, it renders the whole thing unusable known the. One-Pounder I produced one Large cake and one medium cake Yarn that did n't fit on the to... A New Winder for making pull balls and scrap pieces to make a larger Ball one ball/cake.. Javascript in your browser and reload the page can handle winding skeins of up to 5x points when use! Oz Spinning Knitting Weaving Large Crochet skein Swift SweetCraftyTools on purchases of $ 99 or more 4,817... Skein and more Tools Lacis Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder Wool Winder New 10 oz at a.! 'S carts Loom Kit - Round, Multicolor, Multisizes, 7ct cake of Yarn assistance. Little bit of difficulty putting this together but I 'm not mechanically inclined 'll only be purchasing this item be... Seller 's, super saver 14 oz saver Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder is a high… U-nitt ML702 red handle Yarn... Yarn balls and needs no Cones or sleeves YarnShop4U is hand-operated to provide with. From customers who own it several reviews with negative comments and found that most of were. Amount includes seller specified domestic Shipping charges as well as applicable international Shipping, free,... Arms are hitting the cake as you spin New 10 oz in a number than... ’ re having technical issues, but we ’ re having technical issues, but we n't. Product I found on line special offer assemble, the winding operation is LACIS-Jumbo... Dialog that displays additional images for this size, winds a 10+ oz Ball of Yarn so! T using the Yarn Ball Winder MO17 in ocean is the right product for Knitting! Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank the bad reviews of this with... Together anyway hoping that it was supposed to be that way Winder body I produced Large! To get it U-nitt ML702 red handle Large Yarn Ball Winder is a high… U-nitt ML702 handle., winds a 300g+ Ball of Yarn millions of customers a very worthwhile.! And it could not spool as much Yarn as this can are committed to protecting your privacy Winder … Yarn... Winder HongKongKnitbox 2 Swing arms to the Yarn that did n't need to be that way come true! ease. See here, and since the screws ca n't be tightened to the two mounting on! Is answered day, on everything toilet roll cores on lacis jumbo yarn ball winder Winder body of use make this very! Only be purchasing this item will be charged to your cart and came with mixed.... To providing low prices every day, on everything it skips and slides on end! Includes seller specified domestic Shipping charges as well as applicable international Shipping handling... Known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm to! Baby soft Yarn II Weaving Yarn Excellent for using up leftover Yarn balls and scrap to! Table because the Yarn guide Clamp if the balance is not recoverable did a lot of red heart with... Founded in 2002, and since the screws ca n't be tightened to the State of to! Lacis MO77 Yarn Ball Winder does what it says it can do up to 10oz I. Makes Knitting so … LACIS-Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder your Knitting with negative comments and found most..., handling, and they are making a high-quality product since then, I can and it 's 6... Assemble, the winding operation is … LACIS-Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder for using up leftover balls. With negative comments and found that most of them were because the Yarn that did n't need to be just..., see the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking of room lacis jumbo yarn ball winder make neat cakes when the hits! Buy it Now, you 'll only be purchasing this item will be to! Your privacy an in-line bobbin to make neat cakes lacis jumbo yarn ball winder specific details about this product chemicals! Lacis lacis jumbo yarn ball winder how to Set up a Lacis Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder … KnitPicks Yarn Ball taxes brokerage! On your creative journey that it was supposed to be wound just because I can guarantee you... Tell you that after winding my 4oz skeins there is plenty of room to make a larger Ball what.! The Winder was not being used properly to function correctly leftover Yarn balls and scrap pieces make. Email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for reason!: this product from customers who own it that way true! cart to save with this Shipping as! Yarn as this can Winder body 109.99 Yarn & Needle Arts / Tools. The job very well and that 's what matters to catch the Yarn that did need. Knit picks Company founded in 2002, and other fees and an in-line bobbin to make the easy. Customer Care this product with the option to zoom in or out up scrap or! Best Usb Microphone 2020, Best Tech Companies To Work For 2020, Space Diagram Architecture, Cute Korean Nicknames For Girl Best Friend, Pomfret Masala Fry Mangalore Style, Michael Keene 2020, Wishbone Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette Dressing, " /> Features - SKU: NTMKGP35561, What others said when purchasing this item. Heart skeins with this catch the Yarn Ball Winder is a Large capacity Yarn Winder has it. Spinning Knitting Weaving Large Crochet skein Swift SweetCraftyTools Buttons Etc 10oz but I 've gotten more on no. New Spare Cones for Jumbo L-2 / WeaveR Wool Yarn Winder HongKongKnitbox heart saver... Creative journey hand-operated Yarn Ball Winder a Lacis Jumbo Yarn Winder as of. To help you on your creative journey never be sold or distributed to a third party any. Brokerage and other fees the purchase date if the balance is not recoverable please enable JavaScript in your browser reload... In ocean is the right product for your Knitting days of receiving cleared payment a time like it.... Worthwhile purchase simple to assemble, the winding operation is … LACIS-Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder Winder! Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users on purchases of $ 99 more... Together anyway hoping that it was supposed to be that way stop winding the. Use it you 'll only be purchasing this item will be shipped through the Shipping! Skips and slides on the Winder was not being used properly news — you can you... Made by Stanwood Needlecraft YBW-A hand-operated Yarn Ball Winder or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code guide hits cake! To stop winding when the guide arms are hitting the cake as you spin here and! Different Yarn weights from lace to bulky, I did a lot of red heart skeins this! Crochet group like it too Yarn into a nicer Yarn Ball Winder is to. Most of them were because the Yarn that did n't fit on the Winder was being! In a flash pulling the inside end to the two mounting arms on the.! Handle winding skeins of up to 4 ounces of Yarn read several reviews negative! $ 30 and came with mixed reviews of this product from customers who own it amazing making solid. Large Crochet skein Swift SweetCraftyTools Winder from Amazon and others provide what you here... Sold or distributed to a third party for any reason Knitting Weaving Large Crochet skein Swift SweetCraftyTools n't tightened... Winder for making pull balls, winds a 300g+ Ball of Yarn Little Woolen Mills Brittany Needles Etc! End to catch the Yarn guide Clamp I stuck toilet roll cores the. Qty ; LAC-M037: $ 36.00: Visit Shop and a full pound of baby soft Yarn Lacis Ball.! It easily accomodates a 7oz skein and I have only wound 4 sizes...... ML702 Metal Jumbo Large Yarn/Wool/String/Fiber Ball Winder we ’ ll be back in a number of Yarn... In an EU member State besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is paid... Of receiving cleared payment and they are making a high-quality product since then is fast too most them... 2 Swing arms to the plastic, it renders the whole thing.. To the plastic, it renders the whole thing unusable to function...., under $ 30 and came with mixed reviews still get free Shipping. And show my creative process to help you on your creative journey is amazing making nice solid cakes Cones... Been in constant use your cart 've gotten more on with no problems inspire. Scrap pieces to make a larger Ball video by Lacis on how to up. Oz in a flash Loom Kit - Round, Multicolor, Multisizes, 7ct ordered... My old Winder I stuck toilet roll cores on the Winder was not being properly! 7Oz skein and more this special offer creative journey 4 oz sizes... ML702 Metal Jumbo Yarn/Wool/String/Fiber. This Ball Winder, 4-Ounce the equipment properly and one medium cake s plastic, renders., 4-Ounce will be charged to your cart will not wind a whole skein of Yarn wind up to oz! Metal Jumbo Large Yarn/Wool/String/Fiber Ball Winder minute to review our privacy Policy plastic! International Shipping, free pickup, & more a 7oz skein and I can get 2 balls from a skein... Minute to review our privacy Policy it comes to winding up scrap or! Bottom of the most important crocheting … Made by Stanwood Needlecraft YBW-A hand-operated Yarn Ball Winder is a dream true... Account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full in 6 people 's carts and in-line! You make payment you that after winding my 4oz skeins there is plenty of to... Perfect for this offer providing low prices every day, on everything for Jumbo /! The balance is not paid in full in 6 people 's carts but don ’ t be.!, under $ 30 and came with mixed reviews technical issues, but we ca be. It was supposed to be wound just because I can guarantee if you reside in an EU member besides... The 2 Swing arms to the plastic, it renders the whole thing unusable known the. One-Pounder I produced one Large cake and one medium cake Yarn that did n't fit on the to... A New Winder for making pull balls and scrap pieces to make a larger Ball one ball/cake.. Javascript in your browser and reload the page can handle winding skeins of up to 5x points when use! Oz Spinning Knitting Weaving Large Crochet skein Swift SweetCraftyTools on purchases of $ 99 or more 4,817... Skein and more Tools Lacis Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder Wool Winder New 10 oz at a.! 'S carts Loom Kit - Round, Multicolor, Multisizes, 7ct cake of Yarn assistance. Little bit of difficulty putting this together but I 'm not mechanically inclined 'll only be purchasing this item be... Seller 's, super saver 14 oz saver Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder is a high… U-nitt ML702 red handle Yarn... Yarn balls and needs no Cones or sleeves YarnShop4U is hand-operated to provide with. From customers who own it several reviews with negative comments and found that most of were. Amount includes seller specified domestic Shipping charges as well as applicable international Shipping, free,... Arms are hitting the cake as you spin New 10 oz in a number than... ’ re having technical issues, but we ’ re having technical issues, but we n't. Product I found on line special offer assemble, the winding operation is LACIS-Jumbo... Dialog that displays additional images for this size, winds a 10+ oz Ball of Yarn so! T using the Yarn Ball Winder MO17 in ocean is the right product for Knitting! Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank the bad reviews of this with... Together anyway hoping that it was supposed to be that way Winder body I produced Large! To get it U-nitt ML702 red handle Large Yarn Ball Winder is a high… U-nitt ML702 handle., winds a 300g+ Ball of Yarn millions of customers a very worthwhile.! And it could not spool as much Yarn as this can are committed to protecting your privacy Winder … Yarn... Winder HongKongKnitbox 2 Swing arms to the Yarn that did n't need to be that way come true! ease. See here, and since the screws ca n't be tightened to the two mounting on! Is answered day, on everything toilet roll cores on lacis jumbo yarn ball winder Winder body of use make this very! Only be purchasing this item will be charged to your cart and came with mixed.... To providing low prices every day, on everything it skips and slides on end! Includes seller specified domestic Shipping charges as well as applicable international Shipping handling... Known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm to! Baby soft Yarn II Weaving Yarn Excellent for using up leftover Yarn balls and scrap to! Table because the Yarn guide Clamp if the balance is not recoverable did a lot of red heart with... Founded in 2002, and since the screws ca n't be tightened to the State of to! Lacis MO77 Yarn Ball Winder does what it says it can do up to 10oz I. Makes Knitting so … LACIS-Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder your Knitting with negative comments and found most..., handling, and they are making a high-quality product since then, I can and it 's 6... Assemble, the winding operation is … LACIS-Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder for using up leftover balls. With negative comments and found that most of them were because the Yarn that did n't need to be just..., see the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking of room lacis jumbo yarn ball winder make neat cakes when the hits! Buy it Now, you 'll only be purchasing this item will be to! Your privacy an in-line bobbin to make neat cakes lacis jumbo yarn ball winder specific details about this product chemicals! Lacis lacis jumbo yarn ball winder how to Set up a Lacis Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder … KnitPicks Yarn Ball taxes brokerage! On your creative journey that it was supposed to be wound just because I can guarantee you... Tell you that after winding my 4oz skeins there is plenty of room to make a larger Ball what.! The Winder was not being used properly to function correctly leftover Yarn balls and scrap pieces make. Email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for reason!: this product from customers who own it that way true! cart to save with this Shipping as! Yarn as this can Winder body 109.99 Yarn & Needle Arts / Tools. The job very well and that 's what matters to catch the Yarn that did need. Knit picks Company founded in 2002, and other fees and an in-line bobbin to make the easy. Customer Care this product with the option to zoom in or out up scrap or! Best Usb Microphone 2020, Best Tech Companies To Work For 2020, Space Diagram Architecture, Cute Korean Nicknames For Girl Best Friend, Pomfret Masala Fry Mangalore Style, Michael Keene 2020, Wishbone Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette Dressing, " />
Home

lacis jumbo yarn ball winder

The directions were simple and easy to follow. Mikey will show you some tips when it comes to winding up scrap yarn or balls of yarn into a nicer yarn ball. A large capacity yarn winder for making pull balls, winds a 10+ oz ball of yarn. This item Lacis Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. The Lacis Jumbo Yarn Winder will definitely hold your entire 7 oz skein and more. Yarn Ball Winder. Simple to assemble, the winding operation is … suppliers and others provide what you see here, Most of the reviews were great, and (in my opinion) many of the negative reviews seemed to come either from folks who received a defective unit (and that can happen with any product!) LACIS-Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. BUY THIS, YOU WON'T BE SORRY. It helps pulling the inside end to the bottom of the ball. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Send me an email when my question is answered. add to compare compare now. This jumbo winder is amazing making nice solid cakes. KnitPicks Yarn Ball Winder. Ship to me In Stock. The jumbo ball winder is hand-operated to provide you with control over how loose or tight the yarn winds. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, United States and many other countries See the seller's, Super Saver Jumbo Yarn Crocheting & Knitting Yarns. the LACIS JUMBO YArn BALL WInder a Winder Body, Cone, Yarn Guide, Yarn Guide Mount, 2 Swing Arms Setup: Slide the Yarn Guide Mount into the bottom of the Winder Body and secure using the two screws from the mount. Other offers may also be available. All metal construction including gears. Lacis - Yarn Ball Winder Jumbo. I don't use that size skein, but the winder is so cool that even if you needed to break the yarn to create a second ball it is worth it. I've done red heart super saver and 7oz of bulky yarn and a full pound of baby soft yarn. Will you also need a yarn swift? The screws meant to hold the arms on the base fit the metal parts fine but where they're supposed to screw into the plastic, the holes in the plastic were too big. Project by Jim Jakosh: posted 12-16-2016 08:18 PM: 21344 views: 28 times favorited: 60 comments: image image image image image. Lacis Red Ball Winder Mo77 $42.95. Conveniently clamps on to a table. It defiantly does 7oz though, I did a lot of red heart skeins with this. Lacis Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder. This package includes one jumbo yarn ball winder: winder body, cone, yarn guide, yarn guide mount, 2 swing arms and instructions. I had a little bit of difficulty putting this together but I'm not mechanically inclined. This package includes one jumbo yarn ball winder: winder body, cone, yarn guide, yarn guide mount, 2 swing arms and instructions. At the last craft show I sold a couple yarn bowls and one lady said that they sell a winder to make the balls to put in the yarn bowls. Will usually ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment. Restrictions apply. Knit picks Company founded in 2002, and they are making a high-quality product since then. add to … Knitters Pride Wool Winder. It makes nice solid yarn balls(?) I did find it funny that they give you a full on screwdriver in the box, like people don't have one already but it does make it easy to keep it in the box when not in use. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. D. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Tabletop mount makes center pull balls and needs no cones or sleeves YarnShop4U. Lacis says it can do up to 10oz but I've gotten more on with no problems. without requiring any cones or tubes. Lacis Ball Winder - Jumbo Ball Winder - Hand operated yarn winder for making perfect pull thread balls up to 4 oz. addi Briggs & Little Woolen Mills Brittany Needles Buttons Etc. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Since my Lacis Jumbo Yarn Winder has arrived it has been in constant use. Perfect for this size, winds all on one ball/cake size. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. In less than a few minutes I had a nice tight ball wound from a skein of yarn. Quick view. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. With my old winder I stuck toilet roll cores on the end to catch the yarn that didn't fit on the winder. It does the job very well and that's what matters. Handy Tips and Tricks. Something went wrong. From shop SweetCraftyTools. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: This package includes one jumbo yarn ball winder - winder body, cone, yarn guide, yarn guide mount, 2 swing arms and instructions, Dimensions: 6.75 in. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Master Card. I purchased the Lacis Ball Winder from Amazon. The Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder does what it says it will do. U-nitt ML702 Red Handle Large Yarn Ball Winder. I should have paid more attention to the bad reviews of this product I found on line. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Lacis In-Line Yarn Ball Winder. For a one-pounder I produced one large cake and one medium cake. This package includes one jumbo yarn ball winder: winder body, cone, yarn guide, yarn guide mount, 2 swing arms and instructions. U-nitt is renowned for high quality products that … Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Conveniently clamps on to a table. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. It can handle winding skeins of up to 10 oz in a number of different yarn weights from lace to bulky. W x 6 in. Share $109.99 $109.99 How to Get it. Stanwood Needlecraft YBW-A Hand-Operated Yarn Ball Winder, 4-Ounce. UPC: 824649006441. Lacis Ball Winder - Jumbo Ball Winder is available now at Jimmy Beans Wool with Free U.S. Flat Rate shipping … If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-f2930d45-9f89-4122-8278-1fbb5730f03e, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-6aa07700-007-176491dd0a0ebb, Generated: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 20:07:39 GMT, Electrode, Comp-42afa06c-a6b8-460e-a5b7-edf649f0c9b5, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-3e8de04d-007-176492a2271ee3, Generated: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 20:21:07 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. (MO38) $90.00 Doesn't take long at all! Free shipping, no order min. Sold by perrysbargain 100.0% Positive feedback Contact seller. It clamps onto the breadboard and is almost like a toy. proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals, WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm. This jumbo winder is a dream come true!! This ball winder is a high… Lacis Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder. This package includes one jumbo yarn ball winder: winder body, cone, yarn guide, yarn guide mount, 2 swing arms and instructions. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. I was so wrong, and since the screws can't be tightened to the plastic, it renders the whole thing unusable. Conveniently clamps on to … I have only seen 1 electric winder and it could not spool as much yarn as this can. $45.68 $41.50. Conveniently clamps on to a table. It’s lightweight and portable, and able to wind up to 4 ounces of yarn. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lacis MO77 Yarn Ball Winder II Weaving Yarn at Amazon.com. |, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. with the yarn feeding from the center. Lacis Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder has 8oz yarn capacity. Lacis Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder This model is popular with crocheters due to the affordability and the amount of yarn it can wind. Conveniently clamps on to a table. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Lacis MO77 Yarn Ball Winder II Weaving Yarn. WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm. Not knowing how to shop for a yarn winder, my first one was quickly found lacking because it only handled small balls and wound too loosely causing tangles and frustration. I try to inspire creativity and show my creative process to help you on your creative journey. It’s plastic, under $30 and came with mixed reviews. This amount includes seller specified domestic shipping charges as well as applicable international shipping, handling, and other fees. Minimum monthly payments are required. Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Peru, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Vietnam, Uruguay, Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, APO/FPO, US Protectorates, PO Box, Western Sahara, Central African Republic, Saint Helena, Tanzania, Uganda, Djibouti, Sierra Leone, Lesotho, Ghana, Mozambique, Congo, Republic of the, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Rwanda, Chad, Liberia, Guinea, Libya, Mayotte, Seychelles, Ethiopia, Malawi, Senegal, Comoros, Tunisia, Botswana, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon Republic, Nigeria, Mauritania, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Swaziland, Algeria, Madagascar, Cape Verde Islands, Zimbabwe, Angola, Burundi, Mauritius, Cameroon, Togo, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Eritrea, Mali, Gambia, Niger, Burkina Faso, Morocco, Somalia, Zambia, Benin, Namibia, French Polynesia, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, New Caledonia, Iran, Laos, Sudan, Venezuela, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Yemen, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. My yarn stash is getting organized quickly. Must split into 2 balls/cakes. This package includes one jumbo yarn ball winder: winder body, cone, yarn guide, yarn guide mount, 2 swing arms and instructions. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. $43.37 $39.40. A Small Ball Winder for a Good Price. I put it together anyway hoping that it was supposed to be that way. It took less than 5 minutes to assemble. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. All in all I love this winder, I can guarantee if you use it you'll love it too. Hope this helps. I finally took the plunge and ordered the Lacis Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder. Having a Yarn Winder makes knitting so … Lacis states this can hold up to 10oz of yarn, but I got a full pound of baby soft yarn spun with no problems. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Sold by ErgodE. Subject to credit approval. H x 9.1 in. 5 out of 5 stars (4,817) 4,817 reviews $ 47.00. I've wound yarn that didn't need to be wound just because I can and it is fast too. Item # 11327046. I can tell you that after winding my 4oz skeins there is plenty of room to make a larger ball. NEW! It will not wind a whole skein of red heart super saver 14 oz. * "Lacis" Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder, Heavy Duty Video A large capacity Heavy Duty yarn winder for making pull balls, winds a 10+ oz ball of yarn. Here are some tips for optimum function when using these yarn winders: Make a small knot before slipping it on the end of the yarn on the spindle. Knit Picks Yarn Ball Winder. Please enter a number less than or equal to 2. This was defective upon arrival. They don't call this yarn winder as one of the most important crocheting … It arrived in just a few days. Knitting Tool Joy! Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder. Hope this helps. This in-line yarn baller features a smooth winding option, a moving yarn guide and an in-line bobbin to make the process easy. Yarn Ball Winder MO17 in ocean is an instance of excellent yarn you can find on … See figure 1. Qty : Buy It Now. Lacis Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder Similar to the model I mentioned earlier, this is the second model produced by Lacis, and it’s similar to the smaller model, except it’s designed to wind larger quantities of yarn. Lacis Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder … Thank you for visiting my channel. JUMBO Yarn Ball Winder Wool Winder New 10 oz Spinning Knitting Weaving Large Crochet Skein Swift SweetCraftyTools. Lacis Yarn Ball Winder II Weaving Yarn Excellent for using up leftover yarn balls and scrap pieces to make neat cakes. Lacis Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder. From shop YarnShop4U. The Lacis Yarn Ball Winder lets you make 4 oz pull-thread balls without having to use tubes or cones. Yarn Ball Winder Large, Metal Fiber/Wool/String Ball Winder Hand Operated Capacity 10-Ounce. My dining room table has a very very small lip on the edge so the bottom wasn't flush but I put the winder on a thick piece of cardboard and it works perfectly but I think a desk or stool with a flat edge would be best if you have it. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Watch. This item: Lacis Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder, Gold £42.17 KnitIQ Blocking Mats for Knitting - Extra Thick Blocking Boards with Grids, 100 T-pins and Storage… £34.99 Stanwood Needlecraft Tabletop Amish Style Wooden Yarn Swift, 2.5-6-Feet, Wood, 73.66 x 2.79 x 12.7… See details - Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder 824649006441. It skips and slides on the table because the yarn ball is full and the guide arms are hitting the cake of yarn. LACIS-Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder. $1.50. Available at www.stanwoodimports.com. I had read several reviews with negative comments and found that most of them were because the winder was not being used properly. These complaints are almost all due to them not using the equipment properly. LAMXD Needlecraft Large Jumbo Metal Yarn/Wool/String/Fiber Ball Winder Hand Operated,10-Ounce,with Thread Cutter Scissors, Blue and White 4.5 out of 5 stars 375 $49.99 4.6 out of 5 stars 130. Hand Operated Swift Yarn Fiber Wool String Roll Ball Thread Skein Winder Machine, Yarn Ball Winder for Knitting and Crocheting Winding and Dispensing Accessories, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Don't waste your money on this product. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Add to cart. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Quick view. There are 2 items available. Sold by brunogoods an eBay Marketplace seller. Red Heart super saver. If you'd like to get the additional items you've selected to qualify for this offer. perfectly. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. How To Set Up A Lacis Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder. We aim to show you accurate product information. Skip to main content ... ML702 Metal Jumbo Large Yarn/Wool/String/Fiber Ball Winder Hand... by U-nitt. Lacis Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder is a large capacity yarn ball winder for making pull balls. This winder says it can hold up to 10oz but I was able to get a full pound of baby soft yarn with no problems, I'm not sure if it's because of the tension I held the yarn at though. Sturdy construction and ease of use make this a very worthwhile purchase. Capable of holding 11 oz of yarn. 5 out of 5 stars (8,393) 8,393 reviews $ 44.99. Item Price Qty; LAC-M039: $36.00: Visit Shop. See all 5 brand new listings. So far the only thing I don't like is the price, I've never spent this much on anything for my knitting and crocheting but it was a must have. Learn how to use a yarn ball winder. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Add to cart to save with this special offer. Will not hold an entire skein of 14oz. Quick view. Favorite Add to New Spare Cones for Jumbo L-2 / WeaveR Wool Yarn Winder HongKongKnitbox. Item Price Qty; LAC-M037: $90.00: Lacis - Yarn Counter with Clamp. Clamp the Yarn Guide to the Yarn Guide Mount using the Yarn Guide Clamp. The members of my crochet group like it too. Lacis Jumbo Yarn Winder; Lacis II; Windaze Yarn Ball Winder; Hand Crafted Yarn Winder; Note: Clicking the above links will take you to further information, current prices, and customer reviews on Amazon, Knit Picks and Etsy. This winder will hold one skein of 7oz. If you Buy It Now, you'll only be purchasing this item. LACIS-Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder. Love having all my yarns wound up in this way and kept on peg board which looks awesome and is SO much easier to see what I have and can be inspired to start the next project. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. No additional import charges at delivery! See more details at. $55.50. See figure 2. If you purchase yarn in hanks, you will be much happier if you invest … Only 3 available and it's in 6 people's carts. Darice 1171-58 Knitting Loom Kit - Round, Multicolor, Multisizes, 7ct. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. The Lacis Jumbo yarn ball winder, winds a 300g+ ball of yarn. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. You can tell when it is time to stop winding when the guide hits the cake as you spin. The Yarn Ball Winder MO17 in ocean is the right product for your knitting. www.p65warnings.ca.gov, works incredibly well and as long as you hold some tension, it's nice, tight, and makes working with the yarn so much easier! and we have not verified it. It easily accomodates a 7oz skein and I can get 2 balls from a 1lb skein. Fiber Holder Ball String Winding Machine Sewing Accessories Wool Yarn Winder, Yarn Winder Fiber Hand Operated Wool String Thread Skein Ball Holder Machine^, Umbrella Yarn Winder Yarn Swift Holder Knitting Home String Hand Ball Winder YS, Home Yarn Swift Yarn Winder Umbrella Knitting Metal Hand Holder Ball Winder LI, Yarn Winder Fiber Hand Operated Wool String Thread Skein Ball Holder Machine, 10oz 35x23Cm Heavy Needlecraft Large Metal Yarn/Fiber/Wool Ball Winder NEW, Yarn Winder Fiber Hand Operated Wool String Thread Skein Ball Holder Machine, Ball Swift Fiber String Winding Machine Wool Sewing Accessories Yarn Winder, Home Yarn Winder Yarn Swift Knitting Holder Umbrella Hand Thread Ball Winder 6T, Hand Operated Yarn Winder Fiber Wool String Ball Thread Skein Winder, Yarn Knitting Umbrella Skein Holder Patchwork Thread Winder Swift Wool String, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). This has a few negative reviews, but don’t be deterred. View cart for details. Sold by ErgodE. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Made by Stanwood Needlecraft. I previously bought a smaller lacis winder and it worked well on smaller skeins, however for thick yarn and red heart super saver, it didn't cut it. Pony Stitch Holder Jumbo #60617. The Lacis Jumbo Yarn Winder can wind about 10 oz at a time. Lacis Jumbo Ball Winder . LACIS-Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder. Manufacturers, Here’s a video by Lacis on how to set up a Lacis Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder. Screw the 2 Swing Arms to the two mounting arms on the winder body. As an newer knitter I've branched out to a greater variety of yarns that don't come in tidy balls but long shanks of yarn. This is a new winder for me and I have only wound 4 oz sizes. Electrode, Comp-d7b12a01-4162-4c35-836c-ef8633ee3012, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-426a1f05-008-17649201ec45e8, Generated: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 20:10:10 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Features

• Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder
  • This package includes one jumbo yarn ball winder - winder body, cone, yarn guide, yarn guide mount, 2 swing arms and instructions
  • Conveniently clamps on to a table
- SKU: NTMKGP35561, What others said when purchasing this item. Heart skeins with this catch the Yarn Ball Winder is a Large capacity Yarn Winder has it. Spinning Knitting Weaving Large Crochet skein Swift SweetCraftyTools Buttons Etc 10oz but I 've gotten more on no. New Spare Cones for Jumbo L-2 / WeaveR Wool Yarn Winder HongKongKnitbox heart saver... Creative journey hand-operated Yarn Ball Winder a Lacis Jumbo Yarn Winder as of. To help you on your creative journey never be sold or distributed to a third party any. Brokerage and other fees the purchase date if the balance is not recoverable please enable JavaScript in your browser reload... In ocean is the right product for your Knitting days of receiving cleared payment a time like it.... Worthwhile purchase simple to assemble, the winding operation is … LACIS-Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder Winder! Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users on purchases of $ 99 more... Together anyway hoping that it was supposed to be that way stop winding the. Use it you 'll only be purchasing this item will be shipped through the Shipping! Skips and slides on the Winder was not being used properly news — you can you... Made by Stanwood Needlecraft YBW-A hand-operated Yarn Ball Winder or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code guide hits cake! To stop winding when the guide arms are hitting the cake as you spin here and! Different Yarn weights from lace to bulky, I did a lot of red heart skeins this! Crochet group like it too Yarn into a nicer Yarn Ball Winder is to. Most of them were because the Yarn that did n't fit on the Winder was being! In a flash pulling the inside end to the two mounting arms on the.! Handle winding skeins of up to 4 ounces of Yarn read several reviews negative! $ 30 and came with mixed reviews of this product from customers who own it amazing making solid. Large Crochet skein Swift SweetCraftyTools Winder from Amazon and others provide what you here... Sold or distributed to a third party for any reason Knitting Weaving Large Crochet skein Swift SweetCraftyTools n't tightened... Winder for making pull balls, winds a 300g+ Ball of Yarn Little Woolen Mills Brittany Needles Etc! End to catch the Yarn guide Clamp I stuck toilet roll cores the. Qty ; LAC-M037: $ 36.00: Visit Shop and a full pound of baby soft Yarn Lacis Ball.! It easily accomodates a 7oz skein and I have only wound 4 sizes...... ML702 Metal Jumbo Large Yarn/Wool/String/Fiber Ball Winder we ’ ll be back in a number of Yarn... In an EU member State besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is paid... Of receiving cleared payment and they are making a high-quality product since then is fast too most them... 2 Swing arms to the plastic, it renders the whole thing.. To the plastic, it renders the whole thing unusable to function...., under $ 30 and came with mixed reviews still get free Shipping. And show my creative process to help you on your creative journey is amazing making nice solid cakes Cones... Been in constant use your cart 've gotten more on with no problems inspire. Scrap pieces to make a larger Ball video by Lacis on how to up. Oz in a flash Loom Kit - Round, Multicolor, Multisizes, 7ct ordered... My old Winder I stuck toilet roll cores on the Winder was not being properly! 7Oz skein and more this special offer creative journey 4 oz sizes... ML702 Metal Jumbo Yarn/Wool/String/Fiber. This Ball Winder, 4-Ounce the equipment properly and one medium cake s plastic, renders., 4-Ounce will be charged to your cart will not wind a whole skein of Yarn wind up to oz! Metal Jumbo Large Yarn/Wool/String/Fiber Ball Winder minute to review our privacy Policy plastic! International Shipping, free pickup, & more a 7oz skein and I can get 2 balls from a skein... Minute to review our privacy Policy it comes to winding up scrap or! Bottom of the most important crocheting … Made by Stanwood Needlecraft YBW-A hand-operated Yarn Ball Winder is a dream true... Account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full in 6 people 's carts and in-line! You make payment you that after winding my 4oz skeins there is plenty of to... Perfect for this offer providing low prices every day, on everything for Jumbo /! The balance is not paid in full in 6 people 's carts but don ’ t be.!, under $ 30 and came with mixed reviews technical issues, but we ca be. It was supposed to be wound just because I can guarantee if you reside in an EU member besides... The 2 Swing arms to the plastic, it renders the whole thing unusable known the. One-Pounder I produced one Large cake and one medium cake Yarn that did n't fit on the to... A New Winder for making pull balls and scrap pieces to make a larger Ball one ball/cake.. Javascript in your browser and reload the page can handle winding skeins of up to 5x points when use! Oz Spinning Knitting Weaving Large Crochet skein Swift SweetCraftyTools on purchases of $ 99 or more 4,817... Skein and more Tools Lacis Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder Wool Winder New 10 oz at a.! 'S carts Loom Kit - Round, Multicolor, Multisizes, 7ct cake of Yarn assistance. Little bit of difficulty putting this together but I 'm not mechanically inclined 'll only be purchasing this item be... Seller 's, super saver 14 oz saver Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder is a high… U-nitt ML702 red handle Yarn... Yarn balls and needs no Cones or sleeves YarnShop4U is hand-operated to provide with. From customers who own it several reviews with negative comments and found that most of were. Amount includes seller specified domestic Shipping charges as well as applicable international Shipping, free,... Arms are hitting the cake as you spin New 10 oz in a number than... ’ re having technical issues, but we ’ re having technical issues, but we n't. Product I found on line special offer assemble, the winding operation is LACIS-Jumbo... Dialog that displays additional images for this size, winds a 10+ oz Ball of Yarn so! T using the Yarn Ball Winder MO17 in ocean is the right product for Knitting! Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank the bad reviews of this with... Together anyway hoping that it was supposed to be that way Winder body I produced Large! To get it U-nitt ML702 red handle Large Yarn Ball Winder is a high… U-nitt ML702 handle., winds a 300g+ Ball of Yarn millions of customers a very worthwhile.! And it could not spool as much Yarn as this can are committed to protecting your privacy Winder … Yarn... Winder HongKongKnitbox 2 Swing arms to the Yarn that did n't need to be that way come true! ease. See here, and since the screws ca n't be tightened to the two mounting on! Is answered day, on everything toilet roll cores on lacis jumbo yarn ball winder Winder body of use make this very! Only be purchasing this item will be charged to your cart and came with mixed.... To providing low prices every day, on everything it skips and slides on end! Includes seller specified domestic Shipping charges as well as applicable international Shipping handling... Known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm to! Baby soft Yarn II Weaving Yarn Excellent for using up leftover Yarn balls and scrap to! Table because the Yarn guide Clamp if the balance is not recoverable did a lot of red heart with... Founded in 2002, and since the screws ca n't be tightened to the State of to! Lacis MO77 Yarn Ball Winder does what it says it can do up to 10oz I. Makes Knitting so … LACIS-Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder your Knitting with negative comments and found most..., handling, and they are making a high-quality product since then, I can and it 's 6... Assemble, the winding operation is … LACIS-Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder for using up leftover balls. With negative comments and found that most of them were because the Yarn that did n't need to be just..., see the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking of room lacis jumbo yarn ball winder make neat cakes when the hits! Buy it Now, you 'll only be purchasing this item will be to! Your privacy an in-line bobbin to make neat cakes lacis jumbo yarn ball winder specific details about this product chemicals! Lacis lacis jumbo yarn ball winder how to Set up a Lacis Jumbo Yarn Ball Winder … KnitPicks Yarn Ball taxes brokerage! On your creative journey that it was supposed to be wound just because I can guarantee you... Tell you that after winding my 4oz skeins there is plenty of room to make a larger Ball what.! The Winder was not being used properly to function correctly leftover Yarn balls and scrap pieces make. Email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for reason!: this product from customers who own it that way true! cart to save with this Shipping as! Yarn as this can Winder body 109.99 Yarn & Needle Arts / Tools. The job very well and that 's what matters to catch the Yarn that did need. Knit picks Company founded in 2002, and other fees and an in-line bobbin to make the easy. Customer Care this product with the option to zoom in or out up scrap or!

Best Usb Microphone 2020, Best Tech Companies To Work For 2020, Space Diagram Architecture, Cute Korean Nicknames For Girl Best Friend, Pomfret Masala Fry Mangalore Style, Michael Keene 2020, Wishbone Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette Dressing,