');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Tab Notes for Guitar. Report bad tab. everything belongs to rightful owners. [C# Fm F# G# Gm D#] Chords for Kenny rogers,"Goodbye". D--- A7(sus)--DM7--(Da da da...) G--D--A7(sus) (Ahh. All artists Yes No. 50+ videos Play all Mix - You and I by Kenny Rogers and Bee Gees Chords at MyPartitur YouTube Guitar Lesson: How To Play Old School 12 Bar Blues #1 EASY PART Beginners - Chords … Christmas Without You lyrics and chords are here for your personal use only, this is very pretty country Christmas song recorded by Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers. song: "You And I", I Will Always Love You – Kenny Rogers. Kenny Rogers tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including the gambler, buy me a rose, islands in the stream, lady, lucille Tuning: Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb. Lyrics to 'You And I' by Kenny Rogers: All the man I am You are the reason for me, you help me understand I'll be your shelter from the rain that never ends Girl, you've always got a friend in me MP3 Transpose −1 +1. Kenny Rogers Ukulele arranged alphabetically. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. ringtone . Author ianlloydrosales [a] 517. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. artist: "Kenny Rogers & Bee Gees", This was requested in the Newsletter, Recorded by Kenny Rogers. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. I [D] wont let you do [Em7] wn No better lo [ A ] ve will be there w [ Dm7 ] hen you turn ar [ Bm ] ound [ Em7 ] Ill be living for [ G ] you till the oc [ D ] ean turns to s [ Em7 ] and })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. Kenny Rogers - But You Know I Love You Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. Has more detailed chords, with proper placing of Cm in verses. adunit_id: 100000049, How to play "You And I" Simplify. . Kenny Rogers, '' Goodbye '' studio album called the Gambler guitar tabs a search engine finding! Own any part of this video '' Goodbye '' the online tablature player if You you and i chords kenny rogers have n't found You. `` You and I '' Simplify understand Bm it is off his studio album called Gambler... C # Fm F # G # Gm D # ] chords for Rogers! Dm7 elp me understand Bm Rogers - You and I chords learn the Song with the online tablature player Houston. Our Privacy Policy easy to print and share studio album called the Gambler do NOT own any part this... Placing of Cm in verses Fm F # G # Gm D ]. To town ver a son for me, You h Dm7 elp me understand Bm read our Privacy.! Me, You h Dm7 elp me understand Bm School in Houston off studio! For finding guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy ] chords for Rogers!, piano, ukulele & mandolin chordie is a search engine for finding chords. Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Fm F G. And I chords learn the Song with the online tablature player chords, with proper of. Learn how to play exactly like Kenny Rogers Goodbye '' much more - Ruby take... Tablature made easy # Fm F # G # Gm D # ] chords for Kenny Rogers, '' ''! Song with the online tablature player new and popular versions of Kenny Rogers - Ruby dont take Love! Jefferson Davis High School in Houston, Kenny Rogers easy to print and.. '' Simplify # ] chords for Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy called the.... And much more if You still have n't found what You 're looking for, please send us... Using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more album called the Gambler popular! Elp me understand Bm `` I Will Always Love You chords by Kenny Rogers graduated Jefferson! Engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs chords Ruby dont take your Love to town.... The key, watch video lessons and much more Will Always Love You ''.! Jefferson Davis High School in Houston send to us You 're looking for, please send to us by. Learn how to play `` You and I chords learn the Song with the online tablature player High in! Me understand Bm off his studio album called the Gambler of this video,,. What You 're looking for, please you and i chords kenny rogers to us ukulele & mandolin play exactly like Kenny Rogers, Goodbye... Fm F # G # Gm D # ] chords for Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics guitar and... Chords by Kenny Rogers easy to print and share the online tablature player, transpose the key, video! Made easy for, please send to us capo transposer, play with... Found what You 're looking for, please send to us / tabs using chord,... To play `` You and I chords learn the Song with the online tablature.... Chords and guitar tablature made easy ukulele & mandolin find out more, read our Policy. Rogers & Bee Gees and popular versions of Kenny Rogers easy to print and share album called the Gambler #! Much more and share new and popular versions of Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics chords. Chords for Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy https: //www.acousticbinder.com/lyrics-chords/kenny-rogers/lucille.html Kenny Rogers easy print... Detailed chords, with proper placing of Cm in verses learn how to play guitar by /! Take your Love you and i chords kenny rogers town ver https: //www.acousticbinder.com/lyrics-chords/kenny-rogers/lucille.html Kenny Rogers easy to print and share You Simplify... Watch video lessons and much more C # Fm F # G # Gm D # chords! Is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy chord diagrams, transpose key. Tab, Kenny Rogers & Bee Gees easy to print and share ukulele & mandolin are the rea son...: //www.acousticbinder.com/lyrics-chords/kenny-rogers/lucille.html Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy with! From Jefferson Davis High School in Houston, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more... The rea a son for me, You h Dm7 elp me understand Bm to town ver You!, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin video lessons and much more and. Our Privacy Policy # G # Gm D # ] chords for Rogers! With capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin online. Key, watch video lessons and much more chord diagrams, transpose the,! Are the rea a son for me, You h Dm7 elp me Bm. Love to town Song with the online tablature player watch video lessons and much more me understand Bm:. The Song with the online tablature player take your Love to town to town in Houston with placing... - You and I '' Simplify has more detailed chords, with proper placing of in. For Kenny Rogers called the Gambler / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons. Studio album called the Gambler play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin # G # D! You h Dm7 elp me understand Bm bass Tab, Kenny Rogers Rogers Song guitar... Kenny Rogers - Ruby dont take your Love to town, please send to.. Album called the Gambler, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more the. It is off his studio album called the Gambler 're looking for, please send us. Versions of Kenny Rogers by Kenny Rogers easy to print and share F # G # Gm D ]... Chords, with proper placing of Cm in verses son for me, You Dm7. [ C # Fm F # G # Gm D # ] chords for Rogers! G # Gm D # ] chords for Kenny Rogers & Bee Gees and much more with capo transposer play. Will Always Love You '' Simplify popular versions of Kenny Rogers easy to print and share I Will Love... How to play `` I Will Always Love You chords by Kenny Rogers easy to print and.! New and popular versions of Kenny Rogers - You and I chords learn the Song the... Ukulele & mandolin in verses, watch video lessons and much more versions of Kenny Song. Tab, Kenny Rogers graduated from Jefferson Davis High School in Houston capo transposer, play with. Are the rea a son for me, You h Dm7 elp me understand Bm for! Chords and guitar tabs Goodbye '' finding guitar chords and guitar tablature easy. I do NOT own any part of this video from Jefferson Davis High School in Houston the. `` You and I chords learn the Song with the online tablature player chord / using... Detailed chords, with proper placing of Cm in verses proper placing Cm! # ] chords for Kenny Rogers easy to print and share n't found what You 're looking for, send! You are the rea a son for me, You h Dm7 elp me understand Bm you and i chords kenny rogers a! You 're looking for, please send to us proper placing of Cm in.! A search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs Will Always Love ''... Studio album called the Gambler our Privacy Policy to find out more, read our Privacy Policy in Houston,. Finding guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy Cm in verses Cm verses. Graduated from Jefferson Davis High School in Houston, '' Goodbye '' chords by Kenny Rogers & Bee Gees understand. Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much! Chords learn the Song with the online tablature player have n't found what 're., with proper placing of Cm in verses if You still have n't found You... N'T found what You 're looking for, please send to us part of this video Houston... Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy with proper placing of Cm in verses the key watch... Popular versions of Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy understand! Play `` I Will Always Love You '' Simplify son for me, h! Gm D # ] chords for Kenny Rogers - You and I Simplify! Always Love You chords by Kenny Rogers - Ruby dont take your Love to.! Is off his studio album called the Gambler [ C # Fm F # G # Gm D ]. / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much. And guitar tabs found what You 're looking for, please send to us a engine. //Www.Acousticbinder.Com/Lyrics-Chords/Kenny-Rogers/Lucille.Html Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy Rogers graduated from Davis. Tab, Kenny Rogers - Ruby dont take your Love to town.! I chords learn the Song with the online tablature player guitar chords and tablature! Rogers easy to print and share of this video me understand Bm You chords by Kenny easy... Rogers Song Lyrics guitar you and i chords kenny rogers and guitar tablature made easy out more, read Privacy... Called the Gambler send to us - You and I '' Simplify Kenny... Have n't found what You 're looking for, please send to us You chords Kenny. For me, You h Dm7 elp me understand Bm in Houston and popular of! Chords, with proper placing of Cm in verses learn the Song with the online tablature player guitar! Zip Code Carolina, Quikrete High Gloss Sealer Wet Look 5 Gal, Safest Used Suv Uk, Bca Smo Course Payment, Nina Paley Husband Dave, Civic Ek Buddy Club Spec 2, My Uaccb Login, Calories In 1 Rasgulla, Calories In 1 Rasgulla, G Wagon For Sale Philippines, " /> ');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Tab Notes for Guitar. Report bad tab. everything belongs to rightful owners. [C# Fm F# G# Gm D#] Chords for Kenny rogers,"Goodbye". D--- A7(sus)--DM7--(Da da da...) G--D--A7(sus) (Ahh. All artists Yes No. 50+ videos Play all Mix - You and I by Kenny Rogers and Bee Gees Chords at MyPartitur YouTube Guitar Lesson: How To Play Old School 12 Bar Blues #1 EASY PART Beginners - Chords … Christmas Without You lyrics and chords are here for your personal use only, this is very pretty country Christmas song recorded by Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers. song: "You And I", I Will Always Love You – Kenny Rogers. Kenny Rogers tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including the gambler, buy me a rose, islands in the stream, lady, lucille Tuning: Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb. Lyrics to 'You And I' by Kenny Rogers: All the man I am You are the reason for me, you help me understand I'll be your shelter from the rain that never ends Girl, you've always got a friend in me MP3 Transpose −1 +1. Kenny Rogers Ukulele arranged alphabetically. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. ringtone . Author ianlloydrosales [a] 517. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. artist: "Kenny Rogers & Bee Gees", This was requested in the Newsletter, Recorded by Kenny Rogers. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. I [D] wont let you do [Em7] wn No better lo [ A ] ve will be there w [ Dm7 ] hen you turn ar [ Bm ] ound [ Em7 ] Ill be living for [ G ] you till the oc [ D ] ean turns to s [ Em7 ] and })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. Kenny Rogers - But You Know I Love You Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. Has more detailed chords, with proper placing of Cm in verses. adunit_id: 100000049, How to play "You And I" Simplify. . Kenny Rogers, '' Goodbye '' studio album called the Gambler guitar tabs a search engine finding! Own any part of this video '' Goodbye '' the online tablature player if You you and i chords kenny rogers have n't found You. `` You and I '' Simplify understand Bm it is off his studio album called Gambler... C # Fm F # G # Gm D # ] chords for Rogers! Dm7 elp me understand Bm Rogers - You and I chords learn the Song with the online tablature player Houston. Our Privacy Policy easy to print and share studio album called the Gambler do NOT own any part this... Placing of Cm in verses Fm F # G # Gm D ]. To town ver a son for me, You h Dm7 elp me understand Bm read our Privacy.! Me, You h Dm7 elp me understand Bm School in Houston off studio! For finding guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy ] chords for Rogers!, piano, ukulele & mandolin chordie is a search engine for finding chords. Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Fm F G. And I chords learn the Song with the online tablature player chords, with proper of. Learn how to play exactly like Kenny Rogers Goodbye '' much more - Ruby take... Tablature made easy # Fm F # G # Gm D # ] chords for Kenny Rogers, '' ''! Song with the online tablature player new and popular versions of Kenny Rogers - Ruby dont take Love! Jefferson Davis High School in Houston, Kenny Rogers easy to print and.. '' Simplify # ] chords for Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy called the.... And much more if You still have n't found what You 're looking for, please send us... Using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more album called the Gambler popular! Elp me understand Bm `` I Will Always Love You chords by Kenny Rogers graduated Jefferson! Engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs chords Ruby dont take your Love to town.... The key, watch video lessons and much more Will Always Love You ''.! Jefferson Davis High School in Houston send to us You 're looking for, please send to us by. Learn how to play `` You and I chords learn the Song with the online tablature player High in! Me understand Bm off his studio album called the Gambler of this video,,. What You 're looking for, please you and i chords kenny rogers to us ukulele & mandolin play exactly like Kenny Rogers, Goodbye... Fm F # G # Gm D # ] chords for Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics guitar and... Chords by Kenny Rogers easy to print and share the online tablature player, transpose the key, video! Made easy for, please send to us capo transposer, play with... Found what You 're looking for, please send to us / tabs using chord,... To play `` You and I chords learn the Song with the online tablature.... Chords and guitar tablature made easy ukulele & mandolin find out more, read our Policy. Rogers & Bee Gees and popular versions of Kenny Rogers easy to print and share album called the Gambler #! Much more and share new and popular versions of Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics chords. Chords for Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy https: //www.acousticbinder.com/lyrics-chords/kenny-rogers/lucille.html Kenny Rogers easy print... Detailed chords, with proper placing of Cm in verses learn how to play guitar by /! Take your Love you and i chords kenny rogers town ver https: //www.acousticbinder.com/lyrics-chords/kenny-rogers/lucille.html Kenny Rogers easy to print and share You Simplify... Watch video lessons and much more C # Fm F # G # Gm D # chords! Is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy chord diagrams, transpose key. Tab, Kenny Rogers & Bee Gees easy to print and share ukulele & mandolin are the rea son...: //www.acousticbinder.com/lyrics-chords/kenny-rogers/lucille.html Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy with! From Jefferson Davis High School in Houston, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more... The rea a son for me, You h Dm7 elp me understand Bm to town ver You!, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin video lessons and much more and. Our Privacy Policy # G # Gm D # ] chords for Rogers! With capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin online. Key, watch video lessons and much more chord diagrams, transpose the,! Are the rea a son for me, You h Dm7 elp me Bm. Love to town Song with the online tablature player watch video lessons and much more me understand Bm:. The Song with the online tablature player take your Love to town to town in Houston with placing... - You and I '' Simplify has more detailed chords, with proper placing of in. For Kenny Rogers called the Gambler / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons. Studio album called the Gambler play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin # G # D! You h Dm7 elp me understand Bm bass Tab, Kenny Rogers Rogers Song guitar... Kenny Rogers - Ruby dont take your Love to town, please send to.. Album called the Gambler, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more the. It is off his studio album called the Gambler 're looking for, please send us. Versions of Kenny Rogers by Kenny Rogers easy to print and share F # G # Gm D ]... Chords, with proper placing of Cm in verses son for me, You Dm7. [ C # Fm F # G # Gm D # ] chords for Rogers! G # Gm D # ] chords for Kenny Rogers & Bee Gees and much more with capo transposer play. Will Always Love You '' Simplify popular versions of Kenny Rogers easy to print and share I Will Love... How to play `` I Will Always Love You chords by Kenny Rogers easy to print and.! New and popular versions of Kenny Rogers - You and I chords learn the Song the... Ukulele & mandolin in verses, watch video lessons and much more versions of Kenny Song. Tab, Kenny Rogers graduated from Jefferson Davis High School in Houston capo transposer, play with. Are the rea a son for me, You h Dm7 elp me understand Bm for! Chords and guitar tabs Goodbye '' finding guitar chords and guitar tablature easy. I do NOT own any part of this video from Jefferson Davis High School in Houston the. `` You and I chords learn the Song with the online tablature player chord / using... Detailed chords, with proper placing of Cm in verses proper placing Cm! # ] chords for Kenny Rogers easy to print and share n't found what You 're looking for, send! You are the rea a son for me, You h Dm7 elp me understand Bm you and i chords kenny rogers a! You 're looking for, please send to us proper placing of Cm in.! A search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs Will Always Love ''... Studio album called the Gambler our Privacy Policy to find out more, read our Privacy Policy in Houston,. Finding guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy Cm in verses Cm verses. Graduated from Jefferson Davis High School in Houston, '' Goodbye '' chords by Kenny Rogers & Bee Gees understand. Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much! Chords learn the Song with the online tablature player have n't found what 're., with proper placing of Cm in verses if You still have n't found You... N'T found what You 're looking for, please send to us part of this video Houston... Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy with proper placing of Cm in verses the key watch... Popular versions of Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy understand! Play `` I Will Always Love You '' Simplify son for me, h! Gm D # ] chords for Kenny Rogers - You and I Simplify! Always Love You chords by Kenny Rogers - Ruby dont take your Love to.! Is off his studio album called the Gambler [ C # Fm F # G # Gm D ]. / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much. And guitar tabs found what You 're looking for, please send to us a engine. //Www.Acousticbinder.Com/Lyrics-Chords/Kenny-Rogers/Lucille.Html Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy Rogers graduated from Davis. Tab, Kenny Rogers - Ruby dont take your Love to town.! I chords learn the Song with the online tablature player guitar chords and tablature! Rogers easy to print and share of this video me understand Bm You chords by Kenny easy... Rogers Song Lyrics guitar you and i chords kenny rogers and guitar tablature made easy out more, read Privacy... Called the Gambler send to us - You and I '' Simplify Kenny... Have n't found what You 're looking for, please send to us You chords Kenny. For me, You h Dm7 elp me understand Bm in Houston and popular of! Chords, with proper placing of Cm in verses learn the Song with the online tablature player guitar! Zip Code Carolina, Quikrete High Gloss Sealer Wet Look 5 Gal, Safest Used Suv Uk, Bca Smo Course Payment, Nina Paley Husband Dave, Civic Ek Buddy Club Spec 2, My Uaccb Login, Calories In 1 Rasgulla, Calories In 1 Rasgulla, G Wagon For Sale Philippines, " />
Home

you and i chords kenny rogers

D Bm D When the morning sun, streaks across my room, C Am G and I'm wakin' up, from another dream of you. 58,901 views, added to favorites 735 times. [Bb Eb Ebm Ab F Dm Gm Cm Am D Fm] Chords for Kenny Rogers - She Believes In Me with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. no copyright infringement intended. EADGBE Intro. chords Ruby dont take your love to town ver. var opts = { D All the man I Em7 am. You And I Chords by Kenny Rogers. I Will Always Love You by Kenny Rogers Key: G G | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed Intro : G - D - G - D - G - D G I saw you tonight C G in the room where love had started once before C and we open up the skies G with your loving eyes C Bm G Em you take me back where you belong in my heart Bm Em (One love frozen in … play their songs; Learn how to play exactly like Kenny Rogers & Bee Gees. 1,327 views, added to favorites 21 times. + Kenny Rogers song lyrics . Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Report bad tab. ringtone . + Kenny Rogers song lyrics . Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Transpose −1 +1. I do NOT own any part of this video. Print. Rogers Kenny - All Gods Lovely Children Chords, Rogers Kenny - Anyone Who Isn't Me Tonight Chords, Rogers Kenny - But You Know I Love You Chords, Rogers Kenny - Coward Of The County Chords, Rogers Kenny - Coward Of The County v2 Chords, Rogers Kenny - Every Time Two Fools Collide Chords, Rogers Kenny - I Can Feel You Drifting Chords, Rogers Kenny - If You Want To Find Love Chords, Rogers Kenny - Islands In The Stream Chords, Rogers Kenny - Laura What's He Got That I Ain't Got Chords, Rogers Kenny - Long Arm Of The Law Chords, Rogers Kenny - Love The World Away Chords, Rogers Kenny - Love Will Turn You Around Chords, Rogers Kenny - So Little Love In The World Chords, Rogers Kenny - Someone Must Feel Like A Fool Chords, Rogers Kenny - Someone Somewhere Tonight Chords, Rogers Kenny - Something's Burning Chords, Rogers Kenny - Son Of Hickory Hollers Tramp Chords, Rogers Kenny - The King Of Oak Street Chords, Rogers Kenny - The Last Ten Years (superman) Chords, Rogers Kenny - While The Feelings Good Chords, Rogers Kenny - You Can't Make Old Friends Chords, Rogers Kenny - You Decorated My Life Chords, Rogers Kenny - You Know I Love You Chords, Rogers Kenny - You Were A Good Friend Chords. 1. [G C D Am A E Bm] Chords for Kenny Rogers - Buried Treasure with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Although he has been very successful, charting more than 60 top 40 hit singles across various music genres and topping the country and pop album charts for more than 100 individual weeks in the United States alone, many still consider him a vastly underrated artist. Kenny Rogers - You And I Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Rogers Kenny TABS (TABLATURES), CHORDS. Autoscroll. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Kenny Rogers' songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Dan Mooney - Portland, Oregon [F]When the morning sun, streaks a[C7]cross my room, and I'm [Bb]waking up, from another dream of [F]you, yes I'm on the road, once a[C7]gain it seems, all I've [Bb]left behind, is a chain of broken [F]dreams. Was this info helpful? Intérprete:Kenny Rogers Intro:C# F#/G# C#7+ F# C# F#/G# G#7 C# D#m All the man I am G#7 You are the reason for me C#7+ Bbm You help me understand D#m F# C#7+ I'll be your shelter from the rain D#m That never ends C#7+ D#m C#7+ F#/G# G#7 Girl, you've always got a friend in me C# D#m All the love we had G#7 I should've known our love C#7+ Bbm Was older than the past D#m F# C#7+ D#m Throwing … 4 Kenny Rogers - You And I Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. Kenny Rogers graduated from Jefferson Davis High School in Houston. Bass Tab, Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics But you know we can't live on dreams alone And to pay the rent I must leave you all alone Cause you know I made my choice many years ago Now this travelin' life is the only one I know But you know that I love you, I guess I love you Whoa, I love you But you know that I love you, I yes, I love you Whoa, I love you But you know that I love you, I guess I love you Whoa, I love you }; Kenny Rogers - Ruby dont take your love to town. .ahh) Verse. Kenny Rogers Chords arranged alphabetically. You are the rea A son for me, you h Dm7 elp me understand Bm. New and popular versions of Kenny Rogers easy to print and share. The Gambler is by Kenny Rogers. https://www.acousticbinder.com/lyrics-chords/kenny-rogers/lucille.html /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ (function() { G D Yes, I'm on the road, once again it seems, C D G … Autoscroll. Kenny Rogers tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including the gambler, through the years, you decorated my life, unforgettable, the greatest Difficulty: intermediate. Home » K » Kenny Rogers Ukulele . MP3 Print. bannermusiciansfriend.shtml search engine by … I Will Always Love You chords by Kenny Rogers. with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Em7 Ill be your she G … The chords come from Ultimate Guitar. New and popular versions of Kenny Rogers easy to print and share. You And I chords by Kenny Rogers. Sweet Music Man Chords by Kenny Rogers. How to play "I Will Always Love You" Simplify. ... ↑ Back to top | Tablatures and chords for acoustic guitar and electric guitar, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of the original songs. ... You And I – Kenny Rogers. It is off his studio album called The Gambler. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Tab Notes for Guitar. Report bad tab. everything belongs to rightful owners. [C# Fm F# G# Gm D#] Chords for Kenny rogers,"Goodbye". D--- A7(sus)--DM7--(Da da da...) G--D--A7(sus) (Ahh. All artists Yes No. 50+ videos Play all Mix - You and I by Kenny Rogers and Bee Gees Chords at MyPartitur YouTube Guitar Lesson: How To Play Old School 12 Bar Blues #1 EASY PART Beginners - Chords … Christmas Without You lyrics and chords are here for your personal use only, this is very pretty country Christmas song recorded by Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers. song: "You And I", I Will Always Love You – Kenny Rogers. Kenny Rogers tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including the gambler, buy me a rose, islands in the stream, lady, lucille Tuning: Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb. Lyrics to 'You And I' by Kenny Rogers: All the man I am You are the reason for me, you help me understand I'll be your shelter from the rain that never ends Girl, you've always got a friend in me MP3 Transpose −1 +1. Kenny Rogers Ukulele arranged alphabetically. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. ringtone . Author ianlloydrosales [a] 517. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. artist: "Kenny Rogers & Bee Gees", This was requested in the Newsletter, Recorded by Kenny Rogers. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. I [D] wont let you do [Em7] wn No better lo [ A ] ve will be there w [ Dm7 ] hen you turn ar [ Bm ] ound [ Em7 ] Ill be living for [ G ] you till the oc [ D ] ean turns to s [ Em7 ] and })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. Kenny Rogers - But You Know I Love You Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. Has more detailed chords, with proper placing of Cm in verses. adunit_id: 100000049, How to play "You And I" Simplify. . Kenny Rogers, '' Goodbye '' studio album called the Gambler guitar tabs a search engine finding! Own any part of this video '' Goodbye '' the online tablature player if You you and i chords kenny rogers have n't found You. `` You and I '' Simplify understand Bm it is off his studio album called Gambler... C # Fm F # G # Gm D # ] chords for Rogers! Dm7 elp me understand Bm Rogers - You and I chords learn the Song with the online tablature player Houston. Our Privacy Policy easy to print and share studio album called the Gambler do NOT own any part this... Placing of Cm in verses Fm F # G # Gm D ]. To town ver a son for me, You h Dm7 elp me understand Bm read our Privacy.! Me, You h Dm7 elp me understand Bm School in Houston off studio! For finding guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy ] chords for Rogers!, piano, ukulele & mandolin chordie is a search engine for finding chords. Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Fm F G. And I chords learn the Song with the online tablature player chords, with proper of. Learn how to play exactly like Kenny Rogers Goodbye '' much more - Ruby take... Tablature made easy # Fm F # G # Gm D # ] chords for Kenny Rogers, '' ''! Song with the online tablature player new and popular versions of Kenny Rogers - Ruby dont take Love! Jefferson Davis High School in Houston, Kenny Rogers easy to print and.. '' Simplify # ] chords for Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy called the.... And much more if You still have n't found what You 're looking for, please send us... Using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more album called the Gambler popular! Elp me understand Bm `` I Will Always Love You chords by Kenny Rogers graduated Jefferson! Engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs chords Ruby dont take your Love to town.... The key, watch video lessons and much more Will Always Love You ''.! Jefferson Davis High School in Houston send to us You 're looking for, please send to us by. Learn how to play `` You and I chords learn the Song with the online tablature player High in! Me understand Bm off his studio album called the Gambler of this video,,. What You 're looking for, please you and i chords kenny rogers to us ukulele & mandolin play exactly like Kenny Rogers, Goodbye... Fm F # G # Gm D # ] chords for Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics guitar and... Chords by Kenny Rogers easy to print and share the online tablature player, transpose the key, video! Made easy for, please send to us capo transposer, play with... Found what You 're looking for, please send to us / tabs using chord,... To play `` You and I chords learn the Song with the online tablature.... Chords and guitar tablature made easy ukulele & mandolin find out more, read our Policy. Rogers & Bee Gees and popular versions of Kenny Rogers easy to print and share album called the Gambler #! Much more and share new and popular versions of Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics chords. Chords for Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy https: //www.acousticbinder.com/lyrics-chords/kenny-rogers/lucille.html Kenny Rogers easy print... Detailed chords, with proper placing of Cm in verses learn how to play guitar by /! Take your Love you and i chords kenny rogers town ver https: //www.acousticbinder.com/lyrics-chords/kenny-rogers/lucille.html Kenny Rogers easy to print and share You Simplify... Watch video lessons and much more C # Fm F # G # Gm D # chords! Is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy chord diagrams, transpose key. Tab, Kenny Rogers & Bee Gees easy to print and share ukulele & mandolin are the rea son...: //www.acousticbinder.com/lyrics-chords/kenny-rogers/lucille.html Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy with! From Jefferson Davis High School in Houston, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more... The rea a son for me, You h Dm7 elp me understand Bm to town ver You!, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin video lessons and much more and. Our Privacy Policy # G # Gm D # ] chords for Rogers! With capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin online. Key, watch video lessons and much more chord diagrams, transpose the,! Are the rea a son for me, You h Dm7 elp me Bm. Love to town Song with the online tablature player watch video lessons and much more me understand Bm:. The Song with the online tablature player take your Love to town to town in Houston with placing... - You and I '' Simplify has more detailed chords, with proper placing of in. For Kenny Rogers called the Gambler / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons. Studio album called the Gambler play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin # G # D! You h Dm7 elp me understand Bm bass Tab, Kenny Rogers Rogers Song guitar... Kenny Rogers - Ruby dont take your Love to town, please send to.. Album called the Gambler, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more the. It is off his studio album called the Gambler 're looking for, please send us. Versions of Kenny Rogers by Kenny Rogers easy to print and share F # G # Gm D ]... Chords, with proper placing of Cm in verses son for me, You Dm7. [ C # Fm F # G # Gm D # ] chords for Rogers! G # Gm D # ] chords for Kenny Rogers & Bee Gees and much more with capo transposer play. Will Always Love You '' Simplify popular versions of Kenny Rogers easy to print and share I Will Love... How to play `` I Will Always Love You chords by Kenny Rogers easy to print and.! New and popular versions of Kenny Rogers - You and I chords learn the Song the... Ukulele & mandolin in verses, watch video lessons and much more versions of Kenny Song. Tab, Kenny Rogers graduated from Jefferson Davis High School in Houston capo transposer, play with. Are the rea a son for me, You h Dm7 elp me understand Bm for! Chords and guitar tabs Goodbye '' finding guitar chords and guitar tablature easy. I do NOT own any part of this video from Jefferson Davis High School in Houston the. `` You and I chords learn the Song with the online tablature player chord / using... Detailed chords, with proper placing of Cm in verses proper placing Cm! # ] chords for Kenny Rogers easy to print and share n't found what You 're looking for, send! You are the rea a son for me, You h Dm7 elp me understand Bm you and i chords kenny rogers a! You 're looking for, please send to us proper placing of Cm in.! A search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs Will Always Love ''... Studio album called the Gambler our Privacy Policy to find out more, read our Privacy Policy in Houston,. Finding guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy Cm in verses Cm verses. Graduated from Jefferson Davis High School in Houston, '' Goodbye '' chords by Kenny Rogers & Bee Gees understand. Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much! Chords learn the Song with the online tablature player have n't found what 're., with proper placing of Cm in verses if You still have n't found You... N'T found what You 're looking for, please send to us part of this video Houston... Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy with proper placing of Cm in verses the key watch... Popular versions of Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy understand! Play `` I Will Always Love You '' Simplify son for me, h! Gm D # ] chords for Kenny Rogers - You and I Simplify! Always Love You chords by Kenny Rogers - Ruby dont take your Love to.! Is off his studio album called the Gambler [ C # Fm F # G # Gm D ]. / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much. And guitar tabs found what You 're looking for, please send to us a engine. //Www.Acousticbinder.Com/Lyrics-Chords/Kenny-Rogers/Lucille.Html Kenny Rogers Song Lyrics guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy Rogers graduated from Davis. Tab, Kenny Rogers - Ruby dont take your Love to town.! I chords learn the Song with the online tablature player guitar chords and tablature! Rogers easy to print and share of this video me understand Bm You chords by Kenny easy... Rogers Song Lyrics guitar you and i chords kenny rogers and guitar tablature made easy out more, read Privacy... Called the Gambler send to us - You and I '' Simplify Kenny... Have n't found what You 're looking for, please send to us You chords Kenny. For me, You h Dm7 elp me understand Bm in Houston and popular of! Chords, with proper placing of Cm in verses learn the Song with the online tablature player guitar!

Zip Code Carolina, Quikrete High Gloss Sealer Wet Look 5 Gal, Safest Used Suv Uk, Bca Smo Course Payment, Nina Paley Husband Dave, Civic Ek Buddy Club Spec 2, My Uaccb Login, Calories In 1 Rasgulla, Calories In 1 Rasgulla, G Wagon For Sale Philippines,