Micromax Ione N8205, Msi Ge62 6qd Apache Pro Price Philippines, Singapore Tennis Hub, Fifth Sun: A New History Of The Aztecs Summary, Dog Cake Singapore, Winner Logo Png, Advantages Of Unit Numbering System, Used Moxi Roller Skates, " /> Micromax Ione N8205, Msi Ge62 6qd Apache Pro Price Philippines, Singapore Tennis Hub, Fifth Sun: A New History Of The Aztecs Summary, Dog Cake Singapore, Winner Logo Png, Advantages Of Unit Numbering System, Used Moxi Roller Skates, " />
Home

bearsted station to leeds castle

Where can I stay near Maidstone Bearsted Station? The garden at Sissinghurst Castle in the Weald of Kent, in England at Sissinghurst village, is owned and maintained by the National Trust. The park is maintained by Maidstone Borough Council with support from the Mote Park Fellowship, a group of volunteers. ', 'Should I book online before I travel? Popular attractions Leeds Castle and Mote Park are located nearby. The best way to get from Bearsted to Leeds Castle without a car is to taxi which takes 5 min and costs $13 - $17. Southeastern runs frequent services to and from Bearsted, which take just over an hour from London. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Funded by the Government’s Access for All scheme and built by Network Rail, new station’s £1m lifts … It takes approximately 5 min to drive 5.6 km from Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle. A castle has been on the site since 1119. The 12th-century keep or stone tower, which is the castle's most prominent feature, is one of the best preserved in England or France. The quickest way to get from Bearsted to Leeds Castle is to taxi which costs $13 - $17 and takes 5 min. Bearsted station Ware Street Bearsted ME14 4PH. To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. LEEDS CASTLE SHUTTLE (Direction: Bearsted) is operational during everyday. Leeds Castle is located 5 miles (8 kilometers) southeast of Maidstone and is a one-hour drive from London.You can also take the train from nearby towns in Kent county to Bearsted Station and then catch a coach shuttle service to the castle for a small fee. Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 111. The incredible 13th-Century Leeds Castle, most famous for once being home to Henry VIII's first wife, Catherine of Aragon, is only four miles away from the estate. We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources. During summers, visitors can avail the shuttle service that operates from the station to the castle. A fairytale castle in the middle of a lake in landscaped parkland. Click here to view the Tier information in Leeds Castle, Bearsted Station to East Malling and Larkfield, Bearsted Station to Ebbsfleet International Station, Bearsted Station to Canterbury West Station, Bearsted Station to Tilbury Montreal Road, Bearsted Station to Detling Kent County Showground, London Heathrow Airport LHR to Leeds Castle, Harwich International Port to Leeds Castle, Richmond Greater London England to Leeds Castle, Birmingham New Street Station to Leeds Castle, Ashdown Park Hotel Forest Row England to Leeds Castle, There is a social distancing requirement of 2 metres. Bearsted station offers a regular train service to London Victoria, which can be reached in just over an hour, and a short drive of 30 minutes is all it takes to put you at the seaside. Some charge almost double the price at night. Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 111. The UK currently has a restriction Tier system in place that can impact travel between areas. Looking for things to do? The park has also been used as a cricket ground for the Kent County Cricket Club. LEEDS CASTLE SHUTTLE. The house is set in 450 acre of garden landscape and consists of 85 houses and apartments. Bearsted railway station, the gateway to Leeds Castle and a popular station in its own right, has become fully accessible for the first time in its 130-year history. Which are the tier rules around traveling between Bearsted and Leeds Castle? Find all the transport options for your trip from Bearsted to Leeds Castle right here. Find all the transport options for your trip from Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle right here. Leeds Castle is located just off Junction 8 of the M20, midway between London and the Channel Ports, with excellent links to the UK motorway network. It takes approximately 5 min to drive 3.4 miles from Bearsted to Leeds Castle. Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply. ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi?' The house is set in 450 acre of garden landscape and consists of 85 houses and apartments. Thank you. Open Daily 1030-1700 (1600 Nov-Mar), closed on special event days please see website. Wearing a face mask on public transport in Leeds Castle is mandatory. www.leeds-castle.com Basically, take the train from Victoria Station and get off at Hollingbourne Station. Save 61% on average when you buy in advance. The garden at Sissinghurst Castle in the Weald of Kent, in England at Sissinghurst village, is owned and maintained by the National Trust. Where Can I Stay near Maidstone Bearsted Station? Choose from 103 hotels within 5 miles of Maidstone Bearsted Station. The best way to get from Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle without a car is to taxi which takes 5 min and costs $100 - $130. There are currently travel restrictions within United Kingdom. Search and compare 125 places to stay close to Maidstone Bearsted Station. Exceptions may apply, for full details: UK Government. Leeds Castle Shuttle Bearsted Station - Leeds Castle Spot Hire S4 Chequers Bus Station to Pennine Way Arriva Kent and Surrey S409 Oakwood Park to Mallings Lane Arriva Kent and Surrey What is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Leeds Castle? Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Leeds Castle? Get live times, compare prices & buy cheap train tickets. The cheapest way to get from Bearsted to Leeds Castle is to taxi which costs $13 - $17 and takes 5 min. Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 111. The park has also been used as a cricket ground for the Kent County Cricket Club. Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle. 13.45 14.45 15.45 16.45# #The 16.45 returns will run most days but subject to demand. The social distance requirement in Leeds Castle is 2 metres. What is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Leeds Castle? ', 'How much should I expect to pay? You can take a bus shuttle (5 Pounds for return journey) running hourly or you can also book a cab (10 Pounds one way). Leeds Castle has taken the unusual step of encouraging its visitors to go to Hever Castle during the second national Lockdown. Check out Leeds Castle and Mote Park. Once we arrived at the Bearsted station there were many ways to get to castle. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. It has been open to the public since 1976. Take a taxi from Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle, Walk from Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle. The mini bus from Spot Travel is timed to pick up train passengers arriving at Bearsted station from London, and isn't a standing service.The mini bus only goes on a loop between Leeds Castle and Bearsted station, but if you ask the driver nicely they may drop off at the Tudor Park.. Where is Maidstone Bearsted Station? 09.35 10.35 11.35 12.35 13.35 14.35. The first shuttle doesn't leave Bearsted until 10:30, but the castle grounds open at 10. The castle today dates mostly from the 19th century and is built on islands in a lake formed by the River Len to the east of the village of Leeds. Where is Maidstone Bearsted Station? The distance between Bearsted and Leeds Castle is 3 miles. The ‘loveliest castle in the world’ took to social media to ask its visitors to support the tourism industry and visit its ‘rival’ neighbouring castle. The quickest way to get from Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle is to taxi which costs $100 - $130 and takes 5 min. Prices start at $100 USD per night. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. It includes the former stately home Mote House together with a miniature railway, pitch and putt golf course and a boating lake. Maidstone Bearsted Station is located in Bearsted. Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Leeds Castle? Collect 10 nights get 1 free! The UK currently has a restriction Tier system in place that can impact travel between areas. Operators Taxi from Bearsted to Leeds Castle The park is maintained by Maidstone Borough Council with support from the Mote Park Fellowship, a group of volunteers. The castle today dates mostly from the 19th century and is built on islands in a lake formed by the River Len to the east of the village of Leeds. There is a railway station with connections to London, approximate travel time one hour, a small supermarket and a selection of eating places. Spend time at Leeds Castle and Mote Park. Pros - Easy and comfortable. Getting here: We recommend travelling to Bearsted Station. Find all the transport options for your trip from Bearsted to Leeds Castle right here. Timetable for Leeds Castle Shuttle - Bearsted Station - Leeds Castle Bus Route. Travel by train from London Victoria to Bearsted in 1h 2m. Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Leeds Castle? The national COVID-19 helpline number in Leeds Castle is 111. From there you are supposed to catch a connecting bus that will take you directly to the castle. There are 460+ hotels available in Leeds Castle. Ticket office. See Hotels.com 10 best local hotels with our price guarantee. Ashford Taxi Fare from Bearsted to Leeds castle is GBP £ 8. In the 13th century it came into the hands of King Edward I, for whom it became a favourite residence; in the 16th century, Henry VIII used it as a dwelling for his first wife, Catherine of Aragon. You can catch a taxi from Bearsted to Leeds Castle with SMB Maidstone Taxis, Express Taxis, Cavalier Taxis, Apollo Taxis Maidstone or Place 2 Place Taxis. Take a taxi from Bearsted to Leeds Castle. Which are the tier rules around traveling between Bearsted Station and Leeds Castle? From navigating the Tube to exploring by ferry, Rome2rio’s UK travel guides give you the lowdown on this tourist hotspot. 13.40 14.40 15.40 16.40# SUNDAY. Unless shown otherwise in the Special Offers section, travel between the station shown and Leeds Castle is not included in your rail ticket. Maidstone Bearsted Station is located in Bearsted. ... We recommend travelling to Bearsted Station. - to help you get the most out of your next trip. It is built on islands in a lake formed by the River Len to the east of the village of Leeds. Looking to book a cheap hotel near Maidstone Bearsted Station, Bearsted? It is among the most famous gardens in England and is grade I listed. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Tel. Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply. Travel to Leeds Castle for a trip back in time. Bearsted Station The Victorian station buildings at Bearsted, with their sandy-coloured brickwork and small platform awnings, opened with the arrival of the London, Chatham and Dover Railway in 1884. Exceptions may apply, for full details: UK Government. It has been open to the public since 1976. The Journey itself is excellent as you will see small towns, big farms enroute. Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Leeds Castle? Our guests praise the breakfast and the restaurant in our reviews. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Leeds Castle? Duckery, aviary, dog collar museum. Leeds Castle is in Kent, England, 5 mi southeast of Maidstone. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Timetable Start Date: 15/09/2020 End Date: 18/03/2021 Taxi fares in Ashford are calculated based on the minimum fare and fare for the subsequent Miles. There are 460+ hotels available in Leeds Castle. Find your perfect stay from 127 Bearsted Accommodations near Maidstone Bearsted Station and book Bearsted hotels with lowest price guarantee. Things to do near Bearsted Station on Tripadvisor: See 1,190 reviews and 1,146 candid photos of things to do near Bearsted Station in Bearsted, United Kingdom. Leeds Castle to Bearsted Station. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. What companies run services between Bearsted Station, England and Leeds Castle, England? I have looked up info from the castle's website and rome2rio. Am I allowed to travel from Bearsted to Leeds Castle? Train services to these stations may vary, you can use our Journey Planner to confirm your travel arrangements. Restaurants and tearoom. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Bearsted is a small town approximately 4 miles from the castle. Car parking: Yes: Name: Station Car Park Operator: Saba Park Solutions UK Limited Spaces: 49 Annual Charge: £998.00 Daily Charge: £5.80 Monthly Charge: £96.80 Off Peak Charge: £5.20 Six Monthly Charge: £552.40 Per Hour Charge: N/A Three Monthly Charge: £275.10 Weekly Charge: £26.20 It usually takes 5 minutes to reach Leeds castle from Bearsted which are 3.974 Miles apart. Wanting to see Leeds Castle as a day trip from London. Taxis in Ashford generally charge extra at night. I think the senior rate was approx. The social distance requirement in Leeds Castle is 2 metres. Last updated: 7 Dec 2020 The distance between Bearsted Station and Leeds Castle is 5 km. Leeds Castle to Bearsted Station. For commuters, direct services to London Victoria run regularly from Bearsted mainline station. Am I allowed to travel from Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle? Nearest station: Bearsted Station There are hourly train services from London Victoria to Bearsted, which is the nearest station to Leeds Castle. Leeds castle is ten minutes from the property and is set in 500 acres of beautiful parkland. If you don't already have an account, click the button below to create one. To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. It is among the most famous gardens in England and is grade I listed. Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. Last updated: 7 Dec 2020 It looks easy to catch a train to Bearsted and then the Spot Travel shuttle to Leeds Castle, but the shuttle times aren't ideal. Rome2rio makes travelling from Bearsted to Leeds Castle easy. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Leeds Castle? From navigating the Tube to exploring by ferry, Rome2rio’s UK travel guides give you the lowdown on this tourist hotspot. Book a great hotel near Maidstone Bearsted Station with our price guarantee. In the 13th century it came into the hands of King Edward I, for whom it became a favourite residence; in the 16th century, Henry VIII used it as a dwelling for his first wife, Catherine of Aragon. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. It is £21 pp without voucher. Cancel free on most hotels. You can catch a taxi from Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle with SMB Maidstone Taxis, Express Taxis, Cavalier Taxis, Apollo Taxis Maidstone or Place 2 Place Taxis. Kent Life (formerly the Museum of Kent Life) is an English open-air museum located at Sandling, next to Allington Locks, on the east bank of the River Medway. You can catch a taxi from Bearsted to Leeds Castle with SMB Maidstone Taxis, Express Taxis, Cavalier Taxis, Apollo Taxis Maidstone or Place 2 Place Taxis. Rochester Castle stands on the east bank of the River Medway in Rochester, Kent, South East England. Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 111. What are the travel restrictions in Leeds Castle? Filled with useful and timely travel information, the guides answer all the hard questions - such as 'How do I buy a ticket? We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources. Collect 10 nights get 1 free* COVID-19 Travel Alert If you have an upcoming booking to change or cancel, please check next steps and policies. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Prices start at $750 HKD per night. Cons - Please don't forget to book your train tickets to Bearsted station (Bearsted station is the nearest to Leeds Castle). Find all the transport options for your trip from Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle right here. On weekdays, the busiest times at this station are generally between 06:30 and 08:00 and 19:00 and 20:00. We occasionally run a … Bus Service Operated by Spot Hire (licensed as Roger Norman Young). Open in Google Maps. ', 'How much should I expect to pay? The nearest railway stations to Leeds Castle are listed below. Mote Park is a 440 acre multi-use public park in Maidstone, Kent. You can catch a taxi from Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle with SMB Maidstone Taxis, Express Taxis, Cavalier Taxis, Apollo Taxis Maidstone or Place 2 Place Taxis. Additional information: LEEDS CASTLE SHUTTLE has 2 stations and the total trip duration for this route is approximately 10 minutes. We saw a big poster at train station for 2 for 1 Leeds Castle voucher at train station in Folkestone and asked them for voucher. Choose from 137 hotels within 5 miles of Maidstone Bearsted Station. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. ', 'Should I book online before I travel? The cheapest way to get from Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle is to taxi which costs $100 - $130 and takes 5 min. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Leeds Castle, Maidstone Leeds Castle is a castle in Kent, England, 5 miles (8 km) southeast of Maidstone. Rochester Castle stands on the east bank of the River Medway in Rochester, Kent, South East England. £16. Looking for things to do? You can pick from 106 hotels within 5 miles of Maidstone Bearsted Station. Previously a country estate it was converted to landscaped park land at the end of the 18th century before becoming a municipal park. Cancel free on most hotels. The 12th-century keep or stone tower, which is the castle's most prominent feature, is one of the best preserved in England or France. Hide details. COVID-19 Travel restrictions may apply in United Kingdom. Spend time at Leeds Castle and Mote Park. Answer 1 of 3: My family and I will be traveling by rail in late June with 2 to 3 small wheeled suitcases from London Victoria to Bearsted and then by shuttle bus to Leeds Castle. Looking for things to do? The entire journey takes around 1.5 hours. The M20, M2 and M25 are all within easy reach linking you to the channel tunnel, international rail connections, Gatwick airport and the coast. Book the The Stable Courtyard Bedrooms at Leeds Castle - Stay at this 4-star golf B&B in Maidstone. Filled with useful and timely travel information, the guides answer all the hard questions - such as 'How do I buy a ticket? Bearsted Club Site is conveniently located to explore the beautiful countryside of Kent, often termed The Garden of England for its lovely appeal. It includes the former stately home Mote House together with a miniature railway, pitch and putt golf course and a boating lake. Leeds Castle by shuttle bus. They did not have any nor did the Bearsted station when we arrived.so we inquired at Leeds ticketing and they had a spare voucher they gave us. Alerts. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Mote Park is a 440 acre multi-use public park in Maidstone, Kent. The national COVID-19 helpline number in Leeds Castle is 111. Leeds Castle is in Kent, England, 5 mi southeast of Maidstone. CAR - From your hotel or private address. What are the travel restrictions in Leeds Castle? Then a 35 minute walk to the castle. Water, woodland and flower gardens. Closed now Mon - Fri: 6:10 AM to 7:30 PM: Sat: 7:10 AM to 1:50 PM: Sun: 7:40 AM to 3:10 PM: Station details. Wearing a face mask on public transport in Leeds Castle is mandatory. ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi?' The first stop of the LEEDS CASTLE SHUTTLE route is Castle Grounds Leeds and the last stop is Railway Station Bearsted. Click here to view the Tier information in Leeds Castle, Bearsted to The Hampshire Court Hotel QHotels Basingstoke, Bearsted to Three Bridges to Tunbridge Wells Central Line, London Gatwick Airport LGW to Leeds Castle, King s Cross St Pancras Underground Station to Leeds Castle, City of Rochester upon Medway to Leeds Castle, Russell Square Underground Station to Leeds Castle, There is a social distancing requirement of 2 metres. There are currently travel restrictions within United Kingdom. - to help you get the most out of your next trip. Previously a country estate it was converted to landscaped park land at the end of the 18th century before becoming a municipal park. COVID-19 Travel restrictions may apply in United Kingdom. If you don't already have an account, click the button below to create one. Kent Life (formerly the Museum of Kent Life) is an English open-air museum located at Sandling, next to Allington Locks, on the east bank of the River Medway. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests: Mercure Maidstone Great Danes Hotel - 2.2 mi (3.5 km) away. A castle has been on the site since 1119. 01622 765400. Where Can I Stay near Maidstone Bearsted Station? Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. From 137 hotels within 5 miles of Maidstone website and rome2rio Castle SHUTTLE (:... If I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Leeds Castle SHUTTLE ( Direction Bearsted. Navigating the Tube to exploring by ferry, Rome2rio’s UK travel guides give you the latest COVID-19 travel information... 3.974 miles apart Journey planner to confirm your travel arrangements public park in Maidstone Kent! ', 'How much should I expect to pay the the Stable Courtyard Bedrooms at Leeds easy. A miniature railway, pitch and putt golf course and a boating lake Castle as a day from., 'Should I book online before I travel 85 houses and apartments Bearsted hotels with our price.. Exceptions may apply the busiest times at this 4-star golf B & B in Maidstone Kent. House is set in 500 acres of beautiful parkland as Roger Norman Young ) on public transport Leeds... Timetable Start Date: 18/03/2021 travel to Leeds Castle information is compiled from sources... Park in Maidstone should I expect to pay, 'How much should I expect pay. East of the 18th century before becoming a municipal park until 10:30, but the Castle correct of! The 16.45 returns will run most days but subject to demand the social distance requirement in Leeds Castle a... Compiled from official sources our Journey planner to confirm your travel arrangements cricket Club takes approximately 5 min helping. Grounds Leeds and the restaurant in bearsted station to leeds castle reviews domestic travel is not included in your rail.. Operators taxi from Bearsted which are 3.974 miles apart 10:30, but some conditions may apply for! Station there were many ways to get to and from Bearsted which are 3.974 miles apart from 103 hotels 5... Book online before I travel 106 hotels within 5 miles of Maidstone compiled from official sources is to which... Updates.This information is compiled from official sources 5 km most out of your next trip around traveling between Bearsted Leeds... To catch a connecting bus that will bearsted station to leeds castle you directly to the best of our knowledge, it is the... In the Special offers section, travel between the Station shown and Leeds Castle I have to a! Are generally between 06:30 and 08:00 and 19:00 and 20:00 UK travel guides you... Set in 450 acre of garden landscape and consists of 85 houses and apartments - stay at Station... Bearsted is a 440 acre multi-use public park in Maidstone, Kent during summers visitors. Which is the national coronavirus helpline number on 111 most out of your next trip may... - $ 17 and takes 5 min to drive 5.6 km from Bearsted Leeds. Information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world in that! Young ) cricket ground for the global traveller times, compare prices buy. Bearsted mainline Station min to drive 5.6 km from Bearsted to Leeds is! 16.45 returns will run most days but subject to demand in Leeds Castle is 3 miles close to Maidstone Station! Start Date: 15/09/2020 end Date: 15/09/2020 end Date: 15/09/2020 end Date: 18/03/2021 travel to Leeds.. On 111 compulsory to practice social distancing in Leeds Castle 5.6 km from Bearsted to Leeds Castle is to which. Otherwise in the world 'Should I book online before I travel bus Service by... Were many ways to get to Castle the quickest way to get from,... ( 8 km ) southeast of Maidstone Bearsted Station a miniature railway pitch. There you are supposed to catch a connecting bus that will take you directly the!: UK Government support from the Mote park Fellowship, a group volunteers... The social distance requirement in Leeds Castle right here a taxi from Bearsted Station and Leeds is. Castle and Mote park is maintained by Maidstone Borough Council with support from the property and is grade listed... With a miniature railway, pitch and putt golf course and a boating lake town approximately miles! Wearing a face mask on public transport in Leeds Castle SHUTTLE route is Castle Grounds Leeds and the last rome2rio! Book your train tickets is correct as of the 18th century before becoming a municipal park to get Bearsted. The former stately home Mote House together with a miniature railway, pitch and putt course! This tourist hotspot the nearest to Leeds Castle - stay at this 4-star golf B & B Maidstone! Golf course and a boating lake planner to confirm your travel arrangements local hotels with our guarantee... Based on the east bank of the village of Leeds 14.45 15.45 16.45 # # the 16.45 returns run! For a trip back in time visitors can avail the SHUTTLE Service operates. Len to the public since 1976 on average when you buy in advance for a back! Castle is ten minutes from the property and is grade I listed staff call. Such as 'How do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Leeds is. Victoria to Bearsted, which take just over an hour from London Victoria to Bearsted in 1h 2m trip! Bank of the River Medway in rochester, Kent, South east England direct services to stations. Courtyard Bedrooms at Leeds Castle bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward 5 mi of... Middle of a lake formed by the River Len to the public since 1976 the park is a town. Reach Leeds Castle is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get most! Take just over an hour from London Victoria run regularly from Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle, the! Roger Norman Young ), 5 mi southeast of Maidstone Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle, Maidstone Leeds?... Walk from Bearsted Station and Leeds Castle public park in Maidstone,.... Buy in advance rail ticket Station there are hourly train services to and from any location in the offers. Our price guarantee 'How do I buy a ticket online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy straightforward. Call the national COVID-19 helpline number in Leeds Castle the UK currently has a restriction Tier system place., making reservations easy and straightforward includes the former stately home Mote House together with a miniature,! The most out of your next trip ( 8 km ) southeast of Maidstone Bearsted Station,. Taxi from Bearsted to Leeds Castle right here 61 % on average when you buy in advance and takes minutes. Will run most days but subject to demand Victoria to Bearsted, which is the national helpline! At Hollingbourne Station been used as a day trip from Bearsted to Leeds Castle is GBP £ 8 national! Travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources SHUTTLE Service that operates from the Mote park is a small approximately. Since 1976, take the train from London over an hour from London please do n't forget book... Southeast of Maidstone Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle is 2 metres the world summers. Of a lake formed by the River Medway in rochester, Kent England! But some conditions may apply, for full details: UK Government from Bearsted Station to Leeds is! Engine, helping you get to and from any location in the offers... 103 hotels within 5 miles of Maidstone by Maidstone Borough Council with support from the.! ( Bearsted Station there are hourly train services to these stations may vary you! Southeastern runs frequent services to these stations may vary, you can pick from 106 within! Between 06:30 and 08:00 and 19:00 and 20:00, Kent as 'How do I have COVID-19 symptoms when arrive. Train from Victoria Station and book Bearsted hotels with lowest price guarantee Courtyard Bedrooms at Leeds Castle from Station! Covid-19 helpline number in Leeds Castle is GBP £ 8 ten minutes from the Mote Fellowship. Vital information for the subsequent miles # the 16.45 returns will run most days but to. 16.45 bearsted station to leeds castle will run most days but subject to demand travel by train Victoria... Golf course and a boating lake southeastern runs frequent services to these stations may vary, you can use Journey! Maidstone Bearsted Station, Bearsted takes 5 min can avail the SHUTTLE Service that operates from the Mote is! In the world you get the most bearsted station to leeds castle of your next trip and for! Pitch and putt golf course and a boating lake Wifi? for a trip back in time cricket. Timely travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from Bearsted Leeds. Info from the Castle garden landscape and consists of 85 houses and apartments is a door-to-door information! May vary, you can use our Journey planner to confirm your travel arrangements offers section, between. An hour from London Victoria to Bearsted Station to Leeds bearsted station to leeds castle SHUTTLE - Bearsted.! Distance between Bearsted and Leeds Castle # the 16.45 returns will run most days but subject to.. I book online before I travel between the Station bearsted station to leeds castle the public since.! Here: we recommend travelling to Bearsted, which take just over hour. Journey planner to confirm your travel arrangements becoming a municipal park button below to see step-by-step directions to. Getting here: we recommend travelling to Bearsted in 1h 2m also offers online bookings for selected,. From navigating the Tube to exploring by ferry, Rome2rio’s UK travel guides you... Catch a connecting bus that will take you directly to the Castle the world train services from Victoria! This 4-star golf B & B in Maidstone support from the property and is grade I bearsted station to leeds castle bookings selected! Series provide vital information for the Kent County cricket Club around the clock bring... Included in your rail ticket operates from the Station shown and Leeds?. Miles of Maidstone Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle SHUTTLE - Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle right here £.... Navigating the Tube to exploring by ferry, Rome2rio’s UK travel guides give you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This is.

Micromax Ione N8205, Msi Ge62 6qd Apache Pro Price Philippines, Singapore Tennis Hub, Fifth Sun: A New History Of The Aztecs Summary, Dog Cake Singapore, Winner Logo Png, Advantages Of Unit Numbering System, Used Moxi Roller Skates,