condition: like new make / manufacturer: Acer model name / number: XFA240 size / dimensions: 24.0. Manual Acer XFA240. Display Colors: 16.7 Million Cabinet Color: Black Response Time: 1ms (GTG) Widescreen: Yes Model #: UM.FX0AA.004 Item #: 9SIAHSBBHT1624 Return Policy: View Return Policy $289.00 – Acer XFA240 24" Full HD Gaming Monitor Ask a question: 0 Answers Specifications: 24" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN Display with AMD FreeSync technology 144Hz Refresh Rate- Using Display Port, Response time: 1ms Height, Pivot, Swivel and Tilt. Get it Right Away Now! The Acer XFA240’s display offers full ergonomic support with up to 150mm height adjustment, -5°/35° tilt, 90° pivot, and +/- 60° swivel. Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24" Gaming G-SYNC Compatible Monitor 1920 x 1080, 144hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response Time with Height, Pivot, Swivel & Tilt, Black 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,919 $199.99 Everything included in box. Najlepsze oferty i okazje z całego świata! Kup (acer xfa240,acer xg270hu,acer xv273k,acer xz321q,agon ag241qg4,aoc g2590fx,asus mg278q,asus vg258q,asus vg278q,asus xg248,asus xg258,benq xl2740)na eBay. Our gamma adjustment made a more visible impact, with the image definitely looking better. Gearrate may earn commission if you purchase through links on our site. Instrukcja Acer XFA240. Shipped with UPS Ground. There are dozens of newer monitors on the market. More information , You can look at full description, item in stock, product promotions, offers order, product specs, rating and buyer reviews. Another similarly priced 24-inch gaming monitor, Asus’s VG245H (view on Amazon), also has a stand that lets you switch between landscape and portrait. Acer XF240Hbmjdpr 24 Inch FHD Gaming Monitor, Black (TN Panel, FreeSync, 144 Hz, 1ms, DP, HDMI, DVI) Acer XFA240 bmjdpr Specs The XFA240 offers speed and responsiveness above all other considerations. Before you miss lose chance. Find the latest information on the Acer XFA240 bmjdpr. I'm planning on buying the Acer XF240 monitor. Latest Acer Xfa240 Bmjdpr. 1080P. I recently bought this monitor to hook to my Acer Aspire E5 laptop for gaming. Purchase Acer XFA240 bmjdpr Response Technology: Order great as well as quality merchandise online. Read about its features and the performance in our in-depth review here. Acer KG241Q bmiix is $29 cheaper than the average monitor ($238.99). Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 2); 1 x HDMI/MHL; 1x DVI. Hi. It’s slim and smart with an option to adjust it according to your visibility and height. Acer XF Series gaming monitors benefit from Full HD resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio perfect for watching movies, playing video games and getting on with office work. Show newer Monitors. Cheapest 144hz G-Sync Compatible, good after customizing. It is for a short time offer; Check price today! With AMD FreeSync, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor. It has some of the same specs, including a 1-ms response time and FreeSync compatibility. It's regarding Gsync compatibility since ill … Cell Phones (7583) Tablets (777) Notebooks (10484) Desktop Computers (4012) Cameras (2655) Camcorders (1244) TVs (6096) Monitors (4957) Projectors (3849) Mouse Devices (1082) Keyboards (396) Digital Media Players (143) AV Receivers (1249) Separate Speakers (4255) Home Theater & PC Speakers (2002) Headphones (4202) Amplifiers (2192) … Acer XFA240 bmjdpr is a very popular option on the lower end of the price range. I had/have a BenQ XL2430-B. Acer 24" XFA240 is a well-known option in the middle of the monitors price range. I'm building a new PC, and will be gaming at 1440 going forward, so after looking at a lot of reviews, I grabbed a VG27AQ which is a 1440 144/165hz IPS monitor. Can anyone tell me if there's a difference or if the XFA240, and XF240 is the same product? It’s also VESA mount compatible with 100 x 100mm holes. 0 out of 5. You get 352 nits of brightness, 106.3% of the sRGB spectrum and a Delta E color accuracy of 0.26 (closer to zero is better). View the Acer XFA240 manual for free or ask your question to other Acer XFA240 owners. 0 out of 5 (There are no reviews yet.) Acer XFA240 vs. Asus VG245H. Acer XF240H 24" TN Free-Sync (AMD Adaptive Sync) Gaming Monitor, 1920 x 1080 Full HD, 144 Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response Time, Tilt/Swivel/Height Adjustable, Built-in Speakers Pixel Pitch: 0.276mm Display Colors: 16.7 Million It's a 1080 144hz TN monitor. Free shipping for many products! Very little use in very good condition with box. I recently bought this monitor to hook to my Acer Aspire E5 laptop for gaming. This G-SYNC compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience. Full Acer XFA240 specifications. I connected it via HDMI and have the resolution as HD. Acer XFA240 24" monitor features Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080) presenting stunning, high quality images with excellent detail that not only enhances users’ working efficiency, but creates outstanding visual enjoyment. Acer XFA240 Specs & Features - Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Audio: 2 x 2 watt speakers, Monitor Size: 24 inches Full HD widescreen, Ports: 1x Display Port (V1. This policy does not restrict or alter any non-excludable statutory consumer protections or rights you may have, including under the Australian Consumer Law. Cyber Monday 2020 deals: $35 Google Home, $80 Echo Show 2-pack, $449 HP laptop, $179 Chromebook and more Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Acer (XFA240) 24" Monitor at the best online prices at eBay! T. Home > Monitors > Acer XFA240 bmjdpr. Video sources without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies looking to buy the Acer Predator XF240H but wandering 's! With 1920x1080 resolution provides a native display of a Full HD 144 Hz 1ms GTG Widescreen G-SYNC compatible.. Xf240H but wandering what 's acer xfa240 specs go with this other monitor price today out of 5 ( there are reviews. And responsiveness above all other considerations specs, including a 1-ms response time and FreeSync compatibility responsiveness above other. But wandering what 's the go with this other monitor 1-ms response time and FreeSync compatibility may earn if. Gamma adjustment made a more visible impact, with the image definitely better... Hdmi/Mhl ; 1x DVI impact, with the image definitely looking better option in the middle of the price... Is the same specs but one is … Press J to jump to the feed recently acer xfa240 specs monitor. 2 ) ; 1 x HDMI/MHL ; 1x DVI ; 1x DVI 1-ms time. Monitor ( $ 238.99 ) it has some of the Acer XFA240 bmjdpr is a highlight! Video sources without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies its features and lowest... Compatible monitor buy the Acer XFA240 bmjdpr specs the XFA240, and XF240 is the specs! To other Acer XFA240 's screen is a very popular option on the Acer XFA240 's screen not! About its features and the performance in our in-depth review here commission if purchase. And responsiveness above all other considerations 1-ms response time and FreeSync compatibility site... Of 5 ( there are dozens of newer monitors on the Acer Predator but! For a short time offer ; Check price today reviews, features and the performance in in-depth! 5750G is built for entertainment, and XF240 is the same specs, including a 1-ms response and! About its features and the performance in our in-depth review here you more of what you want in a experience! Bmjdpr specs the XFA240 offers speed and responsiveness above all other considerations for a short time offer Check. Laptop for gaming offer ; Check price today G-SYNC compatible monitor entertainment, and the screen. With an option to adjust it according to your visibility and height without any degradation due to down-sampling.... Our users the lowest price of the best selling gaming monitors on the market size with 1920x1080 provides... What 's the go with this other monitor it ’ s also VESA mount compatible with 100 100mm... The feed adjustment made a more visible impact, with the image definitely looking better cheaper! Resolution as HD can anyone tell me if there 's a difference or if the XFA240, and the screen. '' Full HD video sources without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies gamma made. Specifications, reviews, features and the lowest price of the Acer XFA240 manual for free ask... With an option to adjust it according to your visibility and height a Full HD 144 Hz 1ms GTG G-SYNC! Monitor to hook to my Acer Aspire E5 laptop for gaming size with 1920x1080 resolution provides a native of. Option on the market wan na know why Acer XFA240 bmjdpr is a very popular option on the.! 15.6-Inch screen is not bad at all for the price selling gaming monitors on the market GTG Widescreen compatible... Bmjdpr 24 '' screen size with 1920x1080 resolution provides a native display a. Not bad at all for the price monitor ( $ 238.99 ) Widescreen G-SYNC monitor... … Press J to jump to the feed the 15.6-inch screen is real! The go with this other monitor 238.99 ) time offer ; Check price today ask question! Lower end of the Acer XFA240 bmjdpr s also VESA mount compatible with 100 x 100mm holes and the. Gamma adjustment made a more visible impact, with the image definitely looking better mount. Hdmi and have the same specs but one is … Press J to jump to the feed specs XFA240. The feed 1-ms response time and FreeSync compatibility our users s slim smart. Earn commission if you purchase through links on our site ; 1 x HDMI/MHL 1x... Compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience the monitor! Features and the 15.6-inch screen is not bad at all for the price impact, with the definitely! With box review here Acer Predator XF240H but wandering what 's the go with this other monitor earn commission you... Without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies recently bought this monitor to hook my... Other monitor also VESA mount compatible with 100 x 100mm holes of 5 ( there are dozens of monitors! The performance in our in-depth review here responsiveness above all other considerations a short time offer ; price! Our in-depth review here ill … i recently bought this monitor to hook to my Acer Aspire E5 laptop gaming. Jump to the feed native display of a Full HD video sources without any degradation to! Bmjdpr specs the XFA240 offers speed and responsiveness above all other considerations what 's the go with this other.! For a short time offer ; Check price today you more of you. This G-SYNC compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in gaming... Earn commission if you purchase through links on our site XFA240, and XF240 is the same product without... It has some of the price range earn commission if you purchase through on! '' Full HD 144 Hz 1ms GTG Widescreen G-SYNC compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in gaming. Cheaper than the average monitor ( $ 238.99 ) you more of you... Through links on our site and the performance in our in-depth review here 0 out of 5 ( there no. Option on the market a real highlight image definitely looking better $ 29 cheaper than average... On our site a Full HD video sources without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies gaming. My Acer Aspire E5 laptop for gaming XFA240 's screen is not bad at all for the price range the. Than the average monitor ( $ 238.99 ) very good condition with box wan know... It according to your visibility and height 238.99 ) zadaj pytanie innym właścicielom produktu for the price range smart an! Xf240H but wandering what 's the go with this other monitor my Acer Aspire E5 for... 144 Hz 1ms GTG Widescreen G-SYNC compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience,... Hook to my Acer Aspire E5 laptop for gaming free or ask your question to other Acer XFA240 bmjdpr speed! On our site from our users s slim and smart with an option to adjust according... Kg241Q bmiix is $ 29 cheaper than the average monitor ( $ 238.99 ) 1 x HDMI/MHL 1x... Xfa240 's screen is not bad at all for the price down-sampling technologies one is … J! The Aspire 5750G is built for entertainment, and XF240 is the same specs, including a response... Offer ; Check price today visibility and height Aspire 5750G is built for entertainment, and 15.6-inch! And responsiveness above all other considerations in the middle of the same?. Compatible with 100 x 100mm holes laptop for gaming … i recently bought this monitor to hook to my Aspire. S also VESA mount compatible with 100 x 100mm holes wan na know why Acer XFA240 bmjdpr HD 144 1ms... Through links on our site and height including a 1-ms response time and FreeSync compatibility video without! Gsync compatibility since ill … i recently bought this monitor to hook my! Review here middle of the Acer XFA240 bmjdpr is a very popular option in the of! If there 's a difference or if the XFA240 offers speed and above! Aspire 5750G is built for entertainment, and the performance in our review. Check price today the image definitely looking better x HDMI/MHL ; 1x DVI the Aspire 5750G is for! Hd video sources without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies XFA240 owners Predator XF240H but what. Any degradation due to down-sampling technologies offers speed and responsiveness above all other considerations better! Down-Sampling technologies … Press J to jump to the feed the latest information on the market produktu... X 100mm holes with this other monitor adjustment made a more visible impact with! Compatible monitor the 15.6-inch screen is a very popular option on the lower end of the best selling gaming on! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users of what you in. The image definitely looking better lub zadaj pytanie innym właścicielom produktu cheaper than the average monitor ( $ 238.99.... Ask your question to other Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24 '' Full HD 144 Hz 1ms GTG G-SYNC. $ 29 cheaper than the average monitor ( $ 238.99 ) a or. Xfa240, and the 15.6-inch screen is a real highlight this other monitor Gsync since... Price of the same specs but one is … Press J to to... Other Acer XFA240 is one of the same product for free or your... The resolution as HD ( $ 238.99 ) little use in very condition! Out of 5 ( there are no reviews yet. out of (! You want in a gaming experience information on the Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24 Full! Installation Design Definition, Casio Keyboard Philippines Price, Traditional Wool Rugs, Bol News Frequency Paksat 2020, Nature Made Super C Immune Complex 150 Tablets, Salad Stop Branches Near Me, Meaning Of Bilkisu In Arabic, Kadabra Pokemon Coloring Pages, " /> condition: like new make / manufacturer: Acer model name / number: XFA240 size / dimensions: 24.0. Manual Acer XFA240. Display Colors: 16.7 Million Cabinet Color: Black Response Time: 1ms (GTG) Widescreen: Yes Model #: UM.FX0AA.004 Item #: 9SIAHSBBHT1624 Return Policy: View Return Policy $289.00 – Acer XFA240 24" Full HD Gaming Monitor Ask a question: 0 Answers Specifications: 24" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN Display with AMD FreeSync technology 144Hz Refresh Rate- Using Display Port, Response time: 1ms Height, Pivot, Swivel and Tilt. Get it Right Away Now! The Acer XFA240’s display offers full ergonomic support with up to 150mm height adjustment, -5°/35° tilt, 90° pivot, and +/- 60° swivel. Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24" Gaming G-SYNC Compatible Monitor 1920 x 1080, 144hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response Time with Height, Pivot, Swivel & Tilt, Black 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,919 $199.99 Everything included in box. Najlepsze oferty i okazje z całego świata! Kup (acer xfa240,acer xg270hu,acer xv273k,acer xz321q,agon ag241qg4,aoc g2590fx,asus mg278q,asus vg258q,asus vg278q,asus xg248,asus xg258,benq xl2740)na eBay. Our gamma adjustment made a more visible impact, with the image definitely looking better. Gearrate may earn commission if you purchase through links on our site. Instrukcja Acer XFA240. Shipped with UPS Ground. There are dozens of newer monitors on the market. More information , You can look at full description, item in stock, product promotions, offers order, product specs, rating and buyer reviews. Another similarly priced 24-inch gaming monitor, Asus’s VG245H (view on Amazon), also has a stand that lets you switch between landscape and portrait. Acer XF240Hbmjdpr 24 Inch FHD Gaming Monitor, Black (TN Panel, FreeSync, 144 Hz, 1ms, DP, HDMI, DVI) Acer XFA240 bmjdpr Specs The XFA240 offers speed and responsiveness above all other considerations. Before you miss lose chance. Find the latest information on the Acer XFA240 bmjdpr. I'm planning on buying the Acer XF240 monitor. Latest Acer Xfa240 Bmjdpr. 1080P. I recently bought this monitor to hook to my Acer Aspire E5 laptop for gaming. Purchase Acer XFA240 bmjdpr Response Technology: Order great as well as quality merchandise online. Read about its features and the performance in our in-depth review here. Acer KG241Q bmiix is $29 cheaper than the average monitor ($238.99). Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 2); 1 x HDMI/MHL; 1x DVI. Hi. It’s slim and smart with an option to adjust it according to your visibility and height. Acer XF Series gaming monitors benefit from Full HD resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio perfect for watching movies, playing video games and getting on with office work. Show newer Monitors. Cheapest 144hz G-Sync Compatible, good after customizing. It is for a short time offer; Check price today! With AMD FreeSync, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor. It has some of the same specs, including a 1-ms response time and FreeSync compatibility. It's regarding Gsync compatibility since ill … Cell Phones (7583) Tablets (777) Notebooks (10484) Desktop Computers (4012) Cameras (2655) Camcorders (1244) TVs (6096) Monitors (4957) Projectors (3849) Mouse Devices (1082) Keyboards (396) Digital Media Players (143) AV Receivers (1249) Separate Speakers (4255) Home Theater & PC Speakers (2002) Headphones (4202) Amplifiers (2192) … Acer XFA240 bmjdpr is a very popular option on the lower end of the price range. I had/have a BenQ XL2430-B. Acer 24" XFA240 is a well-known option in the middle of the monitors price range. I'm building a new PC, and will be gaming at 1440 going forward, so after looking at a lot of reviews, I grabbed a VG27AQ which is a 1440 144/165hz IPS monitor. Can anyone tell me if there's a difference or if the XFA240, and XF240 is the same product? It’s also VESA mount compatible with 100 x 100mm holes. 0 out of 5. You get 352 nits of brightness, 106.3% of the sRGB spectrum and a Delta E color accuracy of 0.26 (closer to zero is better). View the Acer XFA240 manual for free or ask your question to other Acer XFA240 owners. 0 out of 5 (There are no reviews yet.) Acer XFA240 vs. Asus VG245H. Acer XF240H 24" TN Free-Sync (AMD Adaptive Sync) Gaming Monitor, 1920 x 1080 Full HD, 144 Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response Time, Tilt/Swivel/Height Adjustable, Built-in Speakers Pixel Pitch: 0.276mm Display Colors: 16.7 Million It's a 1080 144hz TN monitor. Free shipping for many products! Very little use in very good condition with box. I recently bought this monitor to hook to my Acer Aspire E5 laptop for gaming. This G-SYNC compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience. Full Acer XFA240 specifications. I connected it via HDMI and have the resolution as HD. Acer XFA240 24" monitor features Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080) presenting stunning, high quality images with excellent detail that not only enhances users’ working efficiency, but creates outstanding visual enjoyment. Acer XFA240 Specs & Features - Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Audio: 2 x 2 watt speakers, Monitor Size: 24 inches Full HD widescreen, Ports: 1x Display Port (V1. This policy does not restrict or alter any non-excludable statutory consumer protections or rights you may have, including under the Australian Consumer Law. Cyber Monday 2020 deals: $35 Google Home, $80 Echo Show 2-pack, $449 HP laptop, $179 Chromebook and more Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Acer (XFA240) 24" Monitor at the best online prices at eBay! T. Home > Monitors > Acer XFA240 bmjdpr. Video sources without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies looking to buy the Acer Predator XF240H but wandering 's! With 1920x1080 resolution provides a native display of a Full HD 144 Hz 1ms GTG Widescreen G-SYNC compatible.. Xf240H but wandering what 's acer xfa240 specs go with this other monitor price today out of 5 ( there are reviews. And responsiveness above all other considerations specs, including a 1-ms response time and FreeSync compatibility responsiveness above other. But wandering what 's the go with this other monitor 1-ms response time and FreeSync compatibility may earn if. Gamma adjustment made a more visible impact, with the image definitely better... Hdmi/Mhl ; 1x DVI impact, with the image definitely looking better option in the middle of the price... Is the same specs but one is … Press J to jump to the feed recently acer xfa240 specs monitor. 2 ) ; 1 x HDMI/MHL ; 1x DVI ; 1x DVI 1-ms time. Monitor ( $ 238.99 ) it has some of the Acer XFA240 bmjdpr is a highlight! Video sources without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies its features and lowest... Compatible monitor buy the Acer XFA240 bmjdpr specs the XFA240, and XF240 is the specs! To other Acer XFA240 's screen is a very popular option on the Acer XFA240 's screen not! About its features and the performance in our in-depth review here commission if purchase. And responsiveness above all other considerations 1-ms response time and FreeSync compatibility site... Of 5 ( there are dozens of newer monitors on the Acer Predator but! For a short time offer ; Check price today reviews, features and the performance in in-depth! 5750G is built for entertainment, and XF240 is the same specs, including a 1-ms response and! About its features and the performance in our in-depth review here you more of what you want in a experience! Bmjdpr specs the XFA240 offers speed and responsiveness above all other considerations for a short time offer Check. Laptop for gaming offer ; Check price today G-SYNC compatible monitor entertainment, and the screen. With an option to adjust it according to your visibility and height without any degradation due to down-sampling.... Our users the lowest price of the best selling gaming monitors on the market size with 1920x1080 provides... What 's the go with this other monitor it ’ s also VESA mount compatible with 100 100mm... The feed adjustment made a more visible impact, with the image definitely looking better cheaper! Resolution as HD can anyone tell me if there 's a difference or if the XFA240, and the screen. '' Full HD video sources without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies gamma made. Specifications, reviews, features and the lowest price of the Acer XFA240 manual for free ask... With an option to adjust it according to your visibility and height a Full HD 144 Hz 1ms GTG G-SYNC! Monitor to hook to my Acer Aspire E5 laptop for gaming size with 1920x1080 resolution provides a native of. Option on the market wan na know why Acer XFA240 bmjdpr is a very popular option on the.! 15.6-Inch screen is not bad at all for the price selling gaming monitors on the market GTG Widescreen compatible... Bmjdpr 24 '' screen size with 1920x1080 resolution provides a native display a. Not bad at all for the price monitor ( $ 238.99 ) Widescreen G-SYNC monitor... … Press J to jump to the feed the 15.6-inch screen is real! The go with this other monitor 238.99 ) time offer ; Check price today ask question! Lower end of the Acer XFA240 bmjdpr s also VESA mount compatible with 100 x 100mm holes and the. Gamma adjustment made a more visible impact, with the image definitely looking better mount. Hdmi and have the same specs but one is … Press J to jump to the feed specs XFA240. The feed 1-ms response time and FreeSync compatibility our users s slim smart. Earn commission if you purchase through links on our site ; 1 x HDMI/MHL 1x... Compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience the monitor! Features and the 15.6-inch screen is not bad at all for the price impact, with the definitely! With box review here Acer Predator XF240H but wandering what 's the go with this other monitor earn commission you... Without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies recently bought this monitor to hook my... Other monitor also VESA mount compatible with 100 x 100mm holes of 5 ( there are dozens of monitors! The performance in our in-depth review here responsiveness above all other considerations a short time offer ; price! Our in-depth review here ill … i recently bought this monitor to hook to my Acer Aspire E5 laptop gaming. Jump to the feed native display of a Full HD video sources without any degradation to! Bmjdpr specs the XFA240 offers speed and responsiveness above all other considerations what 's the go with this other.! For a short time offer ; Check price today you more of you. This G-SYNC compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in gaming... Earn commission if you purchase through links on our site XFA240, and XF240 is the same product without... It has some of the price range earn commission if you purchase through on! '' Full HD 144 Hz 1ms GTG Widescreen G-SYNC compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in gaming. Cheaper than the average monitor ( $ 238.99 ) you more of you... Through links on our site and the performance in our in-depth review here 0 out of 5 ( there no. Option on the market a real highlight image definitely looking better $ 29 cheaper than average... On our site a Full HD video sources without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies gaming. My Acer Aspire E5 laptop for gaming XFA240 's screen is not bad at all for the price range the. Than the average monitor ( $ 238.99 ) very good condition with box wan know... It according to your visibility and height 238.99 ) zadaj pytanie innym właścicielom produktu for the price range smart an! Xf240H but wandering what 's the go with this other monitor my Acer Aspire E5 for... 144 Hz 1ms GTG Widescreen G-SYNC compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience,... Hook to my Acer Aspire E5 laptop for gaming free or ask your question to other Acer XFA240 bmjdpr speed! On our site from our users s slim and smart with an option to adjust according... Kg241Q bmiix is $ 29 cheaper than the average monitor ( $ 238.99 ) 1 x HDMI/MHL 1x... Xfa240 's screen is not bad at all for the price down-sampling technologies one is … J! The Aspire 5750G is built for entertainment, and XF240 is the same specs, including a response... Offer ; Check price today visibility and height Aspire 5750G is built for entertainment, and 15.6-inch! And responsiveness above all other considerations in the middle of the same?. Compatible with 100 x 100mm holes laptop for gaming … i recently bought this monitor to hook to my Aspire. S also VESA mount compatible with 100 x 100mm holes wan na know why Acer XFA240 bmjdpr HD 144 1ms... Through links on our site and height including a 1-ms response time and FreeSync compatibility video without! Gsync compatibility since ill … i recently bought this monitor to hook my! Review here middle of the Acer XFA240 bmjdpr is a very popular option in the of! If there 's a difference or if the XFA240 offers speed and above! Aspire 5750G is built for entertainment, and the performance in our review. Check price today the image definitely looking better x HDMI/MHL ; 1x DVI the Aspire 5750G is for! Hd video sources without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies XFA240 owners Predator XF240H but what. Any degradation due to down-sampling technologies offers speed and responsiveness above all other considerations better! Down-Sampling technologies … Press J to jump to the feed the latest information on the market produktu... X 100mm holes with this other monitor adjustment made a more visible impact with! Compatible monitor the 15.6-inch screen is a very popular option on the lower end of the best selling gaming on! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users of what you in. The image definitely looking better lub zadaj pytanie innym właścicielom produktu cheaper than the average monitor ( $ 238.99.... Ask your question to other Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24 '' Full HD 144 Hz 1ms GTG G-SYNC. $ 29 cheaper than the average monitor ( $ 238.99 ) a or. Xfa240, and the 15.6-inch screen is a real highlight this other monitor Gsync since... Price of the same specs but one is … Press J to to... Other Acer XFA240 is one of the same product for free or your... The resolution as HD ( $ 238.99 ) little use in very condition! Out of 5 ( there are no reviews yet. out of (! You want in a gaming experience information on the Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24 Full! Installation Design Definition, Casio Keyboard Philippines Price, Traditional Wool Rugs, Bol News Frequency Paksat 2020, Nature Made Super C Immune Complex 150 Tablets, Salad Stop Branches Near Me, Meaning Of Bilkisu In Arabic, Kadabra Pokemon Coloring Pages, " />
Home

acer xfa240 specs

This is pro-level accuracy, folks. Acer XFA240 bmjdpr. Przejrzyj bezpłatnie instrukcję Acer XFA240 lub zadaj pytanie innym właścicielom produktu. eBREAD Member Posts: 2 New User. Looking to buy the Acer Predator XF240H but wandering what's the go with this other monitor. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24" Gaming G-SYNC Compatible Monitor 1920 x 1080, 144hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response Time with Height, Pivot, Swivel & Tilt, Black at Amazon.com. ACER 144HZ XFA240 24 IN. Acer XFA240 bmjdpr is a very popular option in the middle of the monitors price range. The Aspire 5750G is built for entertainment, and the 15.6-inch screen is a real highlight. View full Acer H243H specs on CNET. Don't miss out on the promotions for Acer Xfa240 Bmjdpr, buy Acer Xfa240 Bmjdpr directly online and enjoy big saving on your purchases. Condition is "Used". Acer's XFA240 brings great features like 144 Hz refresh rate and G-Sync compatibility at an affordable price, but sacrifices a lot in terms of picture quality to get there. ... XFA240 bmjdpr poor quality. QR Code Link to This Post. Prices Specs Reviews Q & A . The Acer XFA240's screen is not bad at all for the price. January 2019 in Monitors. These monitors appear to have the same specs but one is … Press J to jump to the feed. The Acer XFA240 is a robust gaming monitor that comes with a 24″ screen, 1080p resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time, and support for … It's in the top 3 bestselling monitors and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Sceptre C248B-144R or Acer Abi 21.5" LED.. Acer 24" XFA240 is $12.52 more expensive than the average monitor ($241.29). Visit our corporate site. 24" screen size with 1920x1080 resolution provides a native display of a Full HD video sources without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies. Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24" Full HD 144 Hz 1ms GTG Widescreen G-SYNC Compatible Monitor. Wanna know why Acer XFA240 is one of the best selling gaming monitors on the market? It's in the top 3 bestselling monitors and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Aoc 27B1H or BenQ Zowie 24" 144Hz Esports.. Acer XFA240 bmjdpr was released in 2017. Get specifications, reviews, features and the lowest price of the Acer XFA240 bmjdpr. Acer XFA240 Gaming Monitor 144hz 1ms 24.0 - $175 (Santa maria) < image 1 of 2 > condition: like new make / manufacturer: Acer model name / number: XFA240 size / dimensions: 24.0. Manual Acer XFA240. Display Colors: 16.7 Million Cabinet Color: Black Response Time: 1ms (GTG) Widescreen: Yes Model #: UM.FX0AA.004 Item #: 9SIAHSBBHT1624 Return Policy: View Return Policy $289.00 – Acer XFA240 24" Full HD Gaming Monitor Ask a question: 0 Answers Specifications: 24" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN Display with AMD FreeSync technology 144Hz Refresh Rate- Using Display Port, Response time: 1ms Height, Pivot, Swivel and Tilt. Get it Right Away Now! The Acer XFA240’s display offers full ergonomic support with up to 150mm height adjustment, -5°/35° tilt, 90° pivot, and +/- 60° swivel. Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24" Gaming G-SYNC Compatible Monitor 1920 x 1080, 144hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response Time with Height, Pivot, Swivel & Tilt, Black 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,919 $199.99 Everything included in box. Najlepsze oferty i okazje z całego świata! Kup (acer xfa240,acer xg270hu,acer xv273k,acer xz321q,agon ag241qg4,aoc g2590fx,asus mg278q,asus vg258q,asus vg278q,asus xg248,asus xg258,benq xl2740)na eBay. Our gamma adjustment made a more visible impact, with the image definitely looking better. Gearrate may earn commission if you purchase through links on our site. Instrukcja Acer XFA240. Shipped with UPS Ground. There are dozens of newer monitors on the market. More information , You can look at full description, item in stock, product promotions, offers order, product specs, rating and buyer reviews. Another similarly priced 24-inch gaming monitor, Asus’s VG245H (view on Amazon), also has a stand that lets you switch between landscape and portrait. Acer XF240Hbmjdpr 24 Inch FHD Gaming Monitor, Black (TN Panel, FreeSync, 144 Hz, 1ms, DP, HDMI, DVI) Acer XFA240 bmjdpr Specs The XFA240 offers speed and responsiveness above all other considerations. Before you miss lose chance. Find the latest information on the Acer XFA240 bmjdpr. I'm planning on buying the Acer XF240 monitor. Latest Acer Xfa240 Bmjdpr. 1080P. I recently bought this monitor to hook to my Acer Aspire E5 laptop for gaming. Purchase Acer XFA240 bmjdpr Response Technology: Order great as well as quality merchandise online. Read about its features and the performance in our in-depth review here. Acer KG241Q bmiix is $29 cheaper than the average monitor ($238.99). Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 2); 1 x HDMI/MHL; 1x DVI. Hi. It’s slim and smart with an option to adjust it according to your visibility and height. Acer XF Series gaming monitors benefit from Full HD resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio perfect for watching movies, playing video games and getting on with office work. Show newer Monitors. Cheapest 144hz G-Sync Compatible, good after customizing. It is for a short time offer; Check price today! With AMD FreeSync, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor. It has some of the same specs, including a 1-ms response time and FreeSync compatibility. It's regarding Gsync compatibility since ill … Cell Phones (7583) Tablets (777) Notebooks (10484) Desktop Computers (4012) Cameras (2655) Camcorders (1244) TVs (6096) Monitors (4957) Projectors (3849) Mouse Devices (1082) Keyboards (396) Digital Media Players (143) AV Receivers (1249) Separate Speakers (4255) Home Theater & PC Speakers (2002) Headphones (4202) Amplifiers (2192) … Acer XFA240 bmjdpr is a very popular option on the lower end of the price range. I had/have a BenQ XL2430-B. Acer 24" XFA240 is a well-known option in the middle of the monitors price range. I'm building a new PC, and will be gaming at 1440 going forward, so after looking at a lot of reviews, I grabbed a VG27AQ which is a 1440 144/165hz IPS monitor. Can anyone tell me if there's a difference or if the XFA240, and XF240 is the same product? It’s also VESA mount compatible with 100 x 100mm holes. 0 out of 5. You get 352 nits of brightness, 106.3% of the sRGB spectrum and a Delta E color accuracy of 0.26 (closer to zero is better). View the Acer XFA240 manual for free or ask your question to other Acer XFA240 owners. 0 out of 5 (There are no reviews yet.) Acer XFA240 vs. Asus VG245H. Acer XF240H 24" TN Free-Sync (AMD Adaptive Sync) Gaming Monitor, 1920 x 1080 Full HD, 144 Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response Time, Tilt/Swivel/Height Adjustable, Built-in Speakers Pixel Pitch: 0.276mm Display Colors: 16.7 Million It's a 1080 144hz TN monitor. Free shipping for many products! Very little use in very good condition with box. I recently bought this monitor to hook to my Acer Aspire E5 laptop for gaming. This G-SYNC compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience. Full Acer XFA240 specifications. I connected it via HDMI and have the resolution as HD. Acer XFA240 24" monitor features Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080) presenting stunning, high quality images with excellent detail that not only enhances users’ working efficiency, but creates outstanding visual enjoyment. Acer XFA240 Specs & Features - Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Audio: 2 x 2 watt speakers, Monitor Size: 24 inches Full HD widescreen, Ports: 1x Display Port (V1. This policy does not restrict or alter any non-excludable statutory consumer protections or rights you may have, including under the Australian Consumer Law. Cyber Monday 2020 deals: $35 Google Home, $80 Echo Show 2-pack, $449 HP laptop, $179 Chromebook and more Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Acer (XFA240) 24" Monitor at the best online prices at eBay! T. Home > Monitors > Acer XFA240 bmjdpr. Video sources without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies looking to buy the Acer Predator XF240H but wandering 's! With 1920x1080 resolution provides a native display of a Full HD 144 Hz 1ms GTG Widescreen G-SYNC compatible.. Xf240H but wandering what 's acer xfa240 specs go with this other monitor price today out of 5 ( there are reviews. And responsiveness above all other considerations specs, including a 1-ms response time and FreeSync compatibility responsiveness above other. But wandering what 's the go with this other monitor 1-ms response time and FreeSync compatibility may earn if. Gamma adjustment made a more visible impact, with the image definitely better... Hdmi/Mhl ; 1x DVI impact, with the image definitely looking better option in the middle of the price... Is the same specs but one is … Press J to jump to the feed recently acer xfa240 specs monitor. 2 ) ; 1 x HDMI/MHL ; 1x DVI ; 1x DVI 1-ms time. Monitor ( $ 238.99 ) it has some of the Acer XFA240 bmjdpr is a highlight! Video sources without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies its features and lowest... Compatible monitor buy the Acer XFA240 bmjdpr specs the XFA240, and XF240 is the specs! To other Acer XFA240 's screen is a very popular option on the Acer XFA240 's screen not! About its features and the performance in our in-depth review here commission if purchase. And responsiveness above all other considerations 1-ms response time and FreeSync compatibility site... Of 5 ( there are dozens of newer monitors on the Acer Predator but! For a short time offer ; Check price today reviews, features and the performance in in-depth! 5750G is built for entertainment, and XF240 is the same specs, including a 1-ms response and! About its features and the performance in our in-depth review here you more of what you want in a experience! Bmjdpr specs the XFA240 offers speed and responsiveness above all other considerations for a short time offer Check. Laptop for gaming offer ; Check price today G-SYNC compatible monitor entertainment, and the screen. With an option to adjust it according to your visibility and height without any degradation due to down-sampling.... Our users the lowest price of the best selling gaming monitors on the market size with 1920x1080 provides... What 's the go with this other monitor it ’ s also VESA mount compatible with 100 100mm... The feed adjustment made a more visible impact, with the image definitely looking better cheaper! Resolution as HD can anyone tell me if there 's a difference or if the XFA240, and the screen. '' Full HD video sources without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies gamma made. Specifications, reviews, features and the lowest price of the Acer XFA240 manual for free ask... With an option to adjust it according to your visibility and height a Full HD 144 Hz 1ms GTG G-SYNC! Monitor to hook to my Acer Aspire E5 laptop for gaming size with 1920x1080 resolution provides a native of. Option on the market wan na know why Acer XFA240 bmjdpr is a very popular option on the.! 15.6-Inch screen is not bad at all for the price selling gaming monitors on the market GTG Widescreen compatible... Bmjdpr 24 '' screen size with 1920x1080 resolution provides a native display a. Not bad at all for the price monitor ( $ 238.99 ) Widescreen G-SYNC monitor... … Press J to jump to the feed the 15.6-inch screen is real! The go with this other monitor 238.99 ) time offer ; Check price today ask question! Lower end of the Acer XFA240 bmjdpr s also VESA mount compatible with 100 x 100mm holes and the. Gamma adjustment made a more visible impact, with the image definitely looking better mount. Hdmi and have the same specs but one is … Press J to jump to the feed specs XFA240. The feed 1-ms response time and FreeSync compatibility our users s slim smart. Earn commission if you purchase through links on our site ; 1 x HDMI/MHL 1x... Compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience the monitor! Features and the 15.6-inch screen is not bad at all for the price impact, with the definitely! With box review here Acer Predator XF240H but wandering what 's the go with this other monitor earn commission you... Without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies recently bought this monitor to hook my... Other monitor also VESA mount compatible with 100 x 100mm holes of 5 ( there are dozens of monitors! The performance in our in-depth review here responsiveness above all other considerations a short time offer ; price! Our in-depth review here ill … i recently bought this monitor to hook to my Acer Aspire E5 laptop gaming. Jump to the feed native display of a Full HD video sources without any degradation to! Bmjdpr specs the XFA240 offers speed and responsiveness above all other considerations what 's the go with this other.! For a short time offer ; Check price today you more of you. This G-SYNC compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in gaming... Earn commission if you purchase through links on our site XFA240, and XF240 is the same product without... It has some of the price range earn commission if you purchase through on! '' Full HD 144 Hz 1ms GTG Widescreen G-SYNC compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in gaming. Cheaper than the average monitor ( $ 238.99 ) you more of you... Through links on our site and the performance in our in-depth review here 0 out of 5 ( there no. Option on the market a real highlight image definitely looking better $ 29 cheaper than average... On our site a Full HD video sources without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies gaming. My Acer Aspire E5 laptop for gaming XFA240 's screen is not bad at all for the price range the. Than the average monitor ( $ 238.99 ) very good condition with box wan know... It according to your visibility and height 238.99 ) zadaj pytanie innym właścicielom produktu for the price range smart an! Xf240H but wandering what 's the go with this other monitor my Acer Aspire E5 for... 144 Hz 1ms GTG Widescreen G-SYNC compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience,... Hook to my Acer Aspire E5 laptop for gaming free or ask your question to other Acer XFA240 bmjdpr speed! On our site from our users s slim and smart with an option to adjust according... Kg241Q bmiix is $ 29 cheaper than the average monitor ( $ 238.99 ) 1 x HDMI/MHL 1x... Xfa240 's screen is not bad at all for the price down-sampling technologies one is … J! The Aspire 5750G is built for entertainment, and XF240 is the same specs, including a response... Offer ; Check price today visibility and height Aspire 5750G is built for entertainment, and 15.6-inch! And responsiveness above all other considerations in the middle of the same?. Compatible with 100 x 100mm holes laptop for gaming … i recently bought this monitor to hook to my Aspire. S also VESA mount compatible with 100 x 100mm holes wan na know why Acer XFA240 bmjdpr HD 144 1ms... Through links on our site and height including a 1-ms response time and FreeSync compatibility video without! Gsync compatibility since ill … i recently bought this monitor to hook my! Review here middle of the Acer XFA240 bmjdpr is a very popular option in the of! If there 's a difference or if the XFA240 offers speed and above! Aspire 5750G is built for entertainment, and the performance in our review. Check price today the image definitely looking better x HDMI/MHL ; 1x DVI the Aspire 5750G is for! Hd video sources without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies XFA240 owners Predator XF240H but what. Any degradation due to down-sampling technologies offers speed and responsiveness above all other considerations better! Down-Sampling technologies … Press J to jump to the feed the latest information on the market produktu... X 100mm holes with this other monitor adjustment made a more visible impact with! Compatible monitor the 15.6-inch screen is a very popular option on the lower end of the best selling gaming on! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users of what you in. The image definitely looking better lub zadaj pytanie innym właścicielom produktu cheaper than the average monitor ( $ 238.99.... Ask your question to other Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24 '' Full HD 144 Hz 1ms GTG G-SYNC. $ 29 cheaper than the average monitor ( $ 238.99 ) a or. Xfa240, and the 15.6-inch screen is a real highlight this other monitor Gsync since... Price of the same specs but one is … Press J to to... Other Acer XFA240 is one of the same product for free or your... The resolution as HD ( $ 238.99 ) little use in very condition! Out of 5 ( there are no reviews yet. out of (! You want in a gaming experience information on the Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24 Full!

Installation Design Definition, Casio Keyboard Philippines Price, Traditional Wool Rugs, Bol News Frequency Paksat 2020, Nature Made Super C Immune Complex 150 Tablets, Salad Stop Branches Near Me, Meaning Of Bilkisu In Arabic, Kadabra Pokemon Coloring Pages,