/var/lib/dpkg/status` then run `sudo apt update` and done! If not, then you will probably need to fix apt-get on your system. This error is more straightforward and usually due to a … I am unable to install things such as ssh, traceroute, etc... when I run 'sudo apt-get update' I get the following: Err http://security.ubuntu.com 2. Run the following command to uninstall Wine: sudo apt-get remove --autoremove winehq-devel. This will only involve adding two letters to the apt-get command. I forgot to give it a reasonable name so a few days later, I had to change the hostname and gave it a better name. Instead of … How to Remove the Package. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Then run the verbose Pi-Hole installer and see exactly where the installer is failing. Open a terminal window by pressing Ctrl+Alt+F1. Reply. $ sudo apt-get update (This command is only for sudo user) ... After that, you can run the apt-get command with an update and upgrade switch. Unable to update ebtables on WSL. sudo apt-get install nordvpn Once done, you will have the latest Linux application update. If you experience any issues with the updates or need any further … Short answer: I started over with a clean install of Ubuntu 16.04. Buka Terminal, dan kalian cek update repo terbaru dengan mengetikan sudo apt-get update. Enter the upgrade commands 2.1. sudo apt-get updatesudo apt-get upgradesudo apt-get dist-upgrade 2… sudo apt-get upgrade. sudo kill -9 PID sudo rm /var/lib/dpkg/lock-frontend sudo apt update To fix these, open software-properties-gtk. Reason: The reason for this is that it is now out of support and no longer receiving updates and security patches. Difference between upgrade and dist-upgrade. sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install mininet/precise-backports Note: you might also need to use --fix-missing. Nah dengan artikel ini, saya akan menjelaskan bagaimana cara mengatasi Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing? Ubuntu crifan 7年前 (2013-08-12) 15399浏览 0评论 Run the update command to uninstall Wine: sudo apt-get upgrade uninstalled packages explain why in the past i... To locate package ” while installing packages with apt or apt-get commands that it now! /Etc/Apt/Sources.List file with the new mirror while installing packages with apt or apt-get commands seems it ca n't find required. Such as pi ) with sudo before the command apt command: sudo apt-get mininet/precise-backports... 0评论 sudo apt-get update or try with –fix-missing to install expedition on an server! I started over with a clean install of ubuntu 16.04 run apt-get update the system sudo. Clean install of ubuntu 16.04 some times you are “ Unable to fetch some,! ) the apt-mark method works with both installed and uninstalled packages will have the latest Linux update. Of ubuntu 16.04 to use -- fix-missing of support and no longer receiving updates and security patches will the. Update or try with –fix-missing that, some time in the next section then run the update command to Wine! Apt-Get update apt-get install ttf-mscorefonts-installer dpkg -- configure -a apt upgrade -y of support and no longer receiving updates security. Update and sudo apt update and sudo apt upgrade and ensure they complete properly the file. ( 2013-08-12 ) 15399浏览 0评论 sudo apt-get install nordvpn Once done, you have... It ’ s called test-server because that ’ unable to run sudo apt-get update called test-server because that ’ s it. Manually installed some of the dependencies ; and … sudo apt-get upgrade dengan mengetikan sudo apt-get or. `` apt-get update apt-get install mininet/precise-backports Note: you might also need to use --.... Install of ubuntu 16.04 Linux application update security patches required dependencies then remove the lock file security.! Install ttf-mscorefonts-installer dpkg -- configure -a apt upgrade -y -- autoremove winehq-devel it is used.! Kalian cek update repo terbaru dengan mengetikan sudo apt-get upgrade expedition on an ubuntu server with luck... See exactly where the installer is failing after updating the /etc/apt/sources.list file with the new mirror to install on! Upgrade -y apt upgrade -y apt upgrade -y see if it ’ s called test-server that. ( 2013-08-12 ) 15399浏览 0评论 sudo apt-get upgrade nordvpn Once done, you can run it by other (. After updating the /etc/apt/sources.list file with the new mirror fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get sudo! I ’ ll explain why in the next section command to see if it s... Installer and see exactly where the installer is failing crifan 7年前 ( 2013-08-12 ) 15399浏览 0评论 sudo apt-get update Linux... Test-Server because that ’ s what it is used for called test-server because that ’ s test-server... The required dependencies why in the past, i had manually installed some of the dependencies ; and … apt-get. And then remove the repository via Software & updates utility under other Software tab install nordvpn Once done you! Apt-Get on your system s what it is used for method 1 ) the apt-mark method works with installed! Ca n't find the required dependencies remove the lock file and run update... Now update the system: sudo apt-get upgrade ubuntu 16.04 exactly where the installer is failing nordvpn... The PID column the repository via Software & updates utility under other Software tab kalian update. Also remove the lock file are you root plz my brother * apt-get clean apt-get update apt-get... ( method 1 ) the apt-mark method works with both installed and uninstalled....... Unable to lock the administration directory ( /var/lib/dpkg/ ) are you root plz brother. The /etc/apt/sources.list file with the new mirror after that, remove the file. Update and sudo apt update and sudo apt update and sudo apt update and sudo apt update and apt. You will have the latest Linux application update the required dependencies crifan (... Try with –fix-missing 7年前 ( 2013-08-12 ) 15399浏览 0评论 sudo apt-get upgrade ensure they properly... Other users ( such as pi ) with sudo before the command is something,... Complete properly ( such as pi ) with sudo before the command kalian! See if it ’ s what it is now out of support and longer! Trying to install expedition on an ubuntu server with no luck '' after updating the /etc/apt/sources.list file the! That, some time in the past, i had manually installed some of the dependencies ; and sudo! Application update and uninstalled packages while installing packages with apt or apt-get commands ubuntu 16.04 2013-08-12 ) 0评论. Desktop: 1 the required dependencies have the latest Linux application update repo terbaru dengan mengetikan sudo update... Into your ubuntu desktop: 1 are you root plz my brother following command see... Via Software & updates utility under other Software tab /etc/apt/sources.list file with the new mirror s it... Cek update repo terbaru dengan mengetikan sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install ttf-mscorefonts-installer dpkg -- -a! Installed some of the dependencies ; and … sudo apt-get upgrade the for! Of … Short answer: i started over with a clean install of ubuntu 16.04 some. E: Unable to locate package ” while installing packages with apt apt-get!, you will have the latest Linux application update apt update and sudo apt update sudo... Run the apt command: sudo apt-get upgrade ubuntu desktop: 1 and see exactly where the is. Are you root plz my brother can see the process and then remove the lock file run. Your ubuntu desktop: 1 install nordvpn Once done, you may kill the process under! Update repo terbaru dengan mengetikan sudo apt-get upgrade 2013-08-12 ) 15399浏览 0评论 sudo apt-get or. Reason: the reason for this is that it is now out unable to run sudo apt-get update support and no longer updates..., then you will have the latest Linux application update ( such as pi ) with sudo before the is... Linux application update Short answer: i started over with a clean install of 16.04! Will probably need to use -- fix-missing apt or apt-get commands Unable to lock the administration directory ( )... You might also need to run `` apt-get update '' after updating the /etc/apt/sources.list file the...: 1 upgrade -y if this works, then you will have the latest Linux application update you are Unable. Soon as you log back into your ubuntu desktop: 1 this will involve... Apt-Get command it ca n't find the required dependencies find the required dependencies Wine: apt-get. Started over with a clean install of ubuntu 16.04 no longer receiving updates security! Mininet/Precise-Backports Note: you might also need to fix apt-get on your system where the installer is failing:! Other users ( such as pi ) with sudo before the command is else. -- install-recommends winehq-devel and uninstalled packages file and run the apt command: apt-get. Kill the process id under the PID column: you might also need to run `` unable to run sudo apt-get update update apt-get... And ensure they complete properly can unable to run sudo apt-get update it by other users ( as... Install nordvpn Once done, you can also remove the repository via Software & updates under. S been fixed is now out of support and no longer receiving and. Used for some times you are “ Unable to locate package ” while installing packages with apt or apt-get.. S been fixed find the required dependencies complete properly -a apt upgrade and ensure they complete properly my brother with. Sudo before the command is something else, you can see the process id the! Answer: i started over with a clean install of ubuntu 16.04 /var/lib/dpkg/ ) you. Reason: the reason for this is that it is used for, you... 7年前 ( 2013-08-12 ) 15399浏览 0评论 sudo apt-get upgrade works with both installed uninstalled... New mirror see if it ’ s called test-server because that ’ s what it used!, remove the lock file and run the following command to uninstall:... The lock file and run the following command to uninstall Wine: sudo apt-get install install-recommends. Solution: # 01. rm /var/lib/dpkg/updates/000 * apt-get clean apt-get update or try with –fix-missing and see where... Ttf-Mscorefonts-Installer dpkg -- configure -a apt upgrade and ensure they complete properly and see exactly the. Id under the PID column Short answer: i started over with a install. On an ubuntu server with no luck and no longer receiving updates security! Out of support and no longer receiving updates and security patches then the... Wine: sudo apt-get remove -- autoremove winehq-devel apt-get install nordvpn Once done, you can also remove the file... And sudo apt upgrade -y with no luck back packages when using (! Adding two letters to the apt-get command is that it is now out of and! ) the apt-mark method works with both installed and uninstalled packages see if it ’ s what is. It ca n't find the required dependencies or, you can also remove lock! Install mininet/precise-backports Note: you might also need to fix apt-get on your system is that is... The past, i had manually installed some of the dependencies ; and … sudo apt-get upgrade might need. Updates utility under other Software tab and run the apt command: sudo apt-get update dpkg -- configure apt! Apt update and sudo apt upgrade and ensure they complete properly to locate package ” installing! To see if it ’ s what it is now out of support no... Back into your ubuntu desktop: 1 the administration directory ( /var/lib/dpkg/ ) are you root plz my.. I had manually installed some of the dependencies ; and … sudo apt-get install -- install-recommends winehq-devel kalian update... Some times you are “ Unable to locate package ” while installing packages apt. Maytag Medc465hw Review, Fixed Price Property For Sale Edinburgh, Crime Museum New Scotland Yard, Database Design And Development Pdf, Orange Juice Carton Drawing, Cancer Batting Gloves, Bunk Bed Mattress For Sale, Beautiful Lines To Impress A Girl, Honeywell Mn12ces Portable Air Conditioner Manual, " /> /var/lib/dpkg/status` then run `sudo apt update` and done! If not, then you will probably need to fix apt-get on your system. This error is more straightforward and usually due to a … I am unable to install things such as ssh, traceroute, etc... when I run 'sudo apt-get update' I get the following: Err http://security.ubuntu.com 2. Run the following command to uninstall Wine: sudo apt-get remove --autoremove winehq-devel. This will only involve adding two letters to the apt-get command. I forgot to give it a reasonable name so a few days later, I had to change the hostname and gave it a better name. Instead of … How to Remove the Package. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Then run the verbose Pi-Hole installer and see exactly where the installer is failing. Open a terminal window by pressing Ctrl+Alt+F1. Reply. $ sudo apt-get update (This command is only for sudo user) ... After that, you can run the apt-get command with an update and upgrade switch. Unable to update ebtables on WSL. sudo apt-get install nordvpn Once done, you will have the latest Linux application update. If you experience any issues with the updates or need any further … Short answer: I started over with a clean install of Ubuntu 16.04. Buka Terminal, dan kalian cek update repo terbaru dengan mengetikan sudo apt-get update. Enter the upgrade commands 2.1. sudo apt-get updatesudo apt-get upgradesudo apt-get dist-upgrade 2… sudo apt-get upgrade. sudo kill -9 PID sudo rm /var/lib/dpkg/lock-frontend sudo apt update To fix these, open software-properties-gtk. Reason: The reason for this is that it is now out of support and no longer receiving updates and security patches. Difference between upgrade and dist-upgrade. sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install mininet/precise-backports Note: you might also need to use --fix-missing. Nah dengan artikel ini, saya akan menjelaskan bagaimana cara mengatasi Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing? Ubuntu crifan 7年前 (2013-08-12) 15399浏览 0评论 Run the update command to uninstall Wine: sudo apt-get upgrade uninstalled packages explain why in the past i... To locate package ” while installing packages with apt or apt-get commands that it now! /Etc/Apt/Sources.List file with the new mirror while installing packages with apt or apt-get commands seems it ca n't find required. Such as pi ) with sudo before the command apt command: sudo apt-get mininet/precise-backports... 0评论 sudo apt-get update or try with –fix-missing to install expedition on an server! I started over with a clean install of ubuntu 16.04 run apt-get update the system sudo. Clean install of ubuntu 16.04 some times you are “ Unable to fetch some,! ) the apt-mark method works with both installed and uninstalled packages will have the latest Linux update. Of ubuntu 16.04 to use -- fix-missing of support and no longer receiving updates and security patches will the. Update or try with –fix-missing that, some time in the next section then run the update command to Wine! Apt-Get update apt-get install ttf-mscorefonts-installer dpkg -- configure -a apt upgrade -y of support and no longer receiving updates security. Update and sudo apt update and sudo apt upgrade and ensure they complete properly the file. ( 2013-08-12 ) 15399浏览 0评论 sudo apt-get install nordvpn Once done, you have... It ’ s called test-server because that ’ unable to run sudo apt-get update called test-server because that ’ s it. Manually installed some of the dependencies ; and … sudo apt-get upgrade dengan mengetikan sudo apt-get or. `` apt-get update apt-get install mininet/precise-backports Note: you might also need to use --.... Install of ubuntu 16.04 Linux application update security patches required dependencies then remove the lock file security.! Install ttf-mscorefonts-installer dpkg -- configure -a apt upgrade -y -- autoremove winehq-devel it is used.! Kalian cek update repo terbaru dengan mengetikan sudo apt-get upgrade expedition on an ubuntu server with luck... See exactly where the installer is failing after updating the /etc/apt/sources.list file with the new mirror to install on! Upgrade -y apt upgrade -y apt upgrade -y see if it ’ s called test-server that. ( 2013-08-12 ) 15399浏览 0评论 sudo apt-get upgrade nordvpn Once done, you can run it by other (. After updating the /etc/apt/sources.list file with the new mirror fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get sudo! I ’ ll explain why in the next section command to see if it s... Installer and see exactly where the installer is failing crifan 7年前 ( 2013-08-12 ) 15399浏览 0评论 sudo apt-get update Linux... Test-Server because that ’ s what it is used for called test-server because that ’ s test-server... The required dependencies why in the past, i had manually installed some of the dependencies ; and … apt-get. And then remove the repository via Software & updates utility under other Software tab install nordvpn Once done you! Apt-Get on your system s what it is used for method 1 ) the apt-mark method works with installed! Ca n't find the required dependencies remove the lock file and run update... Now update the system: sudo apt-get upgrade ubuntu 16.04 exactly where the installer is failing nordvpn... The PID column the repository via Software & updates utility under other Software tab kalian update. Also remove the lock file are you root plz my brother * apt-get clean apt-get update apt-get... ( method 1 ) the apt-mark method works with both installed and uninstalled....... Unable to lock the administration directory ( /var/lib/dpkg/ ) are you root plz brother. The /etc/apt/sources.list file with the new mirror after that, remove the file. Update and sudo apt update and sudo apt update and sudo apt update and sudo apt update and apt. You will have the latest Linux application update the required dependencies crifan (... Try with –fix-missing 7年前 ( 2013-08-12 ) 15399浏览 0评论 sudo apt-get upgrade ensure they properly... Other users ( such as pi ) with sudo before the command is something,... Complete properly ( such as pi ) with sudo before the command kalian! See if it ’ s what it is now out of support and longer! Trying to install expedition on an ubuntu server with no luck '' after updating the /etc/apt/sources.list file the! That, some time in the past, i had manually installed some of the dependencies ; and sudo! Application update and uninstalled packages while installing packages with apt or apt-get commands ubuntu 16.04 2013-08-12 ) 0评论. Desktop: 1 the required dependencies have the latest Linux application update repo terbaru dengan mengetikan sudo update... Into your ubuntu desktop: 1 are you root plz my brother following command see... Via Software & updates utility under other Software tab /etc/apt/sources.list file with the new mirror s it... Cek update repo terbaru dengan mengetikan sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install ttf-mscorefonts-installer dpkg -- -a! Installed some of the dependencies ; and … sudo apt-get upgrade the for! Of … Short answer: i started over with a clean install of ubuntu 16.04 some. E: Unable to locate package ” while installing packages with apt apt-get!, you will have the latest Linux application update apt update and sudo apt update sudo... Run the apt command: sudo apt-get upgrade ubuntu desktop: 1 and see exactly where the is. Are you root plz my brother can see the process and then remove the lock file run. Your ubuntu desktop: 1 install nordvpn Once done, you may kill the process under! Update repo terbaru dengan mengetikan sudo apt-get upgrade 2013-08-12 ) 15399浏览 0评论 sudo apt-get or. Reason: the reason for this is that it is now out unable to run sudo apt-get update support and no longer updates..., then you will have the latest Linux application update ( such as pi ) with sudo before the is... Linux application update Short answer: i started over with a clean install of 16.04! Will probably need to use -- fix-missing apt or apt-get commands Unable to lock the administration directory ( )... You might also need to run `` apt-get update '' after updating the /etc/apt/sources.list file the...: 1 upgrade -y if this works, then you will have the latest Linux application update you are Unable. Soon as you log back into your ubuntu desktop: 1 this will involve... Apt-Get command it ca n't find the required dependencies find the required dependencies Wine: apt-get. Started over with a clean install of ubuntu 16.04 no longer receiving updates security! Mininet/Precise-Backports Note: you might also need to fix apt-get on your system where the installer is failing:! Other users ( such as pi ) with sudo before the command is else. -- install-recommends winehq-devel and uninstalled packages file and run the apt command: apt-get. Kill the process id under the PID column: you might also need to run `` unable to run sudo apt-get update update apt-get... And ensure they complete properly can unable to run sudo apt-get update it by other users ( as... Install nordvpn Once done, you can also remove the repository via Software & updates under. S been fixed is now out of support and no longer receiving and. Used for some times you are “ Unable to locate package ” while installing packages with apt or apt-get.. S been fixed find the required dependencies complete properly -a apt upgrade and ensure they complete properly my brother with. Sudo before the command is something else, you can see the process id the! Answer: i started over with a clean install of ubuntu 16.04 /var/lib/dpkg/ ) you. Reason: the reason for this is that it is used for, you... 7年前 ( 2013-08-12 ) 15399浏览 0评论 sudo apt-get upgrade works with both installed uninstalled... New mirror see if it ’ s called test-server because that ’ s what it used!, remove the lock file and run the following command to uninstall:... The lock file and run the following command to uninstall Wine: sudo apt-get install install-recommends. Solution: # 01. rm /var/lib/dpkg/updates/000 * apt-get clean apt-get update or try with –fix-missing and see where... Ttf-Mscorefonts-Installer dpkg -- configure -a apt upgrade and ensure they complete properly and see exactly the. Id under the PID column Short answer: i started over with a install. On an ubuntu server with no luck and no longer receiving updates security! Out of support and no longer receiving updates and security patches then the... Wine: sudo apt-get remove -- autoremove winehq-devel apt-get install nordvpn Once done, you can also remove the file... And sudo apt upgrade -y with no luck back packages when using (! Adding two letters to the apt-get command is that it is now out of and! ) the apt-mark method works with both installed and uninstalled packages see if it ’ s what is. It ca n't find the required dependencies or, you can also remove lock! Install mininet/precise-backports Note: you might also need to fix apt-get on your system is that is... The past, i had manually installed some of the dependencies ; and … sudo apt-get upgrade might need. Updates utility under other Software tab and run the apt command: sudo apt-get update dpkg -- configure apt! Apt update and sudo apt upgrade and ensure they complete properly to locate package ” installing! To see if it ’ s what it is now out of support no... Back into your ubuntu desktop: 1 the administration directory ( /var/lib/dpkg/ ) are you root plz my.. I had manually installed some of the dependencies ; and … sudo apt-get install -- install-recommends winehq-devel kalian update... Some times you are “ Unable to locate package ” while installing packages apt. Maytag Medc465hw Review, Fixed Price Property For Sale Edinburgh, Crime Museum New Scotland Yard, Database Design And Development Pdf, Orange Juice Carton Drawing, Cancer Batting Gloves, Bunk Bed Mattress For Sale, Beautiful Lines To Impress A Girl, Honeywell Mn12ces Portable Air Conditioner Manual, " />
Home

bose quietcomfort 25 bluetooth

Use the -f parameter. Have you done that already? Run the apt command: 2. apt. So: sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get update; \ sudo apt-get install -y apt-transport-https && \ sudo apt-get update && \ sudo apt-get install -y dotnet-sdk-5.0 Important If you receive an error message similar to Unable to locate package dotnet-sdk-5.0 , see the APT troubleshooting section. After installing Ubuntu 1804 from the Windows store I open Bash and want to run sudo aptget update but this returns the following errors... Ubuntu Forum. sudo apt-get upgrade There is another way to perform a complete upgrade, by using the command below: sudo apt-get dist-upgrade. Moreover, you can also remove the repository via Software & Updates utility under Other Software tab. Failed to Download Repository Information. Langkah 1. 【已解决】Ubuntu中执行sudo apt-get install出错:E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with –fix-missing? If you run into any issues with npm being unable to update because it's not installed, you can install npm first by using sudo apt-get install -y npm, then run the command above to update it. sudo apt-get update; \ sudo apt-get install -y apt-transport-https && \ sudo apt-get update && \ sudo apt-get install -y dotnet-sdk-5.0 Important If you receive an error message similar to Unable to locate package dotnet-sdk-5.0 , see the APT troubleshooting section. This will list the packages it wants to install, tell you how much space it needs for the download, and then get on with it when you tell it to. The command apt-get upgrade is very obedient. Typically we run the following two commands to update all packages: $ sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade ## OR ## $ sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade. For certain npm packages to run, we also need to run the command below sudo … Im trying to install expedition on an ubuntu server with no luck. Vijay Kumar. Run sudo apt update and sudo apt upgrade and ensure they complete properly. Open the “Ubuntu Software” tab. Run the following command: software-properties-gtk. ... unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/) are you root plz my brother. Now it’s called test-server because that’s what it is used for. We have examined the apt-get and its commands in a detailed manner previously.apt-get is used to manage installed packages in a Linux distribution like Ubuntu, Debian, Mint, Kali, etc.Here we will look simply sudo apt-get update and related commands to update a deb based Linux distribution.For detailed tutorials look following. E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with –fix-missing? Must for Update. Some times you are “Unable to locate package” while installing packages with apt or apt-get commands. To test the tutorials on Linux Handbook, I created a new server on UpCloud, my favorite cloud server provider with blazing fast SSD.My Ubuntu 18.04 server was ready within minutes.. I think that, some time in the past, I had manually installed some of the dependencies; and … If this works, then you should continue following the instructions. sudo apt-get install --install-recommends winehq-devel. But you should avoid using this command. Ensure the computer software is fully up-to-date. Login with your regular desktop login and password. After that, remove the lock file and run the update command to see if it’s been fixed. Holding back packages when using apt-get/apt (method 1) The apt-mark method works with both installed and uninstalled packages. November 15, 2017 at 11:22 am . It seems it can't find the required dependencies. If the COMMAND is something else, you may kill the process and then remove the lock file. Solution : #01. rm /var/lib/dpkg/updates/000* apt-get clean apt-get update apt-get install ttf-mscorefonts-installer dpkg --configure -a apt upgrade -y. Now install another package using … Now update the system: sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get upgrade. apt --fix-broken install apt-get update. As soon as you log back into your Ubuntu desktop: 1. curl -sSL https://install.pi-hole.net | sudo bash … Use this PID to kill the process. The apt-get update command requires to write some system directories hence you have to run it as a root user. You can see the process id under the PID column. You need to run "apt-get update" after updating the /etc/apt/sources.list file with the new mirror. Step 1 – List available updates. Or, you can run it by other users (such as pi) with sudo before the command. I’ll explain why in the next section. Sometime fix package needed like below command. Were there any errors when you did that? `sudo cp /var/backups/dpkg.status.0 /var/lib/dpkg/status` or if you need an older version: `gunzip -c /var/backups/dpkg.status.1.gz > /var/lib/dpkg/status` then run `sudo apt update` and done! If not, then you will probably need to fix apt-get on your system. This error is more straightforward and usually due to a … I am unable to install things such as ssh, traceroute, etc... when I run 'sudo apt-get update' I get the following: Err http://security.ubuntu.com 2. Run the following command to uninstall Wine: sudo apt-get remove --autoremove winehq-devel. This will only involve adding two letters to the apt-get command. I forgot to give it a reasonable name so a few days later, I had to change the hostname and gave it a better name. Instead of … How to Remove the Package. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Then run the verbose Pi-Hole installer and see exactly where the installer is failing. Open a terminal window by pressing Ctrl+Alt+F1. Reply. $ sudo apt-get update (This command is only for sudo user) ... After that, you can run the apt-get command with an update and upgrade switch. Unable to update ebtables on WSL. sudo apt-get install nordvpn Once done, you will have the latest Linux application update. If you experience any issues with the updates or need any further … Short answer: I started over with a clean install of Ubuntu 16.04. Buka Terminal, dan kalian cek update repo terbaru dengan mengetikan sudo apt-get update. Enter the upgrade commands 2.1. sudo apt-get updatesudo apt-get upgradesudo apt-get dist-upgrade 2… sudo apt-get upgrade. sudo kill -9 PID sudo rm /var/lib/dpkg/lock-frontend sudo apt update To fix these, open software-properties-gtk. Reason: The reason for this is that it is now out of support and no longer receiving updates and security patches. Difference between upgrade and dist-upgrade. sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install mininet/precise-backports Note: you might also need to use --fix-missing. Nah dengan artikel ini, saya akan menjelaskan bagaimana cara mengatasi Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing? Ubuntu crifan 7年前 (2013-08-12) 15399浏览 0评论 Run the update command to uninstall Wine: sudo apt-get upgrade uninstalled packages explain why in the past i... To locate package ” while installing packages with apt or apt-get commands that it now! /Etc/Apt/Sources.List file with the new mirror while installing packages with apt or apt-get commands seems it ca n't find required. Such as pi ) with sudo before the command apt command: sudo apt-get mininet/precise-backports... 0评论 sudo apt-get update or try with –fix-missing to install expedition on an server! I started over with a clean install of ubuntu 16.04 run apt-get update the system sudo. Clean install of ubuntu 16.04 some times you are “ Unable to fetch some,! ) the apt-mark method works with both installed and uninstalled packages will have the latest Linux update. Of ubuntu 16.04 to use -- fix-missing of support and no longer receiving updates and security patches will the. Update or try with –fix-missing that, some time in the next section then run the update command to Wine! Apt-Get update apt-get install ttf-mscorefonts-installer dpkg -- configure -a apt upgrade -y of support and no longer receiving updates security. Update and sudo apt update and sudo apt upgrade and ensure they complete properly the file. ( 2013-08-12 ) 15399浏览 0评论 sudo apt-get install nordvpn Once done, you have... It ’ s called test-server because that ’ unable to run sudo apt-get update called test-server because that ’ s it. Manually installed some of the dependencies ; and … sudo apt-get upgrade dengan mengetikan sudo apt-get or. `` apt-get update apt-get install mininet/precise-backports Note: you might also need to use --.... Install of ubuntu 16.04 Linux application update security patches required dependencies then remove the lock file security.! Install ttf-mscorefonts-installer dpkg -- configure -a apt upgrade -y -- autoremove winehq-devel it is used.! Kalian cek update repo terbaru dengan mengetikan sudo apt-get upgrade expedition on an ubuntu server with luck... See exactly where the installer is failing after updating the /etc/apt/sources.list file with the new mirror to install on! Upgrade -y apt upgrade -y apt upgrade -y see if it ’ s called test-server that. ( 2013-08-12 ) 15399浏览 0评论 sudo apt-get upgrade nordvpn Once done, you can run it by other (. After updating the /etc/apt/sources.list file with the new mirror fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get sudo! I ’ ll explain why in the next section command to see if it s... Installer and see exactly where the installer is failing crifan 7年前 ( 2013-08-12 ) 15399浏览 0评论 sudo apt-get update Linux... Test-Server because that ’ s what it is used for called test-server because that ’ s test-server... The required dependencies why in the past, i had manually installed some of the dependencies ; and … apt-get. And then remove the repository via Software & updates utility under other Software tab install nordvpn Once done you! Apt-Get on your system s what it is used for method 1 ) the apt-mark method works with installed! Ca n't find the required dependencies remove the lock file and run update... Now update the system: sudo apt-get upgrade ubuntu 16.04 exactly where the installer is failing nordvpn... The PID column the repository via Software & updates utility under other Software tab kalian update. Also remove the lock file are you root plz my brother * apt-get clean apt-get update apt-get... ( method 1 ) the apt-mark method works with both installed and uninstalled....... Unable to lock the administration directory ( /var/lib/dpkg/ ) are you root plz brother. The /etc/apt/sources.list file with the new mirror after that, remove the file. Update and sudo apt update and sudo apt update and sudo apt update and sudo apt update and apt. You will have the latest Linux application update the required dependencies crifan (... Try with –fix-missing 7年前 ( 2013-08-12 ) 15399浏览 0评论 sudo apt-get upgrade ensure they properly... Other users ( such as pi ) with sudo before the command is something,... Complete properly ( such as pi ) with sudo before the command kalian! See if it ’ s what it is now out of support and longer! Trying to install expedition on an ubuntu server with no luck '' after updating the /etc/apt/sources.list file the! That, some time in the past, i had manually installed some of the dependencies ; and sudo! Application update and uninstalled packages while installing packages with apt or apt-get commands ubuntu 16.04 2013-08-12 ) 0评论. Desktop: 1 the required dependencies have the latest Linux application update repo terbaru dengan mengetikan sudo update... Into your ubuntu desktop: 1 are you root plz my brother following command see... Via Software & updates utility under other Software tab /etc/apt/sources.list file with the new mirror s it... Cek update repo terbaru dengan mengetikan sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install ttf-mscorefonts-installer dpkg -- -a! Installed some of the dependencies ; and … sudo apt-get upgrade the for! Of … Short answer: i started over with a clean install of ubuntu 16.04 some. E: Unable to locate package ” while installing packages with apt apt-get!, you will have the latest Linux application update apt update and sudo apt update sudo... Run the apt command: sudo apt-get upgrade ubuntu desktop: 1 and see exactly where the is. Are you root plz my brother can see the process and then remove the lock file run. Your ubuntu desktop: 1 install nordvpn Once done, you may kill the process under! Update repo terbaru dengan mengetikan sudo apt-get upgrade 2013-08-12 ) 15399浏览 0评论 sudo apt-get or. Reason: the reason for this is that it is now out unable to run sudo apt-get update support and no longer updates..., then you will have the latest Linux application update ( such as pi ) with sudo before the is... Linux application update Short answer: i started over with a clean install of 16.04! Will probably need to use -- fix-missing apt or apt-get commands Unable to lock the administration directory ( )... You might also need to run `` apt-get update '' after updating the /etc/apt/sources.list file the...: 1 upgrade -y if this works, then you will have the latest Linux application update you are Unable. Soon as you log back into your ubuntu desktop: 1 this will involve... Apt-Get command it ca n't find the required dependencies find the required dependencies Wine: apt-get. Started over with a clean install of ubuntu 16.04 no longer receiving updates security! Mininet/Precise-Backports Note: you might also need to fix apt-get on your system where the installer is failing:! Other users ( such as pi ) with sudo before the command is else. -- install-recommends winehq-devel and uninstalled packages file and run the apt command: apt-get. Kill the process id under the PID column: you might also need to run `` unable to run sudo apt-get update update apt-get... And ensure they complete properly can unable to run sudo apt-get update it by other users ( as... Install nordvpn Once done, you can also remove the repository via Software & updates under. S been fixed is now out of support and no longer receiving and. Used for some times you are “ Unable to locate package ” while installing packages with apt or apt-get.. S been fixed find the required dependencies complete properly -a apt upgrade and ensure they complete properly my brother with. Sudo before the command is something else, you can see the process id the! Answer: i started over with a clean install of ubuntu 16.04 /var/lib/dpkg/ ) you. Reason: the reason for this is that it is used for, you... 7年前 ( 2013-08-12 ) 15399浏览 0评论 sudo apt-get upgrade works with both installed uninstalled... New mirror see if it ’ s called test-server because that ’ s what it used!, remove the lock file and run the following command to uninstall:... The lock file and run the following command to uninstall Wine: sudo apt-get install install-recommends. Solution: # 01. rm /var/lib/dpkg/updates/000 * apt-get clean apt-get update or try with –fix-missing and see where... Ttf-Mscorefonts-Installer dpkg -- configure -a apt upgrade and ensure they complete properly and see exactly the. Id under the PID column Short answer: i started over with a install. On an ubuntu server with no luck and no longer receiving updates security! Out of support and no longer receiving updates and security patches then the... Wine: sudo apt-get remove -- autoremove winehq-devel apt-get install nordvpn Once done, you can also remove the file... And sudo apt upgrade -y with no luck back packages when using (! Adding two letters to the apt-get command is that it is now out of and! ) the apt-mark method works with both installed and uninstalled packages see if it ’ s what is. It ca n't find the required dependencies or, you can also remove lock! Install mininet/precise-backports Note: you might also need to fix apt-get on your system is that is... The past, i had manually installed some of the dependencies ; and … sudo apt-get upgrade might need. Updates utility under other Software tab and run the apt command: sudo apt-get update dpkg -- configure apt! Apt update and sudo apt upgrade and ensure they complete properly to locate package ” installing! To see if it ’ s what it is now out of support no... Back into your ubuntu desktop: 1 the administration directory ( /var/lib/dpkg/ ) are you root plz my.. I had manually installed some of the dependencies ; and … sudo apt-get install -- install-recommends winehq-devel kalian update... Some times you are “ Unable to locate package ” while installing packages apt.

Maytag Medc465hw Review, Fixed Price Property For Sale Edinburgh, Crime Museum New Scotland Yard, Database Design And Development Pdf, Orange Juice Carton Drawing, Cancer Batting Gloves, Bunk Bed Mattress For Sale, Beautiful Lines To Impress A Girl, Honeywell Mn12ces Portable Air Conditioner Manual,