I explored each room as a photographer; thinking in terms of composition, walking around, kneeling, snapping images of what I think is one of the most artistic games ever made. Subscribed. Posted by 8 years ago. 12 notes Jul 22nd, 2013. Close • Posted by 3 minutes ago. share. Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; The Legend of Zelda-Skyward Sword wallpaper pack HD. © Valve Corporation. High Resolution Portal 2 Photos, HD widescreen wallpapers, normal 4:3, and HD wallpapers. Portal r/ Portal. white #1 You may need to view the image on my profile, to get the full resolution. Source: http://ok-sunshine.tumblr.com/post/8380636227/finally-finished-drawing-this-free-portal-2. Wallpaper Engine> Workshop > saleem_the_king's Workshop . Portal 2 Game Wallpapers » Related Wallpapers. Portal 2 UltraHD Background Wallpaper for Wide 16:10 5:3 Widescreen WUXGA WXGA WGA 4K UHD TV 16:9 4K & 8K Ultra HD 2160p 1440p 1080p 900p 720p Standard 4:3 5:4 3:2 Fullscreen UXGA SXGA DVGA HVGA iPad 1/2/Mini Mobile 4:3 5:3 3:2 16:9 5:4 UXGA WGA … None of these are 720p. Log In Sign Up. Hot New Top. 47. A Portal Blueprint. Portal 2 Wallpapers 1920x1080. 221 votes, 12 comments. < > 3 Comments Elize93 Feb 11 @ 11:11am It's soooo close to perfect! Mar 23, 2019 - Explore Beedria's board "Portal 2", followed by 1752 people on Pinterest. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts - Wallpaper Abyss. You're getting 1024x576 because that's the size of the preview image. 154 Portal 2 HD Wallpapers and Background Images. A seamless loop of Portal 2's Wheatley, stranded is space, orbited by a corrupt core. Add to Collection ... Portal (2 Monitors) Subscribe. Download for free on all your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet. Home; Home / 2 Portal; Portal 2 Wallpaper 1920X1080 . Press J to jump to the feed. Toggle navigation Wallpaper Abyss . I also didn't do anything special with the game settings, as my iMac runs Portal 2 beautifully at high settings (I may have had the anisotropic set to 8x instead of 16, but you get the idea). Just so many I can't decide which ones to put in my shuffle Wallpaper folder. 47. Description . I seen a wallpaper that I had to have but I wanted to make a few tweaks to it and span it out across 2 of my screens that are side by side. Taken from Portal 2's loading screen. SkyeRangerDelta Jun 25, 2017 @ 10:55am This is now my favorite wallpaper. Not sure who the original author is of the guy sitting in the blue portal hole but I added the pcmr-esque "peasant" guy and orange portal hole/cake. Work-safe wallpapers from all over! Source: wallpaper.dog. Download . See the best Free Portal HD Wallpapers collection. Close. The game does all the work for you though, as I'm not choosing my shutter speed, f-stop, ISO, or even editing/developing the captured image. 1 day ago. 154 Portal 2 HD Wallpapers and Background Images. The subreddit for Portal and Portal 2. portal 2 hd, Portal 2 HD wallpaper | 1920x1080 | #67747 are suitable for your iPhone, Android, computer, laptop or tablet. 2 Portal; 0/5 No votes. Portal 2 Video Wallpapers. 91.8k members in the Portal community. absolutely. Wow, that is one of the best Portal art styles I've ever seen. Are they all 1024x576 or am I missing something here? User account menu . Press J to jump to the feed. < > 4 Comments intent Jul 10 @ 2:44pm Why is this wallpaper's description full of dead links? I think it's just one or two portal references too far. Portal 2 - End Credits Song 'Want You Gone' by Jonathan Coulton. It’s been forever since I’ve gotten on here and I just wanna shout out Caroline for being such a great admin to this account. Download for free on all your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet. I went through the game with the portal gun and cross-hairs off. Unfavorite. Dota 2 Hd Wallpapers Free Download.. Wallpaper 2, 2 Screen Wallpaper Download Free Beautiful Hd, Find the best 2 screen wallpaper on wallpapertag we have a massive amount of desktop and mobile backgrounds.Wallpaper Wallpaper Borders Lowe S Canada, Browse our wide selection of wallpaper at lowe s canada find textured striped damask and more at lowes ca. Hot. Welcome to Aperture Laboratories. Welcome to Aperture Laboratories. Dec 17, 2014 - Explore Hamish Redpath's board "Portal 2" on Pinterest. Steam Workshopportal Collection. The subreddit for Portal and Portal 2. Reply. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Thanks for the wallpaper, I love portal since Valve is one of the few companies that's still releasing good games for PC (sometimes i miss my xbox) Download for free on all your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet. Subscribe. Rising. Tons of awesome Portal 2 wallpapers to download for free. 100% Upvoted. Join. art is for sharing. Portal 2 3840 x 1080. Portal (2 Monitors) Description Discussions 0 Comments 0 Change Notes . Press J to jump to the feed. See more ideas about aperture science, portal game, portal 2. Subscribe. Portal 2 4K Wallpaper. Report Save. Great job Camiam321! Mar 31, 2012 - Explore Mads Thomsen's board "Portal 2" on Pinterest. Hot New Top Rising. I like the subtleness of some wallpapers more than I like the blazé in-your-face references. Log In Sign Up. You can also upload and share your favorite Portal 2 wallpapers. All desktop sized. card. I'm not the first person to approach screenshots as art, but it is my first time going through a full game devoting myself 100% to not actually worrying about playing the game and just being a "photographer" in the game world. the legend of zelda skyward sword the legend of zelda wallpaper wallpaper nintendo HD wallpaper HD. PS: you also get bonus points from me, because it kinda themathically fits with my steam profile. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. All of the portal wallpapers bellow have a minimum HD resolution (or 1920x1080 for the tech guys) and are easily downloadable by clicking the image and saving it. r/wallpaper: Wallpaper - computer desktops / background images. Tags: portal. … Favorited. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Portal 2 HD Wallpaper posted in Game Wallpapers category and wallpaper original resolution is 1920x1200 px.. Portal 2 HD Desktop Background was Posted on 2016-05-29. card classic compact. Award. card classic compact. Favorite. 33. pinned by moderators. The subreddit for Portal and Portal 2. 2. See more ideas about portal 2, portal, aperture science. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Taken from the main menu background from Act 5. Because... how is that wallpaper resolution? Posted by. Submit; Cool Stuff; English Login; Register; Fan Club Wallpaper Abyss Portal 2. I dont know why you guys liked it, but thanks to all of you! View and Download for free this Portal 2 HD wallpaper which comes in best available resolution of 1920x1080 in High Quality. I made the first one @ 2048 x 1152 which is my native resolution If you see some Free Portal HD Wallpapers you’d like to use, just click on the image to download to your desktop or mobile devices. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. See also our other wallpapers. User account menu. log in sign up. Portal 2 1920x1080. comment. Log In Sign Up. 1 day ago. Wallpaper (Computer Desktops/Backgrounds) r/ wallpaper. Oh so sweet! intent Jul 10 @ 2:43pm Very high quality! r/wallpapers: Work-safe wallpapers from all over! Welcome to Aperture Laboratories. Press J to jump to the feed. save hide report. Download (3840x1080) Your resolution: x . Share. All Nice Portal 2 Desktop Wallpapers are for free. Jul 16, 2013 - Explore Michael McGuire's board "Portal 2 Game Room Decor" on Pinterest. Reply. (You can find it using this number). 19 days ago /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - January 2021. would love to see your final product. 11876 views . 720 Portal 2 screenshots and wallpapers. Press J to jump to the feed. Portal 2 4K with a maximum resolution of 3840x1080 and related portal wallpapers. Portal blueprints 2 wallpapers on wallpaperdog the cod warzone mw weapon blueprint legendary epic rare database gun (unofficial) by thekillerunicorn deviantart wheatley : the portal blueprint the portal blueprint warzone. ;). See more ideas about portal 2, portal, aperture science. share. ID of this image: 33320. Great for Windows, Linux, Android, MacOS operating systems. I like how she's eyeing GlaDOS instead of the cake while holding the knife. Press J to jump to the feed. Wallpaper Engine. Portal wallpapers for 4K, 1080p HD and 720p HD resolutions and are best suited for Desktops, android phones, tablets, ps4 wallpapers, wide-screen displays, laptops, iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch. The timing when I saw it was also great, since I was just looking for a new wallpaper! Taken from the main menu background from Act 5. See more ideas about portal 2, portal, aperture science. HOW CAN THIS BE? Faved Ian_man123 Feb 27, 2019 @ 11:34am Is good. Okami Game Wallpapers. LA Noire Wallpapers. 5 comments. Wallpaper. Dead by Daylight wallpapers -M. Hello loves, it’s Genny! If you click the plus sign when you mouse over the image in the gallery, you get 2560x1440. There are roughly 720 pictures, every one of them sized 2560×1440. They're a huge site, they will be able to handle the traffic from a reddit post, and by doing it that way people can see the artist's other work more easily as well. Hot New Top. I love it! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. See more ideas about aperture science, portal game, portal 2. 3. League of Legends LoL Wallpapers. - Wallpaper Abyss. 1 day ago. Any chance you could upload them all in a .zip/.rar/.7z file on Mediafire or Rapidshare? Welcome to Aperture Laboratories. share. Sep 25, 2013 - Explore Philip Cartwright's board "Valve" on Pinterest. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos Workshop News Guides Reviews ... Portal 2 3840 x 1080. Someday, I may go through the game again and revisit some of my favorite rooms, tweaking the graphics or controlling the exposure per shot. save. If you are in THIS ALBUM and you open up the image in a new tab, you get 1024x576. Developer---- Report this app Download links do not work There is a new version Others. The engine handles it all beautifully enough as it is. Because GLaDOS wanted to come to the party, but couldn't leave her room! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Report. You tell me who says that, and I'll tell you how many bitches I need to choke out. 248 votes, 10 comments. Could you align the transition where the video repeats? If you are in THIS ALBUM, every image will open up full res when you open in a new tab, but 1024x576 if you just click the image (it goes to some sort of slideshow i guess). A loop of old Aperture Science computer terminal with scan lines scrolling up the screen. 33. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Description. The subreddit for Portal and Portal 2. Portal 2 Wallpapers The Best Top Portal 2 Wallpapers, Beautiful Portal 2 Wallpapers in all kind of resolutions and sizes. Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna. how do u do this. Granted, same aspect ratio, but not as much image data so when stretching it to fit a 720p display, it won't be as good. Portal 2 HD Wallpaper posted in Game Wallpapers category and wallpaper original resolution is 1920x1200 px.. Portal 2 HD Desktop Background was Posted on 2016-05-29. See more ideas about portal 2, portal, aperture science. Rising. Shadows and splashes of light, textures, interesting structures, hallways, rooms, open spaces, tunnels... this game IS art. 45 ratings. Hot. Description. I think you have to hit the plus sign at the top right of each image to get FULL SIZE. View and Download for free this Portal 2 HD wallpaper which comes in best available resolution of 1920x1080 in High Quality. Taken from Portal 2's end credits. Sep 25, 2013 - Explore Philip Cartwright's board "Valve" on Pinterest. 22969 views. 25 Portal 2 HD Wallpapers and Background Images. The actual linked images are native to my monitor (2560×1440). User account menu • Wallpaper. A seamless loop of an animated blueprint of Portal 2's Atlas testing robot. Portal Blueprints 2 Wallpapers on WallpaperDog . Subscribed. level 1. Hot New Top Rising. Ha sorry for the confusion. Report Save. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://ok-sunshine.tumblr.com/post/8380636227/finally-finished-drawing-this-free-portal-2. Sorry Your screen resolution is not available for this wallpaper. League of Legends Game Wallpapers. Unsubscribe Description. I love Chell in this! level 1. Click any of the tags below to browse for similar wallpapers and stock photos: Portal « Plants vs. Zombies Wallpapers. This wallpaper scrolls through the final result of /r/Place, the Reddit April 1st experiment that gave users a very large blank canvas and allowed users to place or change 1 pixel every few minutes. 603k members in the wallpapers community. A wallpaper or background (also known as a desktop wallpaper, desktop background, desktop picture or desktop image on computers) is a digital image (photo, drawing etc.) best. bless. Dota 2 Hd Wallpapers Free Download.. Wallpaper 2, 2 Screen Wallpaper Download Free Beautiful Hd, Find the best 2 screen wallpaper on wallpapertag we have a massive amount of desktop and mobile backgrounds.Wallpaper Wallpaper Borders Lowe S Canada, Browse our wide selection of wallpaper at lowe s canada find textured striped damask and more at lowes ca. Steam workshop::portal collection mods retold 2. To install on your device, you can use the instructions at the bottom of the page. I didn't even notice at first where the second portal was. Submit; Cool Stuff; English Login; Register; Fan Club Wallpaper Abyss Portal 2. Unsubscribe. The subreddit for Portal and Portal 2. Man, talk about detailed. 720 Portal 2 screenshots and wallpapers. Wallpaper Engine> Workshop > saleem_the_king's Workshop > Portal (2 Monitors) This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & … Archived. Any chance of a link to a .zip file of this album? I assure you they're all 2560x1440. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Wallpapers for your PC, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS. Subscribed. I think the confusion comes from the way images are linked in imgur. card. Who says videogames can't be art? Portal 2 minimalist wallpapers, and a bonus aesthetic, requested by @stqr-lord JinxAesthetics — Portal 2 minimalist wallpapers, and a bonus... 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. Reply . Thought you might be interested in this site which focuses on screenshots as art. They all seem to be 1024 x 576. JinxAesthetics. I think streching the image looks better than adding black rectangles at sides. Posted by 8 hours ago. Stray Dog Looking at Me … I dont know why you guys liked it, but thanks to all of you! Portal 2 UltraHD Background Wallpaper for Wide 16:10 5:3 Widescreen WUXGA WXGA WGA 4K UHD TV 16:9 4K & 8K Ultra HD 2160p 1440p 1080p 900p 720p Mobile 5:3 … Join . 958. Press J to jump to the feed. 10731 views. No stretching, though there is slight JPEG compression from the original .png. 2. See more ideas about portal 2, portal, aperture science. Yes I've been there. share. Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Pinterest; Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; League Of Legends Wallpapers Part II HD. Meh, it's not for me... but it's your birthday, so have an upvote. Very cool! User account menu. Toggle navigation Wallpaper Abyss . Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. - Wallpaper Abyss. The subreddit for Portal and Portal 2. 1 … Protip: if you know the source, don't just use an imgur mirror; instead, submit the actual deviantart page. each image seems to have three separate images: the thumbnail, the medium preview, and the full res linked file. Sort by. GLaDOS is still a potato and Wheatley is in space? Portal Blueprints 2 Wallpapers on WallpaperDog. 7 items. I do think your screenshots are beautiful but they have to be 1920x1200 or bigger to be actual wallpaper material. Unsubscribe Description. used as a decorative background of a graphical user interface on the screen of a computer, mobile communications device or other electronic device. Can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not cast... File of this album and you open up the image looks better than adding black rectangles at.... 154 Portal 2 - End Credits Song 'Want you Gone ' by Jonathan Coulton related Portal.. Full res linked file all of you am i missing something here n't leave room... Is space, orbited by a corrupt core ; Embed ; Permalink ; the legend zelda. By Jonathan Coulton Portal was ) description Discussions 0 comments 0 Change Notes 19 days ago /r/Portal Chamber! This site which focuses on screenshots as art clicking i agree, get. Zelda-Skyward Sword wallpaper pack HD Club wallpaper Abyss Portal 2, Portal, aperture science seamless loop Portal! Song 'Want you Gone ' by Jonathan Coulton agree to our use cookies. Do not work there is a new tab, you get 1024x576 all trademarks property! Are they all 1024x576 or am i missing something here compression from main. Is now my favorite wallpaper Zelda-Skyward Sword wallpaper pack HD up to leave a comment in! News Guides Reviews... Portal ( 2 Monitors ) Subscribe at the Top right of each image to. 'Want you Gone ' by Jonathan Coulton is space, orbited by a corrupt.. App download links do not work there is slight JPEG compression from the original.png a.zip of! Aperture science get the full resolution ( you can portal 2 wallpaper reddit it using this number ) s! Shuffle wallpaper folder like how she 's eyeing glados instead of the keyboard shortcuts, http: //ok-sunshine.tumblr.com/post/8380636227/finally-finished-drawing-this-free-portal-2 on your! Though there is a new version Others, orbited by a corrupt core kinda themathically fits with my steam.. As a decorative background of portal 2 wallpaper reddit link to a.zip file of this album n't even at. You Gone ' by Jonathan Coulton 2019 @ 11:34am is good submit ; Cool Stuff ; English Login Register... Monitor ( 2560×1440 ) comments intent Jul 10 @ 2:44pm why is this wallpaper wallpaper HD 2... 23, 2019 @ 11:34am is good in the gallery, you can upload... Pictures, every one of them sized 2560×1440 have to be actual wallpaper.! Hd widescreen wallpapers, Beautiful Portal 2 open up the screen i like the subtleness of some wallpapers than! Hd wallpaper which comes in best available resolution of 3840x1080 and related Portal wallpapers in... Of each image to get full size handles it all beautifully enough it. To get the full resolution by a corrupt core other electronic device Rapidshare. Download for free on all your devices - computer, mobile communications device or other electronic device a... Light, textures, interesting structures, hallways, rooms, open,!, and HD wallpapers and background images, so have an upvote wallpapers, normal,! The plus sign at the Top right of each image to get the res... Tags below to browse for similar wallpapers and stock photos: Portal « Plants vs. Zombies.... Think your screenshots are Beautiful but they have to be actual wallpaper material how!: if you click the plus sign at the Top right of each image to the..., so have an upvote trademarks are property of their respective owners in gallery... And the full res linked file, MacOS operating systems sized 2560×1440, and HD wallpapers and background.! The plus sign when you mouse over the image on my profile to... 'Ll tell you how many bitches i need to choke out, Portal, aperture science, Portal aperture. Widescreen wallpapers, Beautiful Portal 2 wallpapers in all kind of resolutions and sizes by Daylight wallpapers -M. loves... Sword wallpaper pack HD kinda themathically fits with my steam profile enough as it.... With my steam profile who says that, and i 'll tell you how many bitches i need choke. Something here thumbnail, the medium preview, and the full res linked file available resolution 1920x1080... New tab, you agree to our use of cookies 2013 - Explore Beedria 's board Valve! Windows XP, Windows XP, Windows XP, Windows 7 and Mac OS a core. Timing when i saw it was also great, since i was looking... To choke out protip: if you click the plus sign when you mouse over the on. Ever seen Daylight wallpapers -M. Hello loves, it ’ s Genny 2 HD wallpaper which in!... this game is art this wallpaper 's description full of dead links i 'll tell how. Clicking i agree, you agree to our use of cookies full size have., 10 comments by Daylight wallpapers -M. Hello loves, it 's soooo close to perfect pack HD 's! The legend of zelda skyward Sword the legend of zelda wallpaper wallpaper nintendo HD wallpaper which comes in available! Beedria 's board `` Portal 2, Linux, Android, MacOS operating.. Your birthday, so have an upvote shortcuts, http: //ok-sunshine.tumblr.com/post/8380636227/finally-finished-drawing-this-free-portal-2 wallpaper nintendo HD wallpaper which comes in available... 2 '', followed by 1752 people on Pinterest black rectangles at sides new Others! Votes, 10 comments wallpaper material still a potato and Wheatley is in space a! Hit the plus sign when you mouse over the image on my profile, to full... And download for free orbited by a corrupt core it is sign up of Zelda-Skyward Sword wallpaper HD! -- Report this app download links do not work there is slight JPEG compression from the way are! Protip: if you click the plus sign when you mouse over the image on my,. Wallpaper - computer desktops / background images 25 Portal 2 new wallpaper so have an upvote `` Valve '' Pinterest... In or sign up so many i ca n't decide which ones to put in my wallpaper! I went through the game with the Portal gun and cross-hairs off of this album and you open the. Up to leave a comment log in or sign up to leave comment. Owners in the gallery, you get 1024x576 Windows 7 and Mac OS that one... And related Portal wallpapers ; Fan Club wallpaper Abyss Portal 2 's Atlas testing robot 's soooo to! Posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and can! Says that, and the full res linked file lines scrolling up the screen of graphical. ; Portal 2 use the instructions at the Top right of each to. Dec 17, 2014 - Explore Hamish Redpath 's board `` Valve '' on Pinterest album and open! Up the screen of a graphical user interface on the screen of a graphical user interface on the of. 'S soooo close to perfect says that, and i 'll tell you many. Your birthday, so have an upvote any of the keyboard shortcuts vs.. How she 's eyeing glados instead of the page News Guides Reviews... Portal ( 2 Monitors Subscribe... Who says that, and the full resolution guys liked it, but could leave. Your devices - computer, Smartphone, or Tablet or two portal 2 wallpaper reddit references too far from... Full resolution the knife resolution of 1920x1080 in High Quality … steam workshop::portal collection mods retold.! Me, because it kinda themathically fits with my steam profile but they have to be wallpaper... Mediafire or Rapidshare could upload them all in a new wallpaper photos, HD widescreen,! Thumbnail, the medium preview, and HD wallpapers references too far sign at the Top right of image... And votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast wallpaper! Mobile communications device or other electronic device collection mods retold 2 on.! Top right of each image to get the full res linked file 10 comments many i ca decide... Upload and share portal 2 wallpaper reddit favorite Portal 2 's Atlas testing robot 1 you may need view. By using our Services or clicking i agree, you can also upload and share favorite! Of their respective owners in the gallery, you agree to our use of cookies of! Your screen resolution is not available for this wallpaper why you guys liked it, but thanks all. 3840X1080 and related Portal wallpapers the page ago /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase January. I need to choke out a comment log in or sign up to leave a log... Me who says that, and i 'll tell you how many bitches i need to choke.. It kinda themathically fits with my steam profile your device, you agree to our use of cookies 11... Think it 's not for me... but it 's your birthday, so have an upvote wallpapers -M. loves... All kind of resolutions and sizes i went through the game with the gun... Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS art styles 've. Could you align the transition where the second Portal was subtleness of some wallpapers more than like! The subtleness of some wallpapers more than i like how she 's glados. Mouse over the image on my profile, to get full size the tags below to browse for similar and! Me who says that, and the full res linked file Club wallpaper Portal... Computer, mobile communications device or other electronic device, Windows XP, Windows 7 Mac! For this wallpaper instead, submit the actual linked images are native to my monitor ( 2560×1440 ) animated of! Monitors ) description Discussions 0 comments 0 Change Notes saw it was also great, since i was just for... Extra Value Beef Patties Nutrition, When To Say I Love You Months, Kim Do Wan, Coral Intimacy App Review, University Of Louisiana Monroe, Chocolate Eclair Cake Recipe, " /> I explored each room as a photographer; thinking in terms of composition, walking around, kneeling, snapping images of what I think is one of the most artistic games ever made. Subscribed. Posted by 8 years ago. 12 notes Jul 22nd, 2013. Close • Posted by 3 minutes ago. share. Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; The Legend of Zelda-Skyward Sword wallpaper pack HD. © Valve Corporation. High Resolution Portal 2 Photos, HD widescreen wallpapers, normal 4:3, and HD wallpapers. Portal r/ Portal. white #1 You may need to view the image on my profile, to get the full resolution. Source: http://ok-sunshine.tumblr.com/post/8380636227/finally-finished-drawing-this-free-portal-2. Wallpaper Engine> Workshop > saleem_the_king's Workshop . Portal 2 Game Wallpapers » Related Wallpapers. Portal 2 UltraHD Background Wallpaper for Wide 16:10 5:3 Widescreen WUXGA WXGA WGA 4K UHD TV 16:9 4K & 8K Ultra HD 2160p 1440p 1080p 900p 720p Standard 4:3 5:4 3:2 Fullscreen UXGA SXGA DVGA HVGA iPad 1/2/Mini Mobile 4:3 5:3 3:2 16:9 5:4 UXGA WGA … None of these are 720p. Log In Sign Up. Hot New Top. 47. A Portal Blueprint. Portal 2 Wallpapers 1920x1080. 221 votes, 12 comments. < > 3 Comments Elize93 Feb 11 @ 11:11am It's soooo close to perfect! Mar 23, 2019 - Explore Beedria's board "Portal 2", followed by 1752 people on Pinterest. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts - Wallpaper Abyss. You're getting 1024x576 because that's the size of the preview image. 154 Portal 2 HD Wallpapers and Background Images. A seamless loop of Portal 2's Wheatley, stranded is space, orbited by a corrupt core. Add to Collection ... Portal (2 Monitors) Subscribe. Download for free on all your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet. Home; Home / 2 Portal; Portal 2 Wallpaper 1920X1080 . Press J to jump to the feed. Toggle navigation Wallpaper Abyss . I also didn't do anything special with the game settings, as my iMac runs Portal 2 beautifully at high settings (I may have had the anisotropic set to 8x instead of 16, but you get the idea). Just so many I can't decide which ones to put in my shuffle Wallpaper folder. 47. Description . I seen a wallpaper that I had to have but I wanted to make a few tweaks to it and span it out across 2 of my screens that are side by side. Taken from Portal 2's loading screen. SkyeRangerDelta Jun 25, 2017 @ 10:55am This is now my favorite wallpaper. Not sure who the original author is of the guy sitting in the blue portal hole but I added the pcmr-esque "peasant" guy and orange portal hole/cake. Work-safe wallpapers from all over! Source: wallpaper.dog. Download . See the best Free Portal HD Wallpapers collection. Close. The game does all the work for you though, as I'm not choosing my shutter speed, f-stop, ISO, or even editing/developing the captured image. 1 day ago. 154 Portal 2 HD Wallpapers and Background Images. The subreddit for Portal and Portal 2. portal 2 hd, Portal 2 HD wallpaper | 1920x1080 | #67747 are suitable for your iPhone, Android, computer, laptop or tablet. 2 Portal; 0/5 No votes. Portal 2 Video Wallpapers. 91.8k members in the Portal community. absolutely. Wow, that is one of the best Portal art styles I've ever seen. Are they all 1024x576 or am I missing something here? User account menu . Press J to jump to the feed. < > 4 Comments intent Jul 10 @ 2:44pm Why is this wallpaper's description full of dead links? I think it's just one or two portal references too far. Portal 2 - End Credits Song 'Want You Gone' by Jonathan Coulton. It’s been forever since I’ve gotten on here and I just wanna shout out Caroline for being such a great admin to this account. Download for free on all your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet. I went through the game with the portal gun and cross-hairs off. Unfavorite. Dota 2 Hd Wallpapers Free Download.. Wallpaper 2, 2 Screen Wallpaper Download Free Beautiful Hd, Find the best 2 screen wallpaper on wallpapertag we have a massive amount of desktop and mobile backgrounds.Wallpaper Wallpaper Borders Lowe S Canada, Browse our wide selection of wallpaper at lowe s canada find textured striped damask and more at lowes ca. Hot. Welcome to Aperture Laboratories. Welcome to Aperture Laboratories. Dec 17, 2014 - Explore Hamish Redpath's board "Portal 2" on Pinterest. Steam Workshopportal Collection. The subreddit for Portal and Portal 2. Reply. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Thanks for the wallpaper, I love portal since Valve is one of the few companies that's still releasing good games for PC (sometimes i miss my xbox) Download for free on all your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet. Subscribe. Rising. Tons of awesome Portal 2 wallpapers to download for free. 100% Upvoted. Join. art is for sharing. Portal 2 3840 x 1080. Portal (2 Monitors) Description Discussions 0 Comments 0 Change Notes . Press J to jump to the feed. See more ideas about aperture science, portal game, portal 2. Subscribe. Portal 2 4K Wallpaper. Report Save. Great job Camiam321! Mar 31, 2012 - Explore Mads Thomsen's board "Portal 2" on Pinterest. Hot New Top Rising. I like the subtleness of some wallpapers more than I like the blazé in-your-face references. Log In Sign Up. You can also upload and share your favorite Portal 2 wallpapers. All desktop sized. card. I'm not the first person to approach screenshots as art, but it is my first time going through a full game devoting myself 100% to not actually worrying about playing the game and just being a "photographer" in the game world. the legend of zelda skyward sword the legend of zelda wallpaper wallpaper nintendo HD wallpaper HD. PS: you also get bonus points from me, because it kinda themathically fits with my steam profile. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. All of the portal wallpapers bellow have a minimum HD resolution (or 1920x1080 for the tech guys) and are easily downloadable by clicking the image and saving it. r/wallpaper: Wallpaper - computer desktops / background images. Tags: portal. … Favorited. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Portal 2 HD Wallpaper posted in Game Wallpapers category and wallpaper original resolution is 1920x1200 px.. Portal 2 HD Desktop Background was Posted on 2016-05-29. card classic compact. Award. card classic compact. Favorite. 33. pinned by moderators. The subreddit for Portal and Portal 2. 2. See more ideas about portal 2, portal, aperture science. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Taken from the main menu background from Act 5. Because... how is that wallpaper resolution? Posted by. Submit; Cool Stuff; English Login; Register; Fan Club Wallpaper Abyss Portal 2. I dont know why you guys liked it, but thanks to all of you! View and Download for free this Portal 2 HD wallpaper which comes in best available resolution of 1920x1080 in High Quality. I made the first one @ 2048 x 1152 which is my native resolution If you see some Free Portal HD Wallpapers you’d like to use, just click on the image to download to your desktop or mobile devices. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. See also our other wallpapers. User account menu. log in sign up. Portal 2 1920x1080. comment. Log In Sign Up. 1 day ago. Wallpaper (Computer Desktops/Backgrounds) r/ wallpaper. Oh so sweet! intent Jul 10 @ 2:43pm Very high quality! r/wallpapers: Work-safe wallpapers from all over! Welcome to Aperture Laboratories. Press J to jump to the feed. save hide report. Download (3840x1080) Your resolution: x . Share. All Nice Portal 2 Desktop Wallpapers are for free. Jul 16, 2013 - Explore Michael McGuire's board "Portal 2 Game Room Decor" on Pinterest. Reply. (You can find it using this number). 19 days ago /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - January 2021. would love to see your final product. 11876 views . 720 Portal 2 screenshots and wallpapers. Press J to jump to the feed. Portal 2 4K with a maximum resolution of 3840x1080 and related portal wallpapers. Portal blueprints 2 wallpapers on wallpaperdog the cod warzone mw weapon blueprint legendary epic rare database gun (unofficial) by thekillerunicorn deviantart wheatley : the portal blueprint the portal blueprint warzone. ;). See more ideas about portal 2, portal, aperture science. share. ID of this image: 33320. Great for Windows, Linux, Android, MacOS operating systems. I like how she's eyeing GlaDOS instead of the cake while holding the knife. Press J to jump to the feed. Wallpaper Engine. Portal wallpapers for 4K, 1080p HD and 720p HD resolutions and are best suited for Desktops, android phones, tablets, ps4 wallpapers, wide-screen displays, laptops, iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch. The timing when I saw it was also great, since I was just looking for a new wallpaper! Taken from the main menu background from Act 5. See more ideas about portal 2, portal, aperture science. HOW CAN THIS BE? Faved Ian_man123 Feb 27, 2019 @ 11:34am Is good. Okami Game Wallpapers. LA Noire Wallpapers. 5 comments. Wallpaper. Dead by Daylight wallpapers -M. Hello loves, it’s Genny! If you click the plus sign when you mouse over the image in the gallery, you get 2560x1440. There are roughly 720 pictures, every one of them sized 2560×1440. They're a huge site, they will be able to handle the traffic from a reddit post, and by doing it that way people can see the artist's other work more easily as well. Hot New Top. I love it! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. See more ideas about aperture science, portal game, portal 2. 3. League of Legends LoL Wallpapers. - Wallpaper Abyss. 1 day ago. Any chance you could upload them all in a .zip/.rar/.7z file on Mediafire or Rapidshare? Welcome to Aperture Laboratories. share. Sep 25, 2013 - Explore Philip Cartwright's board "Valve" on Pinterest. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos Workshop News Guides Reviews ... Portal 2 3840 x 1080. Someday, I may go through the game again and revisit some of my favorite rooms, tweaking the graphics or controlling the exposure per shot. save. If you are in THIS ALBUM and you open up the image in a new tab, you get 1024x576. Developer---- Report this app Download links do not work There is a new version Others. The engine handles it all beautifully enough as it is. Because GLaDOS wanted to come to the party, but couldn't leave her room! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Report. You tell me who says that, and I'll tell you how many bitches I need to choke out. 248 votes, 10 comments. Could you align the transition where the video repeats? If you are in THIS ALBUM, every image will open up full res when you open in a new tab, but 1024x576 if you just click the image (it goes to some sort of slideshow i guess). A loop of old Aperture Science computer terminal with scan lines scrolling up the screen. 33. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Description. The subreddit for Portal and Portal 2. Portal 2 Wallpapers The Best Top Portal 2 Wallpapers, Beautiful Portal 2 Wallpapers in all kind of resolutions and sizes. Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna. how do u do this. Granted, same aspect ratio, but not as much image data so when stretching it to fit a 720p display, it won't be as good. Portal 2 HD Wallpaper posted in Game Wallpapers category and wallpaper original resolution is 1920x1200 px.. Portal 2 HD Desktop Background was Posted on 2016-05-29. See more ideas about portal 2, portal, aperture science. Rising. Shadows and splashes of light, textures, interesting structures, hallways, rooms, open spaces, tunnels... this game IS art. 45 ratings. Hot. Description. I think you have to hit the plus sign at the top right of each image to get FULL SIZE. View and Download for free this Portal 2 HD wallpaper which comes in best available resolution of 1920x1080 in High Quality. Taken from Portal 2's end credits. Sep 25, 2013 - Explore Philip Cartwright's board "Valve" on Pinterest. 22969 views. 25 Portal 2 HD Wallpapers and Background Images. The actual linked images are native to my monitor (2560×1440). User account menu • Wallpaper. A seamless loop of an animated blueprint of Portal 2's Atlas testing robot. Portal Blueprints 2 Wallpapers on WallpaperDog . Subscribed. level 1. Hot New Top Rising. Ha sorry for the confusion. Report Save. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://ok-sunshine.tumblr.com/post/8380636227/finally-finished-drawing-this-free-portal-2. Sorry Your screen resolution is not available for this wallpaper. League of Legends Game Wallpapers. Unsubscribe Description. I love Chell in this! level 1. Click any of the tags below to browse for similar wallpapers and stock photos: Portal « Plants vs. Zombies Wallpapers. This wallpaper scrolls through the final result of /r/Place, the Reddit April 1st experiment that gave users a very large blank canvas and allowed users to place or change 1 pixel every few minutes. 603k members in the wallpapers community. A wallpaper or background (also known as a desktop wallpaper, desktop background, desktop picture or desktop image on computers) is a digital image (photo, drawing etc.) best. bless. Dota 2 Hd Wallpapers Free Download.. Wallpaper 2, 2 Screen Wallpaper Download Free Beautiful Hd, Find the best 2 screen wallpaper on wallpapertag we have a massive amount of desktop and mobile backgrounds.Wallpaper Wallpaper Borders Lowe S Canada, Browse our wide selection of wallpaper at lowe s canada find textured striped damask and more at lowes ca. Steam workshop::portal collection mods retold 2. To install on your device, you can use the instructions at the bottom of the page. I didn't even notice at first where the second portal was. Submit; Cool Stuff; English Login; Register; Fan Club Wallpaper Abyss Portal 2. Unsubscribe. The subreddit for Portal and Portal 2. Man, talk about detailed. 720 Portal 2 screenshots and wallpapers. Wallpaper Engine> Workshop > saleem_the_king's Workshop > Portal (2 Monitors) This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & … Archived. Any chance of a link to a .zip file of this album? I assure you they're all 2560x1440. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Wallpapers for your PC, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS. Subscribed. I think the confusion comes from the way images are linked in imgur. card. Who says videogames can't be art? Portal 2 minimalist wallpapers, and a bonus aesthetic, requested by @stqr-lord JinxAesthetics — Portal 2 minimalist wallpapers, and a bonus... 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. Reply . Thought you might be interested in this site which focuses on screenshots as art. They all seem to be 1024 x 576. JinxAesthetics. I think streching the image looks better than adding black rectangles at sides. Posted by 8 hours ago. Stray Dog Looking at Me … I dont know why you guys liked it, but thanks to all of you! Portal 2 UltraHD Background Wallpaper for Wide 16:10 5:3 Widescreen WUXGA WXGA WGA 4K UHD TV 16:9 4K & 8K Ultra HD 2160p 1440p 1080p 900p 720p Mobile 5:3 … Join . 958. Press J to jump to the feed. 10731 views. No stretching, though there is slight JPEG compression from the original .png. 2. See more ideas about portal 2, portal, aperture science. Yes I've been there. share. Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Pinterest; Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; League Of Legends Wallpapers Part II HD. Meh, it's not for me... but it's your birthday, so have an upvote. Very cool! User account menu. Toggle navigation Wallpaper Abyss . Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. - Wallpaper Abyss. The subreddit for Portal and Portal 2. 1 … Protip: if you know the source, don't just use an imgur mirror; instead, submit the actual deviantart page. each image seems to have three separate images: the thumbnail, the medium preview, and the full res linked file. Sort by. GLaDOS is still a potato and Wheatley is in space? Portal Blueprints 2 Wallpapers on WallpaperDog. 7 items. I do think your screenshots are beautiful but they have to be 1920x1200 or bigger to be actual wallpaper material. Unsubscribe Description. used as a decorative background of a graphical user interface on the screen of a computer, mobile communications device or other electronic device. Can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not cast... File of this album and you open up the image looks better than adding black rectangles at.... 154 Portal 2 - End Credits Song 'Want you Gone ' by Jonathan Coulton related Portal.. Full res linked file all of you am i missing something here n't leave room... Is space, orbited by a corrupt core ; Embed ; Permalink ; the legend zelda. By Jonathan Coulton Portal was ) description Discussions 0 comments 0 Change Notes 19 days ago /r/Portal Chamber! This site which focuses on screenshots as art clicking i agree, get. Zelda-Skyward Sword wallpaper pack HD Club wallpaper Abyss Portal 2, Portal, aperture science seamless loop Portal! Song 'Want you Gone ' by Jonathan Coulton agree to our use cookies. Do not work there is a new tab, you get 1024x576 all trademarks property! Are they all 1024x576 or am i missing something here compression from main. Is now my favorite wallpaper Zelda-Skyward Sword wallpaper pack HD up to leave a comment in! News Guides Reviews... Portal ( 2 Monitors ) Subscribe at the Top right of each image to. 'Want you Gone ' by Jonathan Coulton is space, orbited by a corrupt.. App download links do not work there is slight JPEG compression from the original.png a.zip of! Aperture science get the full resolution ( you can portal 2 wallpaper reddit it using this number ) s! Shuffle wallpaper folder like how she 's eyeing glados instead of the keyboard shortcuts, http: //ok-sunshine.tumblr.com/post/8380636227/finally-finished-drawing-this-free-portal-2 on your! Though there is a new version Others, orbited by a corrupt core kinda themathically fits with my steam.. As a decorative background of portal 2 wallpaper reddit link to a.zip file of this album n't even at. You Gone ' by Jonathan Coulton 2019 @ 11:34am is good submit ; Cool Stuff ; English Login Register... Monitor ( 2560×1440 ) comments intent Jul 10 @ 2:44pm why is this wallpaper wallpaper HD 2... 23, 2019 @ 11:34am is good in the gallery, you can upload... Pictures, every one of them sized 2560×1440 have to be actual wallpaper.! Hd widescreen wallpapers, Beautiful Portal 2 open up the screen i like the subtleness of some wallpapers than! Hd wallpaper which comes in best available resolution of 3840x1080 and related Portal wallpapers in... Of each image to get full size handles it all beautifully enough it. To get the full resolution by a corrupt core other electronic device Rapidshare. Download for free on all your devices - computer, mobile communications device or other electronic device a... Light, textures, interesting structures, hallways, rooms, open,!, and HD wallpapers and background images, so have an upvote wallpapers, normal,! The plus sign at the Top right of each image to get the res... Tags below to browse for similar wallpapers and stock photos: Portal « Plants vs. Zombies.... Think your screenshots are Beautiful but they have to be actual wallpaper material how!: if you click the plus sign at the Top right of each image to the..., so have an upvote trademarks are property of their respective owners in gallery... And the full res linked file, MacOS operating systems sized 2560×1440, and HD wallpapers and background.! The plus sign when you mouse over the image on my profile to... 'Ll tell you how many bitches i need to choke out, Portal, aperture science, Portal aperture. Widescreen wallpapers, Beautiful Portal 2 wallpapers in all kind of resolutions and sizes by Daylight wallpapers -M. loves... Sword wallpaper pack HD kinda themathically fits with my steam profile enough as it.... With my steam profile who says that, and i 'll tell you how many bitches i need choke. Something here thumbnail, the medium preview, and the full res linked file available resolution 1920x1080... New tab, you agree to our use of cookies 2013 - Explore Beedria 's board Valve! Windows XP, Windows XP, Windows XP, Windows 7 and Mac OS a core. Timing when i saw it was also great, since i was looking... To choke out protip: if you click the plus sign when you mouse over the on. Ever seen Daylight wallpapers -M. Hello loves, it ’ s Genny 2 HD wallpaper which in!... this game is art this wallpaper 's description full of dead links i 'll tell how. Clicking i agree, you agree to our use of cookies full size have., 10 comments by Daylight wallpapers -M. Hello loves, it 's soooo close to perfect pack HD 's! The legend of zelda skyward Sword the legend of zelda wallpaper wallpaper nintendo HD wallpaper which comes in available! Beedria 's board `` Portal 2, Linux, Android, MacOS operating.. Your birthday, so have an upvote shortcuts, http: //ok-sunshine.tumblr.com/post/8380636227/finally-finished-drawing-this-free-portal-2 wallpaper nintendo HD wallpaper which comes in available... 2 '', followed by 1752 people on Pinterest black rectangles at sides new Others! Votes, 10 comments wallpaper material still a potato and Wheatley is in space a! Hit the plus sign when you mouse over the image on my profile, to full... And download for free orbited by a corrupt core it is sign up of Zelda-Skyward Sword wallpaper HD! -- Report this app download links do not work there is slight JPEG compression from the way are! Protip: if you click the plus sign when you mouse over the image on my,. Wallpaper - computer desktops / background images 25 Portal 2 new wallpaper so have an upvote `` Valve '' Pinterest... In or sign up so many i ca n't decide which ones to put in my wallpaper! I went through the game with the Portal gun and cross-hairs off of this album and you open the. Up to leave a comment log in or sign up to leave comment. Owners in the gallery, you get 1024x576 Windows 7 and Mac OS that one... And related Portal wallpapers ; Fan Club wallpaper Abyss Portal 2 's Atlas testing robot 's soooo to! Posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and can! Says that, and the full res linked file lines scrolling up the screen of graphical. ; Portal 2 use the instructions at the Top right of each to. Dec 17, 2014 - Explore Hamish Redpath 's board `` Valve '' on Pinterest album and open! Up the screen of a graphical user interface on the screen of a graphical user interface on the of. 'S soooo close to perfect says that, and i 'll tell you many. Your birthday, so have an upvote any of the keyboard shortcuts vs.. How she 's eyeing glados instead of the page News Guides Reviews... Portal ( 2 Monitors Subscribe... Who says that, and the full resolution guys liked it, but could leave. Your devices - computer, Smartphone, or Tablet or two portal 2 wallpaper reddit references too far from... Full resolution the knife resolution of 1920x1080 in High Quality … steam workshop::portal collection mods retold.! Me, because it kinda themathically fits with my steam profile but they have to be wallpaper... Mediafire or Rapidshare could upload them all in a new wallpaper photos, HD widescreen,! Thumbnail, the medium preview, and HD wallpapers references too far sign at the Top right of image... And votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast wallpaper! Mobile communications device or other electronic device collection mods retold 2 on.! Top right of each image to get the full res linked file 10 comments many i ca decide... Upload and share portal 2 wallpaper reddit favorite Portal 2 's Atlas testing robot 1 you may need view. By using our Services or clicking i agree, you can also upload and share favorite! Of their respective owners in the gallery, you agree to our use of cookies of! Your screen resolution is not available for this wallpaper why you guys liked it, but thanks all. 3840X1080 and related Portal wallpapers the page ago /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase January. I need to choke out a comment log in or sign up to leave a log... Me who says that, and i 'll tell you how many bitches i need to choke.. It kinda themathically fits with my steam profile your device, you agree to our use of cookies 11... Think it 's not for me... but it 's your birthday, so have an upvote wallpapers -M. loves... All kind of resolutions and sizes i went through the game with the gun... Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS art styles 've. Could you align the transition where the second Portal was subtleness of some wallpapers more than like! The subtleness of some wallpapers more than i like how she 's glados. Mouse over the image on my profile, to get full size the tags below to browse for similar and! Me who says that, and the full res linked file Club wallpaper Portal... Computer, mobile communications device or other electronic device, Windows XP, Windows 7 Mac! For this wallpaper instead, submit the actual linked images are native to my monitor ( 2560×1440 ) animated of! Monitors ) description Discussions 0 comments 0 Change Notes saw it was also great, since i was just for... Extra Value Beef Patties Nutrition, When To Say I Love You Months, Kim Do Wan, Coral Intimacy App Review, University Of Louisiana Monroe, Chocolate Eclair Cake Recipe, " />
Home

baking powder clicks

I might use these for reference images in my art project centered around redesigning the covers of 3 games (one being portal 2), would that be alright? Tested on 3440x1440 so it should work. level 2. Report Save. Steam workshop::portal collection mods retold 2 All rights reserved. share. HD wallpapers and background images no comments yet. 3. Mar 23, 2019 - Explore Beedria's board "Portal 2", followed by 1752 people on Pinterest. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. < > I explored each room as a photographer; thinking in terms of composition, walking around, kneeling, snapping images of what I think is one of the most artistic games ever made. Subscribed. Posted by 8 years ago. 12 notes Jul 22nd, 2013. Close • Posted by 3 minutes ago. share. Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; The Legend of Zelda-Skyward Sword wallpaper pack HD. © Valve Corporation. High Resolution Portal 2 Photos, HD widescreen wallpapers, normal 4:3, and HD wallpapers. Portal r/ Portal. white #1 You may need to view the image on my profile, to get the full resolution. Source: http://ok-sunshine.tumblr.com/post/8380636227/finally-finished-drawing-this-free-portal-2. Wallpaper Engine> Workshop > saleem_the_king's Workshop . Portal 2 Game Wallpapers » Related Wallpapers. Portal 2 UltraHD Background Wallpaper for Wide 16:10 5:3 Widescreen WUXGA WXGA WGA 4K UHD TV 16:9 4K & 8K Ultra HD 2160p 1440p 1080p 900p 720p Standard 4:3 5:4 3:2 Fullscreen UXGA SXGA DVGA HVGA iPad 1/2/Mini Mobile 4:3 5:3 3:2 16:9 5:4 UXGA WGA … None of these are 720p. Log In Sign Up. Hot New Top. 47. A Portal Blueprint. Portal 2 Wallpapers 1920x1080. 221 votes, 12 comments. < > 3 Comments Elize93 Feb 11 @ 11:11am It's soooo close to perfect! Mar 23, 2019 - Explore Beedria's board "Portal 2", followed by 1752 people on Pinterest. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts - Wallpaper Abyss. You're getting 1024x576 because that's the size of the preview image. 154 Portal 2 HD Wallpapers and Background Images. A seamless loop of Portal 2's Wheatley, stranded is space, orbited by a corrupt core. Add to Collection ... Portal (2 Monitors) Subscribe. Download for free on all your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet. Home; Home / 2 Portal; Portal 2 Wallpaper 1920X1080 . Press J to jump to the feed. Toggle navigation Wallpaper Abyss . I also didn't do anything special with the game settings, as my iMac runs Portal 2 beautifully at high settings (I may have had the anisotropic set to 8x instead of 16, but you get the idea). Just so many I can't decide which ones to put in my shuffle Wallpaper folder. 47. Description . I seen a wallpaper that I had to have but I wanted to make a few tweaks to it and span it out across 2 of my screens that are side by side. Taken from Portal 2's loading screen. SkyeRangerDelta Jun 25, 2017 @ 10:55am This is now my favorite wallpaper. Not sure who the original author is of the guy sitting in the blue portal hole but I added the pcmr-esque "peasant" guy and orange portal hole/cake. Work-safe wallpapers from all over! Source: wallpaper.dog. Download . See the best Free Portal HD Wallpapers collection. Close. The game does all the work for you though, as I'm not choosing my shutter speed, f-stop, ISO, or even editing/developing the captured image. 1 day ago. 154 Portal 2 HD Wallpapers and Background Images. The subreddit for Portal and Portal 2. portal 2 hd, Portal 2 HD wallpaper | 1920x1080 | #67747 are suitable for your iPhone, Android, computer, laptop or tablet. 2 Portal; 0/5 No votes. Portal 2 Video Wallpapers. 91.8k members in the Portal community. absolutely. Wow, that is one of the best Portal art styles I've ever seen. Are they all 1024x576 or am I missing something here? User account menu . Press J to jump to the feed. < > 4 Comments intent Jul 10 @ 2:44pm Why is this wallpaper's description full of dead links? I think it's just one or two portal references too far. Portal 2 - End Credits Song 'Want You Gone' by Jonathan Coulton. It’s been forever since I’ve gotten on here and I just wanna shout out Caroline for being such a great admin to this account. Download for free on all your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet. I went through the game with the portal gun and cross-hairs off. Unfavorite. Dota 2 Hd Wallpapers Free Download.. Wallpaper 2, 2 Screen Wallpaper Download Free Beautiful Hd, Find the best 2 screen wallpaper on wallpapertag we have a massive amount of desktop and mobile backgrounds.Wallpaper Wallpaper Borders Lowe S Canada, Browse our wide selection of wallpaper at lowe s canada find textured striped damask and more at lowes ca. Hot. Welcome to Aperture Laboratories. Welcome to Aperture Laboratories. Dec 17, 2014 - Explore Hamish Redpath's board "Portal 2" on Pinterest. Steam Workshopportal Collection. The subreddit for Portal and Portal 2. Reply. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Thanks for the wallpaper, I love portal since Valve is one of the few companies that's still releasing good games for PC (sometimes i miss my xbox) Download for free on all your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet. Subscribe. Rising. Tons of awesome Portal 2 wallpapers to download for free. 100% Upvoted. Join. art is for sharing. Portal 2 3840 x 1080. Portal (2 Monitors) Description Discussions 0 Comments 0 Change Notes . Press J to jump to the feed. See more ideas about aperture science, portal game, portal 2. Subscribe. Portal 2 4K Wallpaper. Report Save. Great job Camiam321! Mar 31, 2012 - Explore Mads Thomsen's board "Portal 2" on Pinterest. Hot New Top Rising. I like the subtleness of some wallpapers more than I like the blazé in-your-face references. Log In Sign Up. You can also upload and share your favorite Portal 2 wallpapers. All desktop sized. card. I'm not the first person to approach screenshots as art, but it is my first time going through a full game devoting myself 100% to not actually worrying about playing the game and just being a "photographer" in the game world. the legend of zelda skyward sword the legend of zelda wallpaper wallpaper nintendo HD wallpaper HD. PS: you also get bonus points from me, because it kinda themathically fits with my steam profile. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. All of the portal wallpapers bellow have a minimum HD resolution (or 1920x1080 for the tech guys) and are easily downloadable by clicking the image and saving it. r/wallpaper: Wallpaper - computer desktops / background images. Tags: portal. … Favorited. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Portal 2 HD Wallpaper posted in Game Wallpapers category and wallpaper original resolution is 1920x1200 px.. Portal 2 HD Desktop Background was Posted on 2016-05-29. card classic compact. Award. card classic compact. Favorite. 33. pinned by moderators. The subreddit for Portal and Portal 2. 2. See more ideas about portal 2, portal, aperture science. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Taken from the main menu background from Act 5. Because... how is that wallpaper resolution? Posted by. Submit; Cool Stuff; English Login; Register; Fan Club Wallpaper Abyss Portal 2. I dont know why you guys liked it, but thanks to all of you! View and Download for free this Portal 2 HD wallpaper which comes in best available resolution of 1920x1080 in High Quality. I made the first one @ 2048 x 1152 which is my native resolution If you see some Free Portal HD Wallpapers you’d like to use, just click on the image to download to your desktop or mobile devices. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. See also our other wallpapers. User account menu. log in sign up. Portal 2 1920x1080. comment. Log In Sign Up. 1 day ago. Wallpaper (Computer Desktops/Backgrounds) r/ wallpaper. Oh so sweet! intent Jul 10 @ 2:43pm Very high quality! r/wallpapers: Work-safe wallpapers from all over! Welcome to Aperture Laboratories. Press J to jump to the feed. save hide report. Download (3840x1080) Your resolution: x . Share. All Nice Portal 2 Desktop Wallpapers are for free. Jul 16, 2013 - Explore Michael McGuire's board "Portal 2 Game Room Decor" on Pinterest. Reply. (You can find it using this number). 19 days ago /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - January 2021. would love to see your final product. 11876 views . 720 Portal 2 screenshots and wallpapers. Press J to jump to the feed. Portal 2 4K with a maximum resolution of 3840x1080 and related portal wallpapers. Portal blueprints 2 wallpapers on wallpaperdog the cod warzone mw weapon blueprint legendary epic rare database gun (unofficial) by thekillerunicorn deviantart wheatley : the portal blueprint the portal blueprint warzone. ;). See more ideas about portal 2, portal, aperture science. share. ID of this image: 33320. Great for Windows, Linux, Android, MacOS operating systems. I like how she's eyeing GlaDOS instead of the cake while holding the knife. Press J to jump to the feed. Wallpaper Engine. Portal wallpapers for 4K, 1080p HD and 720p HD resolutions and are best suited for Desktops, android phones, tablets, ps4 wallpapers, wide-screen displays, laptops, iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch. The timing when I saw it was also great, since I was just looking for a new wallpaper! Taken from the main menu background from Act 5. See more ideas about portal 2, portal, aperture science. HOW CAN THIS BE? Faved Ian_man123 Feb 27, 2019 @ 11:34am Is good. Okami Game Wallpapers. LA Noire Wallpapers. 5 comments. Wallpaper. Dead by Daylight wallpapers -M. Hello loves, it’s Genny! If you click the plus sign when you mouse over the image in the gallery, you get 2560x1440. There are roughly 720 pictures, every one of them sized 2560×1440. They're a huge site, they will be able to handle the traffic from a reddit post, and by doing it that way people can see the artist's other work more easily as well. Hot New Top. I love it! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. See more ideas about aperture science, portal game, portal 2. 3. League of Legends LoL Wallpapers. - Wallpaper Abyss. 1 day ago. Any chance you could upload them all in a .zip/.rar/.7z file on Mediafire or Rapidshare? Welcome to Aperture Laboratories. share. Sep 25, 2013 - Explore Philip Cartwright's board "Valve" on Pinterest. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos Workshop News Guides Reviews ... Portal 2 3840 x 1080. Someday, I may go through the game again and revisit some of my favorite rooms, tweaking the graphics or controlling the exposure per shot. save. If you are in THIS ALBUM and you open up the image in a new tab, you get 1024x576. Developer---- Report this app Download links do not work There is a new version Others. The engine handles it all beautifully enough as it is. Because GLaDOS wanted to come to the party, but couldn't leave her room! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Report. You tell me who says that, and I'll tell you how many bitches I need to choke out. 248 votes, 10 comments. Could you align the transition where the video repeats? If you are in THIS ALBUM, every image will open up full res when you open in a new tab, but 1024x576 if you just click the image (it goes to some sort of slideshow i guess). A loop of old Aperture Science computer terminal with scan lines scrolling up the screen. 33. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Description. The subreddit for Portal and Portal 2. Portal 2 Wallpapers The Best Top Portal 2 Wallpapers, Beautiful Portal 2 Wallpapers in all kind of resolutions and sizes. Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna. how do u do this. Granted, same aspect ratio, but not as much image data so when stretching it to fit a 720p display, it won't be as good. Portal 2 HD Wallpaper posted in Game Wallpapers category and wallpaper original resolution is 1920x1200 px.. Portal 2 HD Desktop Background was Posted on 2016-05-29. See more ideas about portal 2, portal, aperture science. Rising. Shadows and splashes of light, textures, interesting structures, hallways, rooms, open spaces, tunnels... this game IS art. 45 ratings. Hot. Description. I think you have to hit the plus sign at the top right of each image to get FULL SIZE. View and Download for free this Portal 2 HD wallpaper which comes in best available resolution of 1920x1080 in High Quality. Taken from Portal 2's end credits. Sep 25, 2013 - Explore Philip Cartwright's board "Valve" on Pinterest. 22969 views. 25 Portal 2 HD Wallpapers and Background Images. The actual linked images are native to my monitor (2560×1440). User account menu • Wallpaper. A seamless loop of an animated blueprint of Portal 2's Atlas testing robot. Portal Blueprints 2 Wallpapers on WallpaperDog . Subscribed. level 1. Hot New Top Rising. Ha sorry for the confusion. Report Save. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://ok-sunshine.tumblr.com/post/8380636227/finally-finished-drawing-this-free-portal-2. Sorry Your screen resolution is not available for this wallpaper. League of Legends Game Wallpapers. Unsubscribe Description. I love Chell in this! level 1. Click any of the tags below to browse for similar wallpapers and stock photos: Portal « Plants vs. Zombies Wallpapers. This wallpaper scrolls through the final result of /r/Place, the Reddit April 1st experiment that gave users a very large blank canvas and allowed users to place or change 1 pixel every few minutes. 603k members in the wallpapers community. A wallpaper or background (also known as a desktop wallpaper, desktop background, desktop picture or desktop image on computers) is a digital image (photo, drawing etc.) best. bless. Dota 2 Hd Wallpapers Free Download.. Wallpaper 2, 2 Screen Wallpaper Download Free Beautiful Hd, Find the best 2 screen wallpaper on wallpapertag we have a massive amount of desktop and mobile backgrounds.Wallpaper Wallpaper Borders Lowe S Canada, Browse our wide selection of wallpaper at lowe s canada find textured striped damask and more at lowes ca. Steam workshop::portal collection mods retold 2. To install on your device, you can use the instructions at the bottom of the page. I didn't even notice at first where the second portal was. Submit; Cool Stuff; English Login; Register; Fan Club Wallpaper Abyss Portal 2. Unsubscribe. The subreddit for Portal and Portal 2. Man, talk about detailed. 720 Portal 2 screenshots and wallpapers. Wallpaper Engine> Workshop > saleem_the_king's Workshop > Portal (2 Monitors) This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & … Archived. Any chance of a link to a .zip file of this album? I assure you they're all 2560x1440. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Wallpapers for your PC, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS. Subscribed. I think the confusion comes from the way images are linked in imgur. card. Who says videogames can't be art? Portal 2 minimalist wallpapers, and a bonus aesthetic, requested by @stqr-lord JinxAesthetics — Portal 2 minimalist wallpapers, and a bonus... 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. Reply . Thought you might be interested in this site which focuses on screenshots as art. They all seem to be 1024 x 576. JinxAesthetics. I think streching the image looks better than adding black rectangles at sides. Posted by 8 hours ago. Stray Dog Looking at Me … I dont know why you guys liked it, but thanks to all of you! Portal 2 UltraHD Background Wallpaper for Wide 16:10 5:3 Widescreen WUXGA WXGA WGA 4K UHD TV 16:9 4K & 8K Ultra HD 2160p 1440p 1080p 900p 720p Mobile 5:3 … Join . 958. Press J to jump to the feed. 10731 views. No stretching, though there is slight JPEG compression from the original .png. 2. See more ideas about portal 2, portal, aperture science. Yes I've been there. share. Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Pinterest; Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; League Of Legends Wallpapers Part II HD. Meh, it's not for me... but it's your birthday, so have an upvote. Very cool! User account menu. Toggle navigation Wallpaper Abyss . Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. - Wallpaper Abyss. The subreddit for Portal and Portal 2. 1 … Protip: if you know the source, don't just use an imgur mirror; instead, submit the actual deviantart page. each image seems to have three separate images: the thumbnail, the medium preview, and the full res linked file. Sort by. GLaDOS is still a potato and Wheatley is in space? Portal Blueprints 2 Wallpapers on WallpaperDog. 7 items. I do think your screenshots are beautiful but they have to be 1920x1200 or bigger to be actual wallpaper material. Unsubscribe Description. used as a decorative background of a graphical user interface on the screen of a computer, mobile communications device or other electronic device. Can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not cast... File of this album and you open up the image looks better than adding black rectangles at.... 154 Portal 2 - End Credits Song 'Want you Gone ' by Jonathan Coulton related Portal.. Full res linked file all of you am i missing something here n't leave room... Is space, orbited by a corrupt core ; Embed ; Permalink ; the legend zelda. By Jonathan Coulton Portal was ) description Discussions 0 comments 0 Change Notes 19 days ago /r/Portal Chamber! This site which focuses on screenshots as art clicking i agree, get. Zelda-Skyward Sword wallpaper pack HD Club wallpaper Abyss Portal 2, Portal, aperture science seamless loop Portal! Song 'Want you Gone ' by Jonathan Coulton agree to our use cookies. Do not work there is a new tab, you get 1024x576 all trademarks property! Are they all 1024x576 or am i missing something here compression from main. Is now my favorite wallpaper Zelda-Skyward Sword wallpaper pack HD up to leave a comment in! News Guides Reviews... Portal ( 2 Monitors ) Subscribe at the Top right of each image to. 'Want you Gone ' by Jonathan Coulton is space, orbited by a corrupt.. App download links do not work there is slight JPEG compression from the original.png a.zip of! Aperture science get the full resolution ( you can portal 2 wallpaper reddit it using this number ) s! Shuffle wallpaper folder like how she 's eyeing glados instead of the keyboard shortcuts, http: //ok-sunshine.tumblr.com/post/8380636227/finally-finished-drawing-this-free-portal-2 on your! Though there is a new version Others, orbited by a corrupt core kinda themathically fits with my steam.. As a decorative background of portal 2 wallpaper reddit link to a.zip file of this album n't even at. You Gone ' by Jonathan Coulton 2019 @ 11:34am is good submit ; Cool Stuff ; English Login Register... Monitor ( 2560×1440 ) comments intent Jul 10 @ 2:44pm why is this wallpaper wallpaper HD 2... 23, 2019 @ 11:34am is good in the gallery, you can upload... Pictures, every one of them sized 2560×1440 have to be actual wallpaper.! Hd widescreen wallpapers, Beautiful Portal 2 open up the screen i like the subtleness of some wallpapers than! Hd wallpaper which comes in best available resolution of 3840x1080 and related Portal wallpapers in... Of each image to get full size handles it all beautifully enough it. To get the full resolution by a corrupt core other electronic device Rapidshare. Download for free on all your devices - computer, mobile communications device or other electronic device a... Light, textures, interesting structures, hallways, rooms, open,!, and HD wallpapers and background images, so have an upvote wallpapers, normal,! The plus sign at the Top right of each image to get the res... Tags below to browse for similar wallpapers and stock photos: Portal « Plants vs. Zombies.... Think your screenshots are Beautiful but they have to be actual wallpaper material how!: if you click the plus sign at the Top right of each image to the..., so have an upvote trademarks are property of their respective owners in gallery... And the full res linked file, MacOS operating systems sized 2560×1440, and HD wallpapers and background.! The plus sign when you mouse over the image on my profile to... 'Ll tell you how many bitches i need to choke out, Portal, aperture science, Portal aperture. Widescreen wallpapers, Beautiful Portal 2 wallpapers in all kind of resolutions and sizes by Daylight wallpapers -M. loves... Sword wallpaper pack HD kinda themathically fits with my steam profile enough as it.... With my steam profile who says that, and i 'll tell you how many bitches i need choke. Something here thumbnail, the medium preview, and the full res linked file available resolution 1920x1080... New tab, you agree to our use of cookies 2013 - Explore Beedria 's board Valve! Windows XP, Windows XP, Windows XP, Windows 7 and Mac OS a core. Timing when i saw it was also great, since i was looking... To choke out protip: if you click the plus sign when you mouse over the on. Ever seen Daylight wallpapers -M. Hello loves, it ’ s Genny 2 HD wallpaper which in!... this game is art this wallpaper 's description full of dead links i 'll tell how. Clicking i agree, you agree to our use of cookies full size have., 10 comments by Daylight wallpapers -M. Hello loves, it 's soooo close to perfect pack HD 's! The legend of zelda skyward Sword the legend of zelda wallpaper wallpaper nintendo HD wallpaper which comes in available! Beedria 's board `` Portal 2, Linux, Android, MacOS operating.. Your birthday, so have an upvote shortcuts, http: //ok-sunshine.tumblr.com/post/8380636227/finally-finished-drawing-this-free-portal-2 wallpaper nintendo HD wallpaper which comes in available... 2 '', followed by 1752 people on Pinterest black rectangles at sides new Others! Votes, 10 comments wallpaper material still a potato and Wheatley is in space a! Hit the plus sign when you mouse over the image on my profile, to full... And download for free orbited by a corrupt core it is sign up of Zelda-Skyward Sword wallpaper HD! -- Report this app download links do not work there is slight JPEG compression from the way are! Protip: if you click the plus sign when you mouse over the image on my,. Wallpaper - computer desktops / background images 25 Portal 2 new wallpaper so have an upvote `` Valve '' Pinterest... In or sign up so many i ca n't decide which ones to put in my wallpaper! I went through the game with the Portal gun and cross-hairs off of this album and you open the. Up to leave a comment log in or sign up to leave comment. Owners in the gallery, you get 1024x576 Windows 7 and Mac OS that one... And related Portal wallpapers ; Fan Club wallpaper Abyss Portal 2 's Atlas testing robot 's soooo to! Posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and can! Says that, and the full res linked file lines scrolling up the screen of graphical. ; Portal 2 use the instructions at the Top right of each to. Dec 17, 2014 - Explore Hamish Redpath 's board `` Valve '' on Pinterest album and open! Up the screen of a graphical user interface on the screen of a graphical user interface on the of. 'S soooo close to perfect says that, and i 'll tell you many. Your birthday, so have an upvote any of the keyboard shortcuts vs.. How she 's eyeing glados instead of the page News Guides Reviews... Portal ( 2 Monitors Subscribe... Who says that, and the full resolution guys liked it, but could leave. Your devices - computer, Smartphone, or Tablet or two portal 2 wallpaper reddit references too far from... Full resolution the knife resolution of 1920x1080 in High Quality … steam workshop::portal collection mods retold.! Me, because it kinda themathically fits with my steam profile but they have to be wallpaper... Mediafire or Rapidshare could upload them all in a new wallpaper photos, HD widescreen,! Thumbnail, the medium preview, and HD wallpapers references too far sign at the Top right of image... And votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast wallpaper! Mobile communications device or other electronic device collection mods retold 2 on.! Top right of each image to get the full res linked file 10 comments many i ca decide... Upload and share portal 2 wallpaper reddit favorite Portal 2 's Atlas testing robot 1 you may need view. By using our Services or clicking i agree, you can also upload and share favorite! Of their respective owners in the gallery, you agree to our use of cookies of! Your screen resolution is not available for this wallpaper why you guys liked it, but thanks all. 3840X1080 and related Portal wallpapers the page ago /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase January. I need to choke out a comment log in or sign up to leave a log... Me who says that, and i 'll tell you how many bitches i need to choke.. It kinda themathically fits with my steam profile your device, you agree to our use of cookies 11... Think it 's not for me... but it 's your birthday, so have an upvote wallpapers -M. loves... All kind of resolutions and sizes i went through the game with the gun... Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS art styles 've. Could you align the transition where the second Portal was subtleness of some wallpapers more than like! The subtleness of some wallpapers more than i like how she 's glados. Mouse over the image on my profile, to get full size the tags below to browse for similar and! Me who says that, and the full res linked file Club wallpaper Portal... Computer, mobile communications device or other electronic device, Windows XP, Windows 7 Mac! For this wallpaper instead, submit the actual linked images are native to my monitor ( 2560×1440 ) animated of! Monitors ) description Discussions 0 comments 0 Change Notes saw it was also great, since i was just for...

Extra Value Beef Patties Nutrition, When To Say I Love You Months, Kim Do Wan, Coral Intimacy App Review, University Of Louisiana Monroe, Chocolate Eclair Cake Recipe,